VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting things about Peter Levenda...

In addition to his books about conpsiracy theory, Levenda is thought by some to be the author of the so called Simon Necronomicon. The Simon Necronomicon is referenced by SickTanick as one of his occult influences and this is the text that includes the evocation of Pazuzu.

Some interesting things about Peter Levenda...

In addition to his books about conpsiracy theory, Levenda is thought by some to be the author of the so called Simon Necronomicon. The Simon Necronomicon is referenced by SickTanick as one of his occult influences and this is the text that includes the evocation of Pazuzu.

It is an excellent piece of work and having read all of Levenda's book's as well as those attributed to "Simon" there are too many textual and writing similarities IMO for me to consider anyone but Levenda as the author.

FWIW a great place to start for those wanting to learn more about this subject is:

The Magus Book 1 & 2: A Complete System of Occult Philosophy

DM have you ever heard of or read any books by Savitri Devi Mukherji which is another name/pen name for the French writer Maximiani Portaz. She was known as "Hitler's Priestess." Pretty heavy stuff especially the book: The Lightening and The Sun. I had that book confiscated from me when I entered Canada a few years back on a business trip, I took it with me to read on the flight and Candadian customs were none to happy with me having it and interrogated me for about an hour as to why I was reading such "subversive material." I told them I was a Jew so there was no need to worry I was just brushing up on the enemy lol. They wouldnt give the book back and indicated it was banned in Canada at the time.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/11/17/BAMR1AL5ND.DTL

This is an interesting case and thanks to the person on the other thread who shared it with us. Here we have a black woman convicted of beating and killing her young son, in the deep south of VA and she ended up getting NG by reason of criminal insanity. So maybe there is a chance for Sam after all. You would think they would have thrown the book at this woman yet she was able to get off after 3 doctors testified she was not responsible for her actions and was unable to control herself.

From the end of the other thread Charlie Chan writes:

I dispute the claim that this is Meth related. I spent tons of time with Meth folks. This isn't even close. Meth folks don't even know who Jesus is .A truly messed up crank addict is much more extreme than any of these horrorcore people. The girls could not possibly have been invovled with Meth. Neither could Sam. Trust me -this is not a Meth issue.

I dont think Sam was on meth, way too calm for that, in fact all reports are that Sam wasnt much of a drug user and didnt even smoke much pot although he was known to drink a bit. I do, however, believe firmly there is a lot of meth use in the horrorcore community itself. I am a bit of a student of meth related crime so it is a big interest of mine also, the stuff is bad news and I have seen some pretty crazy **** when it comes to meth abuse.

It is an excellent piece of work and having read all of Levenda's book's as well as those attributed to "Simon" there are too many textual and writing similarities IMO for me to consider anyone but Levenda as the author.

FWIW a great place to start for those wanting to learn more about this subject is:

The Magus Book 1 & 2: A Complete System of Occult Philosophy

DM have you ever heard of or read any books by Savitri Devi Mukherji which is another name/pen name for the French writer Maximiani Portaz. She was known as "Hitler's Priestess." Pretty heavy stuff especially the book: The Lightening and The Sun. I had that book confiscated from me when I entered Canada a few years back on a business trip, I took it with me to read on the flight and Candadian customs were none to happy with me having it and interrogated me for about an hour as to why I was reading such "subversive material." I told them I was a Jew so there was no need to worry I was just brushing up on the enemy lol. They wouldnt give the book back and indicated it was banned in Canada at the time.

The Magus I have (well Agrippa actually) and I referenced it previously somewhere here. As far as Mukherji, yes I am aware of her but no I have not read her book.

I dont think Sam was on meth, way too calm for that, in fact all reports are that Sam wasnt much of a drug user and didnt even smoke much pot although he was known to drink a bit. I do, however, believe firmly there is a lot of meth use in the horrorcore community itself. I am a bit of a student of meth related crime so it is a big interest of mine also, the stuff is bad news and I have seen some pretty crazy **** when it comes to meth abuse.

In general I'd agree, and if meth was involved it probably is recent heavy use not a longer term problem. Possibly some bad chemicals involved. Also, some people seem to have very strong reactions to this chemical in the short term for unknwon reasons, and there can be major personality and facial changes over a period as short as 2-3 months.

Here's some examples of people that had strong short term reactions to meth:

Faces of Meth ¬ 2005 M7.png
Faces of Meth ¬ 2005 M36.png

In general I'd agree, and if meth was involved it probably is recent heavy use not a longer term problem. Possibly some bad chemicals involved. Also, some people seem to have very strong reactions to this chemical in the short term for unknwon reasons, and there can be major personality and facial changes over a period as short as 2-3 months.

Here's some examples of people that had strong short term reactions to meth:

View attachment 6288
View attachment 6289

Meth is the worst thing I have ever seen in my life what it does to people...it is just evil.

ITA. IMO, Sam's weight loss would most likely be attributed to depression. Not bathing (one of Sam's traits) is also a symptom of depression. IMO Sam is a kid who desperately needed something good, some light, to enter his life. He may have hoped that Emma could be this light. And her rejection sent him into a descent of rage.

ETA: BTW, Pax, when I said that Sam wasn't in love with Emma, I was using my concept of love which doesn't include killing the person you love. Our culture is awash in the commodification of women and many men see women as a thing to be owned. I do agree that Sam probably wanted to have/own the pretty and popular Emma. But IMO this is not love.

ITA. IMO, Sam's weight loss would most likely be attributed to depression. Not bathing (one of Sam's traits) is also a symptom of depression. IMO Sam is a kid who desperately needed something good, some light, to enter his life. He may have hoped that Emma could be this light. And her rejection sent him into a descent of rage.

ETA: BTW, Pax, when I said that Sam wasn't in love with Emma, I was using my concept of love which doesn't include killing the person you love. Our culture is awash in the commodification of women and many men see women as a thing to be owned. I do agree that Sam probably wanted to have/own the pretty and popular Emma. But IMO this is not love.

I agree I dont think he loved her in the way you and I love our loved ones, but I do think he was smitten with her, certainly head over heels yet likely in an unhealthy, twisted and likely co-dependent manner since that is all he knew being that his home life, according to his sister, was not full of love, support and affection.

Preliminary hearing on January 11th, likely information will begin leaking out then and thereafter as the prosecution begins sharing more of what they have with the defense.

Lets talk about JURY SELECTION who does the prosecution want on that jury?

Who does the defense want on that jury?

Who is most likely to feel sympathtic towards Sam?

Minorities, black males or females?
Older while males or females?
Educated or uneducated folks?
Christians or non christian/atheist/pagan etc?

I think the prosecution will favor older white christian females and the defense will want young adult or middle aged college graduates with no religious affiliation as these types will be less prone to making rash emotional decisions. Minorities could go either way, they may not respect a white boy trying to rap, for example. Divoriced males may be sympathetic towards Sam, perhaps understanding the feeling of rejection etc. Its a college town but I dont know how long a student must be a resident before they are required to serve on a jury, students could go either way, Debra was a professor afterall but they are also more likely to understand Sam's lifestyle and the culture that he was part of.

The old mugshot that Native Girl posted of Shirm's moms accused killer is a perfect example of a meth freak. BTW--He's still in the NM prison system on drug charges. You can see his new mugshot if you do a NM inmate locator search. He looks a lot mellower these days--(It's pretty hard to find meth in the can--LOL).

Regarding sycko sam's music, for the tracks he already put out before this, Sam--as far as one can tell--only provided the words and vocal track. which he then handed off to a more musically inclined internet-friend who put Sam's words\vocals to beats and thus created the final song.

This sort of division of creative labor is all over the horrorcore and related scenes. ICP themselves relied on produce Mike Clark to create the actual beats and music for almost all of their albums.

So it'd be fairly easy for Sam to record his vocals inside prison, even into an analog tape recorder or small digital recorder, and send those out to whomever in the free world to put to music.

Lets talk about JURY SELECTION who does the prosecution want on that jury?

Who does the defense want on that jury?

Who is most likely to feel sympathtic towards Sam?

Minorities, black males or females?
Older while males or females?
Educated or uneducated folks?
Christians or non christian/atheist/pagan etc?

I think the prosecution will favor older white christian females and the defense will want young adult or middle aged college graduates with no religious affiliation as these types will be less prone to making rash emotional decisions. Minorities could go either way, they may not respect a white boy trying to rap, for example. Divoriced males may be sympathetic towards Sam, perhaps understanding the feeling of rejection etc. Its a college town but I dont know how long a student must be a resident before they are required to serve on a jury, students could go either way, Debra was a professor afterall but they are also more likely to understand Sam's lifestyle and the culture that he was part of.

Unfortunately, unless they move the trial to another location, I don't see that they'll find many prospective jurors who may be sympathetic toward Sam. It's just not very likely that they'll find any young and jilted horrorcore fans in Farmville.

Further, the fact that his "rage" was unleashed on more than just the object of his affection will be problematic in the sympathy department. By the time the father arrived Sam had at least a day to cool off. At a minimum, the murder of Emma's parents will be perceived as cold blooded and not in keeping with a crime of passion.

If the attorney doesn't get a change of venue then he's not doing his job. Out of the area, IMO, Sam's best jury bet lies with those who can rationalize domestic violence. If online conversations are brought into evidence, the attorney can paint Emma as a tease. After all, her online missives were way over the top, and the sad truth is that there are some folks who cling to the "she asked for it" meme. Still, it will be hard to wrap the other murders around Emma's actions. If that is the motive, then Mel, Debra and Mark are, truly, innocent bystanders and IMO no jury will believe that they deserved to die.

Regarding sycko sam's music, for the tracks he already put out before this, Sam--as far as one can tell--only provided the words and vocal track. which he then handed off to a more musically inclined internet-friend who put Sam's words\vocals to beats and thus created the final song.

This sort of division of creative labor is all over the horrorcore and related scenes. ICP themselves relied on produce Mike Clark to create the actual beats and music for almost all of their albums.

So it'd be fairly easy for Sam to record his vocals inside prison, even into an analog tape recorder or small digital recorder, and send those out to whomever in the free world to put to music.

Usually producers provide a track and then the artist raps over them.

I guess syko could record vocal lines on an analog or digital recorder. He'd need a metronome too, and it would sound really terrible (even worse than his studio tracks sound). Someone could take this and try to somehow make a cohesive rap song out of it. But, would there be demand for this?

Could possibly see the prosecutor having a separate trial for Mark's murder and having that trial be the first (and possibly the only?).

If for no other reason than evidentiary and timing--they have Sam there at the house the day Mark was killed. They have a timeline of when Mark last spoke with his mother and Melanie's mother and with multiple witnesses--police officers--who saw Sam at the house as well as Melanie's mother's phone conversations with Sam that day.

A possible sticking point would be the ability to introduce evidence related to the other 3 murders etc.

Melanie's mother's testimony should be very interesting. She seems to have had the most contact with Sam and even with the girls over the days between returning from Michigan and the end.

Yeah, he'd need some sort of primitive beat machine. I believe the way ICP worked was to record their raps initially over skeletal, simple beats and then Clark would then take those vocals and and the basic beat pattern and build the final track around that.

I'm guessing Sam used the same sort of system for his current tracks--vocals recorded in his bedroom to a click-track / simple beat, which he then sent off to a friend to build the actual track around.

Unfortunately, unless they move the trial to another location, I don't see that they'll find many prospective jurors who may be sympathetic toward Sam. It's just not very likely that they'll find any young and jilted horrorcore fans in Farmville.

Further, the fact that his "rage" was unleashed on more than just the object of his affection will be problematic in the sympathy department. By the time the father arrived Sam had at least a day to cool off. At a minimum, the murder of Emma's parents will be perceived as cold blooded and not in keeping with a crime of passion.

If the attorney doesn't get a change of venue then he's not doing his job. Out of the area, IMO, Sam's best jury bet lies with those who can rationalize domestic violence. If online conversations are brought into evidence, the attorney can paint Emma as a tease. After all, her online missives were way over the top, and the sad truth is that there are some folks who cling to the "she asked for it" meme. Still, it will be hard to wrap the other murders around Emma's actions. If that is the motive, then Mel, Debra and Mark are, truly, innocent bystanders and IMO no jury will believe that they deserved to die.

I agree mostly. Except, the attorney doesn't really have the final say about whether the venue gets changed.

The DC sniper kid got the venue change, so I imagine Sam's trial might get moved to the DC burbs area.

You gotta realize, though, Sam allegedly did the worst thing you could possibly do: killing young, white women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10