Thread 8
Thread 7
Thread 6
Thread 5
Thread 4
Thread 3
Thread 2
Thread 1

Continue here with discussion on Somer's case.

Post links to SR registry only, do not copy/paste info on SO to this thread, including photographs and inmate details.

Do not post personal information -- name, address, phone number -- of anyone LE has not named as suspect in the murder of Somer Thompson here.

References to minors other than the victim should be initials only (AC, AT, ST). When in doubt about whether you can use someone's name, use initials and provide link to source of information.

Links ONLY to Facebook/MySpace/Twitter pages with description of what you want us to look at. Don't copy and paste information here.

Thank you Hoppy.. :dance:

I would have never picked out SP in the funeral pic! In fact, when you take a look at his other photos, he looks different in each and every one of them! Most people look similar in all their photos - but that SP is certainly a chameleon!

Thank you Hoppy.. :dance:

I didn't know who CS was until I looked at the police report very closely and didn't put two and two together. It's got to be CWG. I would go to the moon bar and check them out if he really worked there etc. The phone numbers don't match though. Maybe they have more than one phone. This is where to start. They have to clear him first and for most. He could have gone to Texas after killing Somer. I just don't know.

P - the Moon Bar has been closed for about a year.

That makes sense that the number is off. Now if that info is wrong maybe it was all frame up. But didn't the police ask for id from him. I checked out the address and it's to a Reynolds. I crossed checked SO and everything but no matches. I even went to the criminal courts. Very strange. The address is wrong. I could be brave to call the number but that's going above and beyond maybe I'll get that desperate.

I didn't know who CS was until I looked at the police report very closely and didn't put two and two together. It's got to be CWG. I would go to the moon bar and check them out if he really worked there etc. The phone numbers don't match though. Maybe they have more than one phone. This is where to start. They have to clear him first and for most. He could have gone to Texas after killing Somer. I just don't know.

That bar was closed a year ago. a local posted that... I just feel cs was getting even with cwg .. I could be so wrong . but the info the sleuthers got made me look at it that way.. she could of said he just left the area.. anything for le to put on mpr.. I wondered if cs and cwg had a fling and he left her high and dry and she was peed..

IIRC CS has that contact on her MS that looks like CWG and is from Texas....

Anybody else remember?

That bar was closed a year ago. a local posted that... I just feel cs was getting even with cwg .. I could be so wrong . but the info the sleuthers got made me look at it that way.. she could of said he just left the area.. anything for le to put on mpr.. I wondered if cs and cwg had a fling and he left her high and dry and she was peed..

Don't police look at IDs anymore???
If she lied about this, she could have killed Somer. She admits to seeing her right before the girl was killed. She's a big suspect to me right now.

I would have never picked out SP in the funeral pic! In fact, when you take a look at his other photos, he looks different in each and every one of them! Most people look similar in all their photos - but that SP is certainly a chameleon!

I think Pc is behind LE in pic...

noway??? is this cs on the mpr the same mother to the friend we were mapping out on debarry that day??

if it is whoa ....

Do any sleuthers remember how many friends Somer had from all the video's and reports ??? her friends.. not names just a number please.. I know they are underage and all.

I have seen the little boy , and a girl.. she was getting ready for halloween..

IIRC CS has that contact on her MS that looks like CWG and is from Texas....

Anybody else remember?

She works at the mall. Dumpsters are at the mall. It fits so far for me. I would interview the kid.

Wow... i slept since three and thot it was mornin when I awoke.... so glad to see this thread and u all back and sleuthing... i reread the rules., and will stick to em.... thanks can someone tell me what that lil plus sign means next to active user name?

That makes sense that the number is off. Now if that info is wrong maybe it was all frame up. But didn't the police ask for id from him. I checked out the address and it's to a Reynolds. I crossed checked SO and everything but no matches. I even went to the criminal courts. Very strange. The address is wrong. I could be brave to call the number but that's going above and beyond maybe I'll get that desperate.

I believe that Reynolds is also originally from Houston, Texas. CWG could have been living there at some point and been registered as a SO at that address and working at the now closed Moon Bar. The officer who wrote the report could have just looked him up on a SO list and used that old info.

If the people on the mpr are the last ones to see Somer to be questioned. If not why be on the report?? why would that mother see somer that day?? how could she of seen somer?? Did somer go to their house that day?? Did mother walk to meet her daughter and saw Somer also? Did mother drive that day to get daughter and see Somer that day???

So many questions and not enough answers.. dang it.. :banghead::furious:

on the mpr today I noticed..
right hand corner
saying time reported 17:06 =5:06 pm
ok next says

last known secure 13:10 = 3:10 pm.. is this the last time missing seen??

that seems awful late if children do home by that time.. who was this taken from ??? kyle??? little boy on bike?? siblings???
or am I reading the secure part wrong and doesn't mean last time missing seen??

TIA
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4448307&postcount=483
13:10 military time is 1:10 p.m.. (related to MommaD's post on last page of previous thread)

Now I have to go back and see what the MPR had.

ETA: It says 15:10 which is 3:10 p.m.

I'm not sure the term 'last secure' or whatever it says reflects Somer's situation.

noway??? is this cs on the mpr the same mother to the friend we were mapping out on debarry that day??

if it is whoa ....

Do any sleuthers remember how many friends Somer had from all the video's and reports ??? her friends.. not names just a number please.. I know they are underage and all.

Same one. I went over the police report again.

if it is whoa ....

No, they are not the same family.

The mother on the MPR says her daughter reported last seeing Somer near Grove Park and Gano.

The house we were mapping was that of the little girl who argued/had a spat with Somer.

Her yard exists onto DeBarry (and IIRC, all the houses there have gates onto DeBarry).

It seems that this mother was in the neighborhood and LE talked with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie