Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Anyone have the elevator pic handy in full size? My husband is an elevator inspector maybe he can tell what the number is on the elevator. He looks at them all day.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

Ima is checking to see if we can have one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Carolina Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by redcar1 View Post
    I think when Coe was originally arrested, it may have been a case of mistaken identity, on the part of LE from the trailer park survellience cameras. That's why he was released when it came to light about MAM.
    Could LE have have THOUGHT that MAM was the one to leave the hotel with Shaniya?

Maybe MAM rented the room, called from his cell phone to the buyer, gave hotel room info, waited for buyer to show, handed her off to buyer and skipped out through a window not to be seen on video?
    He originally confessed to kidnapping her... if he didn't do anything vile to her and was just the delivery boy - he would know there wouldn't be any DNA on Shaniya that could incriminate him...

Wonder if they are still trying to follow up on that 50 year old man - blue toyota vehicle... wonder if they figured out that was who was carrying Shaniya out of the hotel?

Could one of these other guys (possibly one of MAM's family members) be the guy they are searching for?
    NO... the arrest of Coe was due to ADs mouth
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6421983/

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    Anyone have the elevator pic handy in full size? My husband is an elevator inspector maybe he can tell what the number is on the elevator. He looks at them all day.
    Sure .. have a go:
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elepher50 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    And I am trying to find the picture of MM carrying poor little Shnaiya in the elevator. I made a mental note I thought they were on thread #9 and I went through almost all but now I am pie eyed, not sure the mental note worked.)
    Someone will probably find it quicker but I am pretty sure if you put Shaniya Davis and hotel photo in google, and then switch to images it is right there. I think that is how I have found it the past couple of times.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to impatientredhead For This Useful Post:

Sophistication does not come to my mind when I read and listen to charges of selling her child. My gut says it's going to be just what we see. I do not believe in a third party in regarding pimping out S. Again,DNA will put them away.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ella971 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lilpony View Post
    Why does he have that Chit eating grin on his face....
    He's had that smirk on his face since the first time I saw him in his mugshot and then walking into the courtroom on the day of arraignment. Makes me sick to my stomach!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonGal View Post
    He may have agreed to lead them to the body in exchange for getting the DP off the table. We just don't know it yet.
    I thought LE got a tip from someone saying to go over to the area that Shaniya was found in and look for her body. I didn't know that this creep led them to her body. Is there a link for that?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by impatientredhead View Post
    Why would MAM tell the police the details about the supposed prostitution and the location of the body if he raped and killed her? But then be described as uncooperative by LE?

If he did kill her and lead them to her body why not do so cooperatively so it helps your case? If it is his DNA on the body why help them find it versus being able to say she was alive when you saw her last?

I can go on with a dozen questions that put him in a better situation legally, but to admit to taking her and help locate the body if you raped and killed her doesn't quite make sense to me.
    His only leverage at this point is going to be outing a third party and burying momster... agreeing to testify in exchange kind of a thing.

Puzzled.
    Great thinking I Agree with your theory;
    I just cant come up with him with him being the perp/murderer I can only see him as the mule.
    the guy knows better then to be seen in a Hotel Lobby, the guy was no saint, he would not walk into a lobby knowing he is going to kill this kid and there will be a video record of him with her.
    Last edited by songline; 11-17-2009 at 11:06 PM.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:

How about his one?
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...old_found.html

I think ground floor?
    Last edited by Carolina Girl; 11-17-2009 at 11:03 PM. Reason: spelling, sorry, horrible typer, not speller

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Carolina Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    There is nobody left in the dammed trailer anyway! One would hope that the trailer is being preserved for any evidence that may be inside.

Like what you do and appreciate the information and am asking really gently if you could post a link for the information - it saves everybody a lot of time and really shares the source of the information..
    The same links many are using to find information...the Cumberland County Sheriff and Cumberland County Detention Center.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lbminnesota For This Useful Post:

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by elepher50 View Post
    Sure .. have a go:
    He was no help. I think it's a 3 or 5. He just said they are in the lobby not inside the elevator. Well duh I knew that. Men!!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lbminnesota View Post
    Brenda is being evicted from Sleepy Hollow Park.

Ejectment 11/13/2009 Active 11/13/2009 SLEEPY HOLLOW PARK, LLC DAVIS,BRENDA
    It was already condemned. Seriously, I don't care.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    He was no help. I think it's a 3 or 5. He just said they are in the lobby not inside the elevator. Well duh I knew that. Men!!
    I'm thinking 3 or 5, too. Definitely not a 1 or a G (for ground floor).

Can anyone tell if the UP button or the DOWN button has been pushed?

Edit: looks like the DOWN button is lit up.
    Last edited by mom_of_five; 11-17-2009 at 11:12 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mom_of_five For This Useful Post:

Can anyone recall the time at which MAM was first taken in or when he is first reported to have been back at his home or whereever, just trying to figure out how quickly he arrived back in Fayetteville...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast