Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

I'll add links in just a minute.

Salem

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91710"]Thread 13[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4449026&postcount=1"]Link to post with previous threads in it[/ame]

For the record, I think aunt (BD) knew exactly what was happening and is now trying to save her own butt by acting as the inside source. Thusly, very little media and no charges on her. MOO

Animosity between Brad and his sister, from the beginning. You could see the tension when they were sitting beside each other, neither doing anything to comfort the other. I would be holding my brother's hand, have my arm around him, look at him, something.

Lots of links provided, but 2 that seem to be buried.

Brad's son speaking in front of the house, and chuckles. Somebody help me with that please.

This part makes me want to scream........................

Slain child's dad says he blames himself

~snip~

Tim Allen has been caring for Lockhart's 17-year-old daughter, Cheyenne, since July. Cheyenne lives with Allen and his daughters, with whom she attends Pine Forest High School. Allen said Lockhart agreed Oct. 1 to let Shaniya stay with his family at night while Lockhart was gone and for her to spend the days at a day care run by Allen's mother. A day later, Allen said, Lockhart told him he had changed his mind.
"He said he knew she wasn't supposed to be over there, but he wanted to give her biological mother a chance," Allen said. On Oct. 3, Lockhart left town, Allen said, returning the day Shaniya went missing.

~snip~

http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/18/953110

Such a sad story....

poor little angel

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ienH4fHpGpE"]YouTube- A Special Tribute To Angel Shaniya Nicole Davis 2/14/04-11/16/09[/ame]

Do we know Aunt Brenda's middle name?

ETA: or her age???

OT: amber alert in FL was a hoax

notmykids quote:
I'm thinking once or twice a day for the past 3-5 weeks that she was at the home of the creature that gave birth to her.
MOO.

Sorry, had to copy and paste. I think you are right. In their perverted minds, they were getting their income generating commodity ready for the paying pedophile rapists.

Some serious discipline needs to be happening............lol The boys in the fake Amber alert.........

Allright I think LE can not do anything until they can determine when and where Shaniya was killed and that could take a while (sigh)

Bounced between homes

Shaniya has bounced between homes since birth, shared between a mother and a father who conceived her during a chance encounter one night. Carey Lockhart had been the girl's primary guardian because her father, Bradley Lockhart, worked long stretches as a building contractor at out-of-state jobs.

"There was no denying that she was his," Carey Lockhart said of the resemblance between Shaniya and her father.

Lockhart described Shaniya as a joyful girl who loved to dress up in pretty clothes and make her cousins laugh. She was a kindergartner at Morganton Road Elementary School in Fayetteville.

Though Bradley Lockhart and Antoinette Davis never married, they shared responsibility for Shaniya from the start. Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

Last Tuesday, Lockhart rang his sister with bizarre news. A neighbor called him to say that police were looking for Shaniya.

As they were talking on the phone, police knocked on Carey Lockhart's door. They had found her name listed as a guardian at Shaniya's elementary school.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/1060102.html

good morning everybody! Just getting home and found that catching up to where I left off on this thread last night is going to take a looooong time! I would sooo appreciate a brief update if any of you wouldn't mind.. I was a good WSer and checked wral first and see that there are no further charges yet.... but what is up with BD? Father? etc? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help a nurse out ;-)

More photos of Shaniya I have not seen. Song by Sarah McLaughlin- Angel.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2E-Bnttpl0"]YouTube- Tribute To Shaniya Davis In The Arms Of The Angels.[/ame]

Bounced between homes

Shaniya has bounced between homes since birth, shared between a mother and a father who conceived her during a chance encounter one night. Carey Lockhart had been the girl's primary guardian because her father, Bradley Lockhart, worked long stretches as a building contractor at out-of-state jobs.

"There was no denying that she was his," Carey Lockhart said of the resemblance between Shaniya and her father.

Lockhart described Shaniya as a joyful girl who loved to dress up in pretty clothes and make her cousins laugh. She was a kindergartner at Morganton Road Elementary School in Fayetteville.

Though Bradley Lockhart and Antoinette Davis never married, they shared responsibility for Shaniya from the start. Davis' interaction with her daughter was typically limited to occasional weekend visits, Lockhart said. Their custody arrangement was never formalized by the courts.

Last Tuesday, Lockhart rang his sister with bizarre news. A neighbor called him to say that police were looking for Shaniya.

As they were talking on the phone, police knocked on Carey Lockhart's door. They had found her name listed as a guardian at Shaniya's elementary school.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/1060102.html

And I'd also like to know more about why Shaniya was allowed to have unsupervised visitation with her bio mom knowing the house she lived in last July was raided for drugs and then DSS had to investigate the welfare of her 7 y/o son. Why the FFF does this stuff keep happening? We have all kinds of looneys throwing themselves in the middle of the street or hanging from skyscrapers all in the name of protecting the animals or our environment - why the hell can't people do the same thing for these little innocent children? Where's the friggin' priority here? I'm about sick of it all! I understand we have the right to pick & choose, and that at least it's good to be involved in something, but I do have to question why that something doesn't include underage mankind? I mean, wtf? These are the future leaders of our world people! They will make decisions in adulthood, if they make it that far, based on what they learned as children...and most of the time end up as part of the problem b/c nobody gave a damn about making a difference in their lives!

I feel 100% sympathy for Aunt Carey. She seems like an incredible woman.

O/T: How do you get a YouTube link to copy without showing the whole video box? Every time I do it I get the video box to copy as well. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni