Johnny Depp wins his 2nd 'Sexiest Man Alive' title

umm yeah. Duh, lol. Johnny, Denzel and George Clooney.

I don't care for that particular photo of him; but he looked great in his recent movie (I forget the name; about the Great Depression). He also did his usual great job of acting.

He doesn't ask for much publicity, so he remains mysterious and alluring IMO.

He's come a long way from "Gilbert Grape"!!

Johnny Depp? Why? He has a downright 'buttah-face', all scuzzy looking with his little goatee's and his greasy old hair and his ugly puckered up little mouth.

I kid. I kid. Johnny Depp is my second boyfriend after this guy: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/6860/ralph_fiennes.jpg

To be fair, though, Gaia, the Depp we see on film does have a ton of grooming, lighting and make-up on his side, so he'd likely be a little less thrilling in person. (Though I have a friend of a friend who says he's actually even nicer to talk to than to look at in person.)

That having been said, stay away - he's mine.

I've had a crush on Johnny since the tv show 21 Jump Street.

Any man who can play Amon Goethe and still get my potatoes boiling must be something.

Sexiest man alive...rightfully so. He should be awarded that honor til the day he dies because in my opinion he gets sexier the older he gets. It helps with me that he seems to be a great father and partner to the mother of his children.

I could go on and on. My mother always comments about his hygiene (or lack of). I tell her it doesn't matter to me cuz I could always wash him up.

Im going to see Johnny, this Saturday... :D

Well, his animated self... when Pirates got popular, WDW added life-sized animatronics of him to the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. The last time we rode it, my daughter embarrassed the heck out of me at the end where he is in a big chair and singing: I was sitting there on the ride and out of nowhere she grabbed me and loudly said something to the tune of "no momma stop, stop, you can't have Johnny, stop trying to get out of the boat". Thank gawd it was dark in there... I could feel my face turn 100 shades of red. LoL

Loved him in Sweeney Todd... one of my all-time favorite Depp movies...

Any man who can play Amon Goethe and still get my potatoes boiling must be something.

Gaaaa, I know. I felt so weird and pervy through Schindler's List because I was having naughty feelings about Ralph which is so inappropriate given the subject matter. Besides his looks he is a damn good actor. One of the best.

Johnny's all your honey just as long as you keep your little flat-duckie feet and little duckie tail off of Mr. Fiennes (too you).

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Johnny.
I think he loves me too,but that's our little secret. :angel:
So, stand back girls...stand back!!:croc:

Not for me...I'm more of a Mark Harmon kind of girl :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back