1591 users online (343 members and 1248 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Passing Motorist Eyewitness?

"The motorist saw a woman he later identified as Casey Anthony leaving a white car parked alongside the road," said the insider.

"She was carrying a bundle, possibly a trash bag the size of a small child, in her arms."
    http://www.nationalenquirer.com/case...elebrity/67691

And they just happen to wait all this time to tell and to whom? The National Enquirer.
    • "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." Buddha

Well....hopefully a more reputable source will come along soon! Maybe Nancy Grace????? This could be a bombshell!

I remember seeing several mentions of witnesses reporting the Sunfire parked on the side of the road. At the time LE and TES were focusing their attention on the area around the airport. I have always thought that there was a group effort to direct the search to that area in order to deflect attention from other areas of interest. If this were a credible witness, we would have seen info MUCH earlier. Perhaps I should call the Globe / Enquirer and pretend to have info in an effort to make money. I really want some new shoes.

I know, the Enquirer .....hmmm...... then I remember the way they tracked John Edwards down on his nocturnal wanderings to a certain lady friend... sometimes they're right. WE can only hope.

I call BS to this whole story and certainly hope I am right, if this is supposively a "secret witness" for the state. If that is the case, what the he** are they doing SELLING their story before they have even testified at trial? I think we all know what ramifications that would bring to their testimony!!

And I just don't buy the "attempted drowning but got scared, so took her to the woods, then carried her body OUT of the woods and placed her in trunk where she remained for at least 2.6 days"....naw, can't buy that.

Someone else wanted new shoes too (and a matching belt!)

Hi all,
    What is the date of this issue of the Inquirer? I remember hearing about a supposed "eye witness" quite some time ago, way before the body was found but did not hear any more about it......till now......could it be possible that this could be a creditable witness?? fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    I call BS to this whole story and certainly hope I am right, if this is supposively a "secret witness" for the state. If that is the case, what the he** are they doing SELLING their story before they have even testified at trial? I think we all know what ramifications that would bring to their testimony!!

And I just don't buy the "attempted drowning but got scared, so took her to the woods, then carried her body OUT of the woods and placed her in trunk where she remained for at least 2.6 days"....naw, can't buy that.

Someone else wanted new shoes too (and a matching belt!)
    Wasn't there another guy that thought he saw Casey go into the woods over by the airport, and do much the same thing- stuff her in the trunk- and nothing ever came of that... they were all looking for the pings in that area then it died down.. George was reported as being seen over in that area after that came out, just looking out into the field....

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Wasn't there another guy that thought he saw Casey go into the woods over by the airport, and do much the same thing- stuff her in the trunk- and nothing ever came of that... they were all looking for the pings in that area then it died down.. George was reported as being seen over in that area after that came out, just looking out into the field....

Seems like I am recalling that as well, although for some reason, I am recalling that that guy claimed that he saw KC walk from the woods with a shovel in hand, then place it in the trunk of the car. I believe this front page story hit the Enquirer around the time that news of KC borrowing the neighbor's shovel came out...?

Sorry...the cell pings and computer activity do not support the story.

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Even the enquirer can't put one over on us! If they really want to know the facts they should ask as websleuth!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    Seems like I am recalling that as well, although for some reason, I am recalling that that guy claimed that he saw KC walk from the woods with a shovel in hand, then place it in the trunk of the car. I believe this front page story hit the Enquirer around the time that news of KC borrowing the neighbor's shovel came out...?
    It seems I vaguely remember that also,the guy went as far as saying she sort of hit her head on the trunk door while putting the shovel in the trunk? Was this also the one who said she was wearing big sunglasses and some sort of hat? Or maybe I'm just confused....

Quote Originally Posted by capps View Post
    It seems I vaguely remember that also,the guy went as far as saying she sort of hit her head on the trunk door while putting the shovel in the trunk? Was this also the one who said she was wearing big sunglasses and some sort of hat? Or maybe I'm just confused....
    Yes, that was the one- he was interviewed numerous times, I remember him being on NG -he was the bombshell of the day IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by JWG View Post
    Did you read the front page- they claim cellphone records prove it!

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Did you read the front page- they claim cellphone records prove it!
    They lie...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast