CA CA - William "Bill" Henry, 57, Tulare, 5 Nov 2009

I did not find anything new with a basic web search unfortunately.....:(

I did not find anything new with a basic web search unfortunately.....:(

Thanks summer breeze. I've been looking and can't find anything either. I've know Bill for many years. He is my sister's ex boyfriend from years ago and is also my Mom's gardener. My Mom last saw him at her house doing her lawn the day before he dissappeared. He is a very nice and very quiet guy. I wish someone would come up with some kind of info soon.

http://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/article/20100724/NEWS01/7240314

Staff reports • July 24, 2010

Police are still looking for information to help them locate a Tulare man whose November disappearance involved suspicious circumstances.

William "Bill" Henry, 57, was last seen Nov. 5, when he went to a home improvement store in northeast Tulare. Police said Henry's burned-out truck and utility trailer were found Nov. 9 on Road 84 south of Avenue 188, southeast of Tulare.

I don't think this is the same person, Tulare is at least 4 hours from Laguna Beach. (I grew up in Tulare, and live in Laguna Beach now) - This says he was last seen driving a car here in LB and the date entered into NamUs was 2008 - Bill Henry in Tulare didn't go missing until 2009

Oh my! You are quite right Charlie09. Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back