657 users online (83 members and 574 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 843
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    21,142

    NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #16



    Prayers for Shaniya


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91371"]#1[/ame] #2


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91492"]#3[/ame] [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91517"]#4[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91560"]#5[/ame] [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91581"]#6[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91600"]#7[/ame] [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91602"]#8[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91621"]#9[/ame] [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91647"]#10[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91661"]#11[/ame][ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91691"]#12[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91710"]#13[/ame][ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91736"]#14[/ame]


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91759"]#15[/ame]



    Please continue...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,515
    I am going to ask then, and go to bed. Why would the dogs not have picked up a scent in the yard if Shaniya had been living in that home? Had she never been out of the house? Her scent should have been all over the yard. Maybe just not leaving it?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    South Central Illinois
    Posts
    10,903
    I think today we learned it was the camera that shows MAM's taking her and I bet it was the GPS in his car that told where he buried her.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161
    Okay - in NG's transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../11/ng.01.html

    it says AD, 7-year old and possibly were looking for Shaniya. Coe said he was NOT there - he was home, babysitting. So.... when did Coe show up? Before or after AD called the police? Neighbors saw him there that morning. I hope LE is checking that video to see when he drove in.

    Salem

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,367
    I dont want to know

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,690
    I'm sorry to carry this over, but it is part of my needing to know why.

    It was said last thread that the adults in the trailer lived in filth because they were drug addicts and couldn't afford better. I refuse to accept this as an answer.
    Addicts make choices. Most of them bad. (By the way they are users, as well as addicts. Important distinction.) You can always afford better than filth. Water and material to scrub with is not that hard to find. Neither are cheap cleaners. A $1 bottle of bleach goes a long way. So I refuse to believe that it was just the drugs.
    I have been addicted....even at my lowest, there was no feces anywhere in my home and all of the facilities worked fine. There is something darker at work here that would allow a person to keep themselves in that level of....whatever you call it.

    Once again, I do not mean the trailer itself. I mean the level of filth and space issues of so many people.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    By the Lake
    Posts
    4,949
    We know the home had a sewer problem. Where were they using the bathroom???

    The back porch???????????? jmo
    Just striving to be average.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Okay - in NG's transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../11/ng.01.html

    it says AD, 7-year old and possibly were looking for Shaniya. Coe said he was NOT there - he was home, babysitting. So.... when did Coe show up? Before or after AD called the police? Neighbors saw him there that morning. I hope LE is checking that video to see when he drove in.

    Salem
    Something must not be right with one or more of those cameras, Im thinking the entrance one is not operating properly, b/c we havent heard anything about that particular camera. Only the one that saw someone moving from the neighbors trash JMO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,690
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    We know the home had a sewer problem. Where were they using the bathroom???

    The back porch???????????? jmo
    Oh, gag. Y'all are great with the mental pictures tonight.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Red Sox Nation
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Girl View Post
    I am going to ask then, and go to bed. Why would the dogs not have picked up a scent in the yard if Shaniya had been living in that home? Had she never been out of the house? Her scent should have been all over the yard. Maybe just not leaving it?
    bbm

    IIRC, mp manager (barbara) said she never saw her so never been out of the house seems right.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,515
    Thanks BeanE and goodnight all.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    933
    At work I was one of the few in here advocating sentiment to the father. And though I still feel that it is horrible to point the finger at any parent who has to bury their child. I spoke with Hubby (A proud father to a natural born daddy's girl) and as a father pointed out some serious flaws in BL. *Quick background* My Hubby has two older boys from a previous relationship that live in a diff state than us. He talks to them daily, knows everything that is going on with them, drove out there a week after they moved there (not that she is a bad mother...good mother) just tp be sure that he knew where they were, how to get to them should anything happen, and just to check out the area.
    With that being said...u can see where his position is. He is protective over all his children (3 boys and finally his lil princess) but EXPECIALLY over our daughter. He felt for the father in the beginning as did all of us, but as the info came out of where she was staying (not the size,and/or the fact that it was a trailer park, a bad area, or the econmic issues) he joined the "how could you leave her there" crowd. Knowing her background...supervised visits should have been the start. Make sure she has her life together before just dropping her off. And in his words and I quote..."There is no way I'm leaving my daughter, mom or no mom, where there is some guy living there and I don't know anything about him"

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,367
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    I'm sorry to carry this over, but it is part of my needing to know why.

    It was said last thread that the adults in the trailer lived in filth because they were drug addicts and couldn't afford better. I refuse to accept this as an answer.
    Addicts make choices. Most of them bad. (By the way they are users, as well as addicts. Important distinction.) You can always afford better than filth. Water and material to scrub with is not that hard to find. Neither are cheap cleaners. A $1 bottle of bleach goes a long way. So I refuse to believe that it was just the drugs.
    I have been addicted....even at my lowest, there was no feces anywhere in my home and all of the facilities worked fine. There is something darker at work here that would allow a person to keep themselves in that level of....whatever you call it.
    Once again, I do not mean the trailer itself. I mean the level of filth and space issues of so many people.
    BBM
    A nasty crack habit. Once again, JMO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,690
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    I saw someone say that a neighbor had seen Shaniya outside, but I haven't been able to find that, or anyone else who saw Shaniya other than Coe in the 2 weeks prior to her death.

    But... I don't know if it had rained, or if that would affect the scenting.
    It rained heavily that day and for a couple days after. I think there was a hurricane or tropical storm burning out over those few days.
    It can affect the scent, especially on porous earth, with drenching rain.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Penn's woods
    Posts
    17,195
    Ack I was in the middle of a post LOL!

    I hope you all don't mind if I bring a few links over for you so you can add what you think!

    Okay Not-my-kids posted and my response:
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4455875&postcount=501"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15[/ame]

    Then Salem had posted this and I responded:
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4455897&postcount=507"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15[/ame]

    Salem gave this insight!:
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4455911&postcount=510"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15[/ame]
    small snip:
    ...So it is the dispatcher that assumes am and AD just allows it. I can't type what I'm thinking, my heart won't allow it. But I think this is why LE says AD allowed an incident of prostitution - because Shaniya didn't go to bed at 5:30 p.m. by herself, kwim?...
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4455940&postcount=521"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15[/ame] A convo from last page (there are all from last page of last thread)

    Then Beaners chimed in too

    So can I assume that we collectively worked out a loose theory of what might have happened that night?

    Shaniya did not go to back to bed that morning on the sofa (couch) at 5:30 AM. She had been put to bed the evening before at 5:30 PM but not alone (). AD inadvertantly may have let that time slip.

    Sometime that evening or early morning hours she carried out of the home and given to MAM. Who took her away to the hotel. Where she was last seen alive in his arms.

    This exchange was captured on the video cameras in the MH park. That is the reason why Coe was let go. He wasn't there.

    ADD and edit please!

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 519
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 07:32 PM
  2. Replies: 569
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:25 PM
  3. Replies: 840
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 04:36 PM
  4. Replies: 563
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 07:14 PM

Tags for this Thread