URGENT.Websleuths Members Can Help Save The Abducted Kids in America Can't We???

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IF YOU ENJOY WEBSLEUTHS THEN PLEASE DO THIS FOR THE FORUM AND FOR THE MISSING CHILDREN. READ ON AND TAKE 3 MINTUES TO ACT. THANK YOU.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Why won’t the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) give the OK for a Truckers Network to help find missing children?​

In a nutshell KlaasKids along with Clarity Media want to put in TV service with 70 channels of programming directed at the long haul trucker in hundreds of Flying J Truck Stops. This programming would include information on Amber Alerts, and missing people. Since it involves all aspects of TV including, satellite, local programming, national programming, the FCC has to give the OK.

THE FCC HAS NOT GIVEN PERMISSION FOR THIS PROJECT TO GO FORWARD. DEATH ROW INMATES AND CONVICTED TERRORISTS HAVE EASY ACCESS TO TV, BUT NOT LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT MUST BE CORRECTED. TRUCKER TV WILL SAVE THE LIVES OF COUNTLESS CHILDREN.

Until the FCC approves this project nothing can move forward.
2 million truckers would see the Amber Alerts, 2 million truckers would see the stories about missing teenagers who end up prostituting themselves at TRUCK STOPS.

Do you see the potential here for many happy endings? Truckers are our eyes and ears on the highways. You let these truckers know there is an Amber Alert for a small child you know they will be watching and looking for them.
It was a long haul trucker who caught the D.C. Sniper but ONLY because he was watching TV. Imagine how much sooner the D.C. sniper would have been caught if this information was immediately available on TV networks at all Flying J Truck Stops.

This is an outrage.

You have to help us. It takes 3 minutes. Go to KlaasKids.org and read about this situation. Then click on the button at the bottom and email the FCC and Marc Klaas. Express your outrage. PLEASE DO IT POLITELY BUT FIRMLY. No one is going to read an obnoxious email filled with foul language.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

DO NOT WAIT PLEASE WRITE NOW!!!!

"It's almost like websleuthers would rather sit around talking about stuff than doing something about it."
Marc Klaas commenting on the lack of emails from Websleuths members to the FCC.

:( I hope he's gotten a lot more emails now Tricia because that's just sad. We should all take a minute and do this and then send it to everyone in our email address books, and ask them to forward it to everyone in theirs! We can post it on our facebooks, our myspace pages, everywhere and anywhere it will get the attention and response it deserves! C'mon, how hard is it? I think it's just we put it off for later and forget. Or maybe you're like me and stumble for words at times and find it hard to compose letters like these or know quite what to say. I don't think they need to be a thesis if you're not comfortable doing that! Just a few lines even, showing your concern and your position on this. Let them know you support the programming and that you feel it's important enough for you to take the time to write them a brief note. That's sufficient. There will be others that are more proficient at words and we'll rely on them to do that. :dance: And when you send it out maybe you can suggest a few different short and to the point notes that your friends and family can use by cutting and pasting. There are several that were shared in the other thread about this that were just incredible! Wish I could remember who to thank for those right now but wow! AWESOME!!

Anyway, maybe we can all take a few minutes and do this today in light of the Thanksgiving season. Let's do it in thanks of our little ones, or grandchildren, our family... tucked safe in their beds tonight. :twocents:

~Lu

I can't send the e-mail. TRISHA I PM'd you! The link takes me directly to hotmail...I do not have an account and can not send an e-mail, if I don't have an e-mail address to send it to.

I can't send the e-mail. TRISHA I PM'd you! The link takes me directly to hotmail...I do not have an account and can not send an e-mail, if I don't have an e-mail address to send it to.

It took me to outlook (which I cannot use)
I copied and pasted the first email address and cc and sent a letter
Hoping it was recieved, would be nice if we could see a list.

I am horrible at links, if anyone knows how I could post on facebook and add to my emails I would appreciate it.

Since I don't live in the US, I dont know how much my voice really matters, but I sent an email anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back