Men accused of murder, selling human fat

butwhatif?

Reaction score
Four people have been arrested in Peru on suspicion of killing some 60 people to sell their fat and other human tissue to Italian co-conspirators for cosmetic use in Europe, authorities say.

Signs of "an international network trafficking human fat" first surfaced about two months ago, according to General Felix Burga, head of the police criminal division.
Peruvian press cited him as saying the fat can be sold for $US15,000 ($A16,000) per gallon (3.8 litres) in European countries.

More at link
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=973700

Wow, I've never heard of this before. How sickening.:sick:

That is really hard to believe! Remind me not to buy any Italian makeup.

Why don't they just buy liposuction fat?

I was just thinking I have some fat I will donate. I could sell my fat to pay for liposuction.

Remind me not to travel to Peru until after I loose that last 10 pounds.

Okay, that's one of the weirdest things I've ever read. Gross.

What the French toast?
I thought whale blubber in lipstick was bad...:sick:

:eat:Where's the bag? I need to puke!!! There goes my breakfast..............

This was a horrible story just to cover up all those murders? They could have used something more reasonable then some scary Texas Chainsaw Fat Bandit Murderer:sick:s.....Yuck... I got sick just reading it. I know they put stuff in cosmetics we don't even want to know about....:sick:

Wow, I've never heard of this before. How sickening.:sick:

That says it all.

That is really hard to believe! Remind me not to buy any Italian makeup.

Don't buy any Italian makeup.

"Seems it was big fat lie concocted by police — perhaps to conceal police murders of drug dealers, according to Time magazine.
As a result, the country's head of criminal investigations was fired today. Police are conducting an internal investigation."
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...kill-for-fat-gang-may-be-deadly-police-hoax/1

Awww, it was such a great story. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back