1257 users online (244 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

SC - A'sha Rucker, 17, Williamston, 18 Nov 2009

http://www.wyff4.com/news/21676886/detail.html

A community search effort got under way on Friday for a 17-year-old missing since Wednesday.

A'sha Rucker was last seen that morning at her home on Crescent Drive in Williamston, according to police.

Her car was found later that day after workers at Williamston's Caroline Community Center located at 1 School Street reported an abandoned vehicle in the parking lot.

...Police said they do not consider Rucker a runaway but they also said at this point they have no indication that any foul play is involved in her disappearance.
    Last edited by detektiv; 11-20-2009 at 04:50 PM.

SC - A'sha Rucker, 17, Williamston, 18 Nov 2009

http://www.wyff4.com/news/21676886/detail.html
    A community search effort got under way on Friday for a 17-year-old missing since Wednesday.

A'sha Rucker was last seen that morning at her home on Crescent Drive in Williamston, according to police.

Her car was found later that day after workers at Williamston's Caroline Community Center located at 1 School Street reported an abandoned vehicle in the parking lot.

...Police said they do not consider Rucker a runaway but they also said at this point they have no indication that any foul play is involved in her disappearance.
    Last edited by detektiv; 11-20-2009 at 04:49 PM.

The fact that her vehicle was abandoned worries me. I wonder if she frequented the community center and that's the reason her car was there?

Quote Originally Posted by January. View Post
    The fact that her vehicle was abandoned worries me. I wonder if she frequented the community center and that's the reason her car was there?
    That worries me as well. I don't know Williamston well, but I live around half an hour away. I will be there Sunday for a Thanksgiving gathering... if she is still missing I will see what I can do to help.

http://www2.wspa.com/spa/news/local/...eenager/29972/

Her family and friends say they searched and found A’sha’s personal belongings along the side of Cherokee Road. That included her shoes, wallet, purse, cds and glasses. her mother says A’sha never goes anywhere without her glasses.

Her family and friends say they searched and found A’sha’s personal belongings along the side of Cherokee Road. That included her shoes, wallet, purse, cds and glasses. her mother says A’sha never goes anywhere without her glasses.

I go to school with her and all of her friends are really worried and hope for the best. This really is not like her at all. She would never just leave like this. They also have her phone and have been tracing all of her records and things. So far they have nothing yet.
    Last edited by brezzie; 11-20-2009 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks for joining us, brezzie. Can you tell us anything about A'sha? Does she have a boyfriend? Had she been having problems with anyone? Problems with school?

Quote Originally Posted by brezzie View Post
    I go to school with her and all of her friends are really worried and hope for the best. This really is not like her at all. She would never just leave like this.

Quote Originally Posted by detektiv View Post
    Thanks for joining us, brezzie. Can you tell us anything about A'sha? Does she have a boyfriend? Had she been having problems with anyone? Problems with school?
    Yes she does a boyfriend i think his name is joe or something like that. There were a few girls that would cause her problems sometimes but she would just be the better person and walk away. As far as i know her home life was good and her and her mother were close. Other then the normal spats everything seemed to be good. She did have a few things bothering her like the fact that she was adopted and she would talk to out chorus techer about.

Brezzie,

Because you know the missing person and you may be under 18, WS rule is that you must contact Tricia, the WS owner, before you post any more. She is a very nice person. Email her at tgrif@xmission.com

Thanks,

Hoppy
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

A'sha Rucker 17 missing

I hope she is found safe and sound asap.

Williamston Police are trying to find a teenager who was reported missing after he car was found abandoned in Anderson County.

A’sha is described as an African-American girl, 5’2” and weighs 129 pounds.

snip*

Anyone with any information can contact the Williamston Police Department at 847-7425 or LaVette Rucker at 202-8344.

They just found her and she was killed. I dont know how to get in touch with her parents

Investigators had been checking Rucker’s phone records and she checked her voicemail throughout the day Thursday.

she went missing Wed. but was checking her voicemail Thursday?
    do I have this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by brezzie View Post
    They just found her and she was killed. I dont know how to get in touch with her parents
    can you verify that with a link?

I can't find anything to confirm that

Quote:

It doesn't look good if they found her glasses, anyone who can't see without glasses or contacts know how that goes..
    Why was her family having to search? LE should have been out there to, god forbid some evidence was moved, disturbed, on went unnoticed..
    My prayers for her family
    "The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast