Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Thank you, HHJP.

Sweet Caylee Marie...you left evidence for all to see, that you were in your mother's car trunk after you ceased to be. If you had been my grandbaby we would have taken a walk in the sunshine today, and stopped to admire and smell the lovely flowers. Maybe you can do that too. I would hope that you can fly down here on earth in the form of a ladybug or a butterfly, and flit among the flowers. Perhaps your spirit may visit us in other mysterious playful ways. I will look for you tonight, Caylee Marie Angelbabe. I will look up at the moon and the stars, and send baby kisses up to you and your angel playmates. Love, from one of your blogger Grammies.

Can anyone tell me what Baez said about the stain in the trunk and why it should not be allowed?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Caligram View Post
    Thank you, HHJP.

Sweet Caylee Marie...you left evidence for all to see, that you were in your mother's car trunk after you ceased to be. If you had been my grandbaby we would have taken a walk in the sunshine today, and stopped to admire and smell the lovely flowers. Maybe you can do that too. I would hope that you can fly down here on earth in the form of a ladybug or a butterfly, and flit among the flowers. Perhaps your spirit may visit us in other mysterious playful ways. I will look for you tonight, Caylee Marie Angelbabe. I will look up at the moon and the stars, and send baby kisses up to you and your angel playmates. Love, from one of your blogger Grammies.

She sure did.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Yeah!!!!!!!!! This day just couldn't get much better for me...my son was just awarded a full scholarship from a major law University..... and now this wonderful news from HHJP regarding the stain evidence....I am way too happy!
    Tell your son and WTG.

My favorite part of the denied motion is "defendant failed to show........"
    That's you,Casey. Not Jose or Cheney or, Ms. Sims . YOU,because you have made the choice to stay with this DT ,to pay them with your blood money and continue walking hand in hand down that hallway .This is HHJP letting you know it's on YOU.
    You see, while you are clanking down the hallway to death row,JB and CM will likely be on a grand vacation they feel they deserve. How will you feel about the $270,000 you "paid" your blinged out DT then?
    The Defendant failed.....get used to it.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Ha, I guess Baez calling it a banana, or a meat eating, doobie smoking, chloroform covered squirrel wrapped in dryer sheets and lying in a bed of trash (compilation of things he tried to say it was) wasn't factual enough. LOL.
    Ha! That squirrel must have been sucking on a bong made of a Febreze container too!

There really is light at the end of the justice tunnel for Caylee. Oh to be a fly on the wall in the A's house tonight.

ETA - Congrats to you momtective, your child is a credit to you! And to Caligram - how beautiful your words are, I am in tears. I sure hope I'm half the grandma one day that you seem to be.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cherry Baby For This Useful Post:

What is amazing to me is how much Cindy will lie to herself about this. The stain is huge. And the work the posters did on this outline Caylee was incredible. You did a great job. I don't know how Cindy and George continue to lie to themselves about this. But I guess it is just what they have decided to do.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Caligram View Post
    Thank you, HHJP.

Ahhh, Caligram . . . . this post really touched my heart! Gave me shivers all over and I just know that this little tiny girl has so much positive energy to find justice that she certainly will smell those flowers and walk in the sunshine. I will look for her as well and send kisses to her and other angel playmates near the moon and the stars.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    See post #620 on the stain in the trunk thread

here:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=95915&page=25
    thank you so much....this is EXCELLENT

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SunnyinMO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tsitra01 View Post
    What good news.
    HHJP is letting the stain evidence in . Of course Vinny on TruTV claims he doesn't see any outline of a body. Evidently HHJP felt it was worth showing the jury. I pray everyday that ICA isn't rewarded for the body not being found before decomping into bones. Great ruling.
    someone needs to email him the photo Wen just posted the link to....my husband couldn't see it until he saw that photo.....he said WOW! I SEE IT!!!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SunnyinMO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post
    Actually this works for me Beach. I'm giving myself a much needed break next week. Yup my very own spring break if you will. It's been way too long since I've ever gotten to enjoy a "spring break" (more than I care to admit).

A whole week off! And what am I going to do when taking a break from the legal arena ???? Yes that's right follow another case ....

I'm nutty ....
    Nooooooooo, you're staying RIGHT HERE! (just kidding)

Enjoy your spring break.
    I love Websleuths! Justice for Caylee!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:

http://www.weartv.com/template/inews...artv.com.shtml

A judge in Orlando has ruled that a carpet sample that came from a car trunk can be used in the trial of a Florida mother charged with killing her 2-year-old daughter.

The defense had asked that a carpet sample from the trunk not be allowed to be introduced into the trial. The carpet sample had high levels of chloroform.

Does this mean Dr Vass and the chloroform levels are in??????
    JMO

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Paintr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mobius99 View Post
    Wow. Of the hundreds of photos of Caylee, the one with the stain outline of her decomposing little body in her mama's car may be the one that seals KC's fate. I think a jury will find this evidence visual compelling and damning.

Oh, the irony of it all. KC, JB and the A's exploiting Caylee's photos for their own gain. Now Caylee's last photo image makes them all afraid. This is so delicious in a backward sort of way.
    The truth will prevail... this is Caylee's truth... she was there in that trunk... and all the injustices she endured will be revealed in that courtroom loudly and clearly.

Thank you Mobius.. I really enjoy your posts!!

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

Caylee was last seen alive getting into that car with ICA.

The defense can call the stain a banana or a pig, but Caylee was never seen alive by anyone,other than ICA, again.

Next time anyone sees Caylee ,she is found dead JUST AROUND THE CORNER from where she was LAST SEEN getting into THAT CAR WITH THE STAIN AND THE SMELL.

I don't why the DT is even fighting this evidence . Common sense.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

26. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TiaM View Post
    BBM

He he he, remember how Baez kept insisting during the Farce of Frye that only the State had burden of proof (again proving Baez' loose knowledge of the actual law and how and when burden of proof applies) and HHJP just smiled at him with that slightly amused little smile?

Priceless.
    I think I even seen it commented here that it was the SA that had the Burden of proof. However, if that was so, then the DT could do a fry on everything, and tie up alot of resources and time.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spangle For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast