Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

(I always wanted to use that smilie)

Today is such an amazing day for Caylee!!! (and every one of us who are so adamant about getting Caylee justice)

Praying that HHJP lets the air samples in... Even if he doesn't, the other evidence allowed in is damning enough.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to mommy2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    I just want everyone to know how GOOD this is for Caylee and her case! I have never thought of this case as Casey's case, but Caylee's case!

The post mortem death banding, imo, is the single most important piece of evidence (from a FRYE stand point) that the jury is going to see that proves that Caylee was in fact in the trunk of Casey's car... deceased! This is HUGE!

The cadaver dogs and the numerous statements about the smell of decomposition are, imo, going to leave little to no doubt that Caylee was in fact deceased in that trunk. No more excuses of squirrels. No more pizza excuses. There is little to no doubt that Caylee was ever missing. That she was not murdered after Casey had been in jail. The plant growth, if it comes in, will give the timeline that Caylee was placed in those woods at about the time of death.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!
    Oh my...I forgot about the plant growth!

I have to say, after reading these motions just how simple, when it comes down to it, this really was...the case law is there to support the evidence. The DT did a lot of blabbing about nothing...they had nothing to back up their arguments. It's no wonder the Judge kept trying to steer Jose back to the law and requested clarification as to how his arguments apply. They didn't...plain and simple. To be honest with you, the DTs motions just were not argued well at all. If the Judge doesn't allow anything else, I tend to think it's NOT because the DT did a bang up, but rather due to the prospect of new case law coming into an already electrically charged case.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Ok, so their efforts to have ALL the relevant evidence thrown out have been foiled. NOW will they realize they have nothing? They cannot hide her guilt from anyone at this point. All of their lies are crystal clear now as well. No "aha" moment, no soddi, no disingenuous tricks - just the truth. Bet ICA's demeanor will deteriorate now. This really sealed her fate imo. Bad day for Geraldo and Jane Cesarez I guess.
    Justice for GEORGE!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by comomx3 View Post
    The best thing for the DT to do now is to pull up their big girl panties and defend[/B] their client. This case was lost from the beginning and they were too selfish, money/publicity hungry to do what was right. They passed the buck and now the buck stops THERE!
    BBM: That part of your post is hilarious ... thanks for the laugh !

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

I just read the news! Fantastic news today about the forensic evidence being allowed in..................

trunk stain evidence
    post mortem hair banding
    canine searches
    heart-shaped sticker evidence

I'm waiting patiently for HHMP's rulings on the other forensic evidence, but feel very optimistic that it's ALL coming in!

This is a great day for justice for Caylee!
    My posts are my opinion..........

I was having a bummer of a day until I came to the boards here when I got home from a horrible work day. What a perk me up - thanks to HHJP, your common and legal senses are outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    Ok, so their efforts to have ALL the relevant evidence thrown out have been foiled. NOW will they realize they have nothing? They cannot hide her guilt from anyone at this point. All of their lies are crystal clear now as well. No "aha" moment, no soddi, no disingenuous tricks - just the truth. Bet ICA's demeanor will deteriorate now. This really sealed her fate imo. Bad day for Geraldo and Jane Cesarez I guess.
    From your lips to God's Ears!
    Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous -
    Albert Einstein

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bogeygal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    I hope I am wrong....but me thinks that the chloroform / air samples will be out. Reading between the lines here.....the other orders are in but the chloroform is not....

I sense something here.
    I know what you mean, Sots. I am holding out hope though. It could mean a lot of things. Maybe he wanted to release those he knew how he was going to rule on and is still researching and making sure he makes the right call....whichever way it goes. I want it in, but I am okay if it is not. I trust his judgement completely.

Holding out hope....

13. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gma Kat View Post
    I need a "I just got chills" emoticon............
    Did you say "chills" or "chili?"

I love Websleuths! Justice for Caylee!

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:

O - M - G !!!!!

Just got back from grocery store. I had been checking all day and now.....

WOOPIE!!!! TIME TO PAR-TAY!!!

The scales of justice are coming into balance!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post

BBM: Yes ... especially after Geraldo's recent "noise" about going to Orlando "to raise some hell". And as to Jean Cesarez, she really needs to stop the flip-flopping ...

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

This is terrific news. I am glad the jury will get to weigh these things for themselves.

20. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to WhyaDuck? For This Useful Post:

Kudos and a HUGE THANK YOU!!! to lauriej and Aedrys for keeping vigil at the OC clerk's website and bringing us this news fasssstttt!!!

Love,
    from all of your WS friends!

Okay, it is almost 5pm at the clerks office. Is there going to be another addition to the case file now? Do the big one at closing time!
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    Great news! The stain would be enough to convince me but I agree the death baning seals her guilt.

In a sane world, isn't this the point the DT should start begging for a plea deal?
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wagara For This Useful Post:

I know we're not at the Sidebar, but one of the perks of being a mod is we can break out the champagne for a special occassion even on a "dry" thread. Well, just this once.

So, CHEERS EVERYONE!!!

I was really concerned about the heart sticker making it into trial. I wonder if the defense perhaps tipped the scale with their lies and mis-truths while arguing these motions?
    Justice for CAYLEE

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Beach View Post
    I know we're not at the Sidebar, but one of the perks of being a mod is we can break out the champagne for a special occassion even on a "dry" thread. Well, just this once.

So, CHEERS EVERYONE!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!
    I'm feeling very bubbly!!!!
    Justice for CAYLEE

30. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to LancelotLink For This Useful Post:

So, CHEERS EVERYONE!!!

Cheers, Beach!
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to coastal For This Useful Post:

How about some celebratory jasmine tea for us teetotalers?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ImnFCMtxpw&t=1

I know what you mean, Sots. I am holding out hope though. It could mean a lot of things. Maybe he wanted to release those he knew how he was going to rule on and is still researching and making sure he makes the right call....whichever way it goes. I want it in, but I am okay if it is not. I trust his judgement completely.

Holding out hope....
    Beach ITA...but knowing how and thorough HHJBP is a comfort because without a doubt there will be no room left for any error, or appellate issues down the line. Now way for the DT to CRY FOUL.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anais For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    I hope I am wrong....but me thinks that the chloroform / air samples will be out. Reading between the lines here.....the other orders are in but the chloroform is not....

I sense something here.
    I tend to agree with you. This is one of those times, I hope we are wrong.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magnolia For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    How about some celebratory jasmine tea for us teetotalers?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ImnFCMtxpw&t=1
    You think of everything, Ducky! Thanks friend!

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

You know, I really, really, really want the air sampling evidence to be admitted and I just LOVE Dr. Vass. However, if it will cause an overturning of the verdict or a mistrial, I think Judge Perry has given the jury enough. What does the defense have left? There's no nanny, no squirrel, no pizza, no garbage - what on earth are they going to do to defend ICA??

41. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Shadow5618 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    The heart sticker bothers me a little bit. I can not imagine Casey placing the sticker on the duct tape as a sign of remorse for taking her life, but the defense could always spin it that way if they were going for the accidental death? I always thought that the heart sticker was Casey's way of saying much like what she said in the jail letters... that she is relieved that Caylee is no longer there so she would never have to have her heart broken... almost a crytic message... like... "I loved you... but you should have kept your mouth shut!"

I don't know?
    I see where you are coming from Lola. I think the sticker indicates premeditation though. Hush, kisses....goodbye

No accident comes equipped with a sticker..........

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast