Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Evidence subject to Frye - *UPDATED* 2011.05.09 (ATTN: ALL ORDERS IN!)

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    I was the Linda from NY....as I was on hold, I heard Vinnie announce the choloroform and computer searches for choloroform was in...I couldn't contain my happiness for Caylee's Justice...as I was talking so fast so I wouldn't get cut off in the middle....LOL

JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    I enjoyed your phone call, and for those that want to listen to "Linda In New York", it starts at 3:41 in Wednesday night's video.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6403740&postcount=415"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION![/ame]
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I enjoyed your phone call, and for those that want to listen to "Linda In New York", it starts at 3:41 in Wednesday night's video.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION!

Thank you Patty.....

Justice for Caylee

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv
    I was the Linda from NY....as I was on hold, I heard Vinnie announce the choloroform and computer searches for choloroform was in...I couldn't contain my happiness for Caylee's Justice...as I was talking so fast so I wouldn't get cut off in the middle....LOL

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION!
    LOVE IT!!!! Thank you both!!

Patty G,

you are the best! Thank you!

I hope you are eating your Wheaties in preperation for the trial
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Amazing isn't it. She's united more people than many great leaders have...it's just amazing! I love this lil' girl to pieces, love her, love her, love her and I so desperately want justice for her. I'm so happy to have all of you here at WS to celebrate with. We cry together, we dance together...guess that's how we roll at WS!
    ..... ..... ..... .....
    That is one of the best posts ever!!!!!!

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
    The searches on the computer would have led you to believe that the SA wants it to prove she used it to sedate Caylee. However, that does not agree with how JA said it may have happened. He created a scenario where Caylee was awake and the killer looked right into her eyes, held her down, etc. Ted Bundy used chloroform. Its effect is instant and only lasts about 15 mins.
    BBM

How long do you think it would take to put duct tape on Caylee's face and bind her arms so she doesn't fight? I don't think the chloroform was used to kill Caylee, I don't think it was even intended to kill her but it would certainly keep her from fighting back. Sorry a bit O/T and back into lurkdom I go! Love all the work here y'all, just wish I had more time to post.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to momtocjnalexis For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

Patty G, Misha sure had an opinion about the A's being allowed into the courtroom didn't she!
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    Patty G, Misha sure had an opinion about the A's being allowed into the courtroom didn't she!
    He sure did!
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amil View Post
    I sure hope that CA used chloroform to clean the car and that ICA's verdict hinges on, among other things, high levels of chloroform leading others to believe sweet Caylee was sedated. When the doctor was testifying, I was sitting near CA and immediately had an intuitive thought that CA's actions would be the downfall of ICA after all.

Amil-

I know exactly what you mean. I remember at the beginning of this whole thing, it was being debated whether one would lie for their child. I said in the end, even if you know your child to be innocent, you could not lie, because when all is learned (even if it took years) the truth to an innocent person, is the only hope they would have. And I remember saying...."it would be a special kind of poetic justice if CA's deceit put her (guilty) daughter in jail"!!

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to doogiesgirl For This Useful Post:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

That was awesome LLL...Linda! Love it!

Also thanks to Patty who posted the show!

Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    OMG! I heard you and was applauding! I thought, that's someone who has been following the case and sounds like they could be on WS!

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    He sure did!
    I also heard those bells, Patty...is it the doorbell or a grandfather clock...

I think Misha knows a farce when he hears it....

Vinnie needs to be more objective when it comes to CA/GA...I don't think he sees how they use the victim card when it's a benefit to them...the more they push that ICA couldn't have done this....the harder we push to show her ICA certainly did...when they deny justice to Caylee...we push harder for Caylee's justice...this is all about Caylee Marie...

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    That was awesome LLL...Linda! Love it!

Also thanks to Patty who posted the show!

Thank you DG...I had so much more to say but I know how you get cut off midsentence, so I was just talking so fast to get my thoughts out....JMHO

Justice for Caylee

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    That was great Linda! I would have been so nervous I probably would have forgotten what I wanted to say..lol.... you sounded very intelligent and calm.

I disagree with what they were saying about the Chloroform...that it was new science and never before allowed in a courtroom. GC-MS is old science and is accepted as valid in the scientific community. The new science, if admitted, will be the actual decomp signatures found via GC-MS. It will be interesting to see if HHJP allows the decomp science in.... it was found via GC-MS, which is an accepted science... but interpretation of the values is another question. Will his ruling be based upon on the interpretations or the process? If process, (GC-MS)..it should be in. I thought that in Frye.. the interpretation of the science was not at issue, just the scientific process itself in which values are obtained.
    Based on this, I think the air samples for decomp would be IN. ???

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

I'm going to relisten to it now. Well after I leave the office.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Thank you Patty.....

Justice for Caylee
    Well done!! Loved the way you got the point and law acceptance about the hair banding into your comment also - that was just excellent!! And may I add -

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    OMG! I heard you and was applauding! I thought, that's someone who has been following the case and sounds like they could be on WS!
    Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    That was great Linda! I would have been so nervous I probably would have forgotten what I wanted to say..lol.... you sounded very intelligent and calm.

I disagree with what they were saying about the Chloroform...that it was new science and never before allowed in a courtroom. GC-MS is old science and is accepted as valid in the scientific community. The new science, if admitted, will be the actual decomp signatures found via GC-MS. It will be interesting to see if HHJP allows the decomp science in.... it was found via GC-MS, which is an accepted science... but interpretation of the values is another question. Will his ruling be based upon on the interpretations or the process? If process, (GC-MS)..it should be in. I thought that in Frye.. the interpretation of the science was not at issue, just the scientific process itself in which values are obtained.
    Based on this, I think the air samples for decomp would be IN. ???
    Thank you both...I surely hope I sounded intelligent for some folks just say the stupidest things....my hubby was in the other room since I had to mute the TV...he too came out clapping....he said isn't that the little girl you've been crying for?? Yes, DH....she's Caylee Marie...well, her mothers going down....I didn't know you knew so much... JMHO

Justice for Caylee

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

Thank you Patty.....

Justice for Caylee
    You did great LLLinda!!! Thanks from all of us and Caylee!

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Thank you DG...I had so much more to say but I know how you get cut off midsentence, so I was just talking so fast to get my thoughts out....JMHO

Justice for Caylee
    I got on Prime news when Mike G was hosting it. They asked me what my comment was going to be. This was the during the time they had found the body. Did they ask you what you were going to comment on? I guess they have to carefully screen their calls.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    One thing I love about CJBP is that you can tell this is a judge who has read the discovery, he has listened to the depo's and done his full research on all of these motions prior to ruling. He has done an incredible job in being fair and just and allowing in what should be allowed in.

I really don't think they need the air samples from the decomp, I think testimony from soooo many who smelled it and the cadaver dog hits is enough to cover that so I'm happy with which ever way he rules on that.

Justice is coming and the DT won't be able to find a bus big enough to throw anyone else under it, try as they might! The evidence, as we all know, is way too damning in this case. It has been since "day 31". IMO
    Last edited by Insomnia Momma; 04-28-2011 at 10:45 AM. Reason: spelling, was typing too fast again....
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Insomnia Momma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    One thing I love about CJBP is that you can tell this is a judge who has read the discovery, he has listened to the depo's and done his full research on all of these motions prior to ruling. He has done an incredible job in being fair and just and allowing in what should be allowed in.

I really don't think they need the air samples from the decomp, I think testimony from soooo many who smelled it and the cadaver dog hits is enough to cover that so I'm happy with which ever way he rules on that.

Justice is coming and the DT won't be able to find a bus big enough to throw anyone else under it, try as they might! The evidence, as we all know, is way too damning in this case. It has been since "day 31". IMO
    Funny thing is Dr. Vass testified in court that as soon as he opened that container he knew what that smell was, decomp. So even if he cannot testify to the air test results, as an expert in the smell himself he could testify to what he smelled. jmo

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Funny thing is Dr. Vass testified in court that as soon as he opened that container he knew what that smell was, decomp. So even if he cannot testify to the air test results, as an expert in the smell himself he could testify to what he smelled. jmo
    I agree completely! The samples aren't as damning as someone who has made this his lifes work knowing the smell better than anyone could possibly imagine. This is what he does day in and day out he has studied this for how many years?! He is also very good at explaining the hows and whys of things which I think will go over very well with the jury. Not to mention he's just a cutie pie
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Insomnia Momma For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I got on Prime news when Mike G was hosting it. They asked me what my comment was going to be. This was the during the time they had found the body. Did they ask you what you were going to comment on? I guess they have to carefully screen their calls.
    Yes, Tulessa, I was asked what my comment was...they called me back, put me on hold...then as I was holding, I heard about the evidence coming in and I just couldn't contain my happiness..I do hope the Anthony's listened too..I am elated for Caylee's justice (which is also my nic on twitter)...I just had to get Caylee's name in there for it's about this precious child..JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Karn
    You did great LLLinda!!! Thanks from all of us and Caylee!
    Thank you Karn....it's my passion for precious Caylee...I've been trying for a long time to get on HLN...I guess last night was the right time, eh...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

atthelake is offline Walking on ice these days, glad it's a thick glacier!
    Thanks Patty G! And by the way, what's the name of your little doggie in the background, tee hee! (I tried to do smilie, how does one do it as I can't figure it out!)

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atthelake For This Useful Post:

LLL you were outstanding!!!! Patty G thanks to you and Misha for all your hard work on posting this one.
    Save the Earth! It is the only planet with chocolate.

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.
    ~ Unknown

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sassy_texasbelle2 For This Useful Post:

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast