1269 users online (194 members and 1075 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Quote Originally Posted by marlalouise View Post
    One other thing....we don't know how long Shaniya was alive between the time she left the hotel alive (which I'm convinced that she was from the pics of MAM and Shaniya on the third floor going down) and when MAM killed her...this may be of great importance.

thanks for listening,
    Marlou
    According to the warrant, Shaniya was raped and killed the same day she was reported missing and the same day as the hotel footage.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    How is that? Did Tricia make a post, or one of the mods?
    He is an adult.
    He is in the media, and in connection with this case.
    It is not posting address or anything that is not public record...(those are public record, right?)
    If all of these criteria are met and and a link provided, unless one of the admin updated the rules, it's fine, to the best of my knowledge.
    We sleuthed the crap out of the mother, posted her records all over, days before she was charged, sleuthed McNeil before he was charged...I am lost.
    The information was not correct.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonmoussetart View Post
    AMEN sister!!! And (snipped from another post) Does this seem excessive, or it is just me? From BL's excellent house these last years:
    You might want to edit for your post for accuracy. Those are incidents that happened on BL's street. Not all of them are from his address.
    Last edited by CharlestonGal; 11-22-2009 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Removed inaccurate info in quote

Quote Originally Posted by lbminnesota View Post
    The information was not correct.
    No, it isn't. Someone may want to edit before it turns into another urban legend in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by revampz View Post
    someone is not telling the truth on how much the mum was actually involved in Shaniyas life.....in one of the first statements the dad said that the mum hadnt been in her life much and she had just gone there for the last three weeks...........in the above posts it is obvious that mum HAS indeed been in her life.....

why did he lie at the beginning???? I think it is because he knew what mum was like and he knew it was going to make him look irresponsible...

I do of course feel for the dad......no one would wish this on their worst enemy.......and I am sure he is feeling so horrible......

i dont think he means to be neglectful and I think he probably thinks that working his butt off and ensuring the kids had a beautiful home and clothes and toys etc was enough.......I really think he was just busy and not a "hands on" dad.......but a good provider.......he left the actual day to day upbringing to a myriad of women in his life.......including AD
    I agree with your points except ensuring the kids had a beautiful home. He was giving AD a 2nd chance to be a mother - she was brought to the trailer to stay. That was her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    I would like to know just how many times and for what length of time Shaniya visited her mother over the time period that her father was raising her. Did she go once for a day or two or every few weeks for a couple days? Was it totally the father's idea for Shaniya to go live with her mother or did the mother want to take her for good? Shaniya was only five yrs old. Even if she wanted to go live with her mother...it was not her decision to make.

Did the dad decide that Shaniya should live with her mother after him and Ty broke up and she was no longer there to take care of Shaniya? It sounds like Ty was actually raising her. She was probably the one who picked out clothes for Shaniya even though the dad might have paid for them. Ty probably did Shaniya's hair and dressed her like a little doll.

I don't think that Carey had a clue that Shaniya was going to live with her mother for good. I only have to look at Carey and know that she is dying inside. I think her brother led her to believe that she was to pick Shaniya up in two days. Maybe the dad and mom had agreed that the mom would call Carey on Sunday and let her know that she was never going to see Shaniya again so don't bother to come to pick her up. I have a hard time believing the mother would have gotten upset because Shaniya and Carey's kids had fought and Carey had corrected Shaniya. That was just an excuse to give Carey as to why she would never see her again. If the mother didn't think a thing of pimping this little beauty out...a fight between kids wouldn't have even fazed her. It was all b.s. to keep Carey away.
    I think Carey is wonderful but her story of a two-day visit on Oct 31 is not true. She admitted on Oprah she brought Shaniya to AD's on Oct 9 and didn't see/speak with her again.

Quote Originally Posted by lbminnesota View Post
    I think Carey is wonderful but her story of a two-day visit on Oct 31 is not true. She admitted on Oprah she brought Shaniya to AD's on Oct 9 and didn't see/speak with her again.
    Do you have a clip of that footage?
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonGal View Post
    According to the warrant, Shaniya was raped and killed the same day she was reported missing and the same day as the hotel footage.
    Yes, the same day, BUT what time? There was still several hours left in that day.

Could MAM have taken her to "see" others after he left the hotel? What happened the rest of the day?

I wish we could see the phone records!

Going to close this thread please continue [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4471893#post4471893"]Here[/ame]

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34