GUILTY NC - Christopher Ponton, 30, shot to death, Roanoke Rapids, 19 Nov 2009

I am so very sorry for your family's loss. Prayers for Chris' son, wife and extended family.

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of and praying for you & your family, princess.

((hugs))

Prayers out to you and your family.

((HUGS))

Prayers to your cousin's wife and little ones and to you also Teonspaleprincess. May the Lord be with you all.

Salem

so sorry for what you are going throuogh paleprincess. I hope they found who did this!

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family in your loss...

Prayers for you, your husband and the rest of Chris' family.

Hope they catch whoever did this soon.

Prayers Teons, for you, your family and Chris's family.

Prayers for your family. I hope they find who is responsible.

Thank you all for teh prayers. So far, LE has been very closed lipped. They aren't telling us much. There are rumors (just like in any small town) that this was some sort of gang initiation, but I don't know. They did live in a rough area.

THey got him, thank you Jesus! I don't any details other than what is listed, but the guy who was thought to be a victim was the shooter. I appreciate all the prayers. I didn't know Chris that well, but I think the world of the kids and his wife.

From April 2012:

http://www.rrdailyherald.com/news/l...cle_ea3eb2be-8bf1-11e1-a9a1-0019bb2963f4.html

Attorney Jamal Summey said his client, Clyde Williams, 30, of Roanoke Rapids, entered a plea of guilty to voluntary manslaughter in Halifax County Superior Court Monday before Judge Thomas H. Lock, who imposed a sentence of 92-120 months in prison, with 25 months credit for the jail time Williams has already served...

Williams and another man had gone to P and J to buy marijuana and cocaine from the victim, and an argument ensued. Williams, Summey said, pulled out a gun and fired, and the victim also fired, shooting Williams in the right leg with a shotgun.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back