2009.11.19 Defense files motion suggesting Kronk as the killer. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please continue here. Be nice to each other. Remember that attacking or insulting other members is a violation of our TOS.
thanks.

OMG Baez is actually filing a MOTION... Hey anyone could of killed caylee listening to him... How about Cindy or George they had the means..& opportunity.. but no motive just like KRONK..
but the Evidence points to CASEY..BAEZ...this will never fly...:banghead:

JBEAN I am being Nice..u don't want to hear what I really think..:sick:

OMG Baez is actually filing a MOTION... Hey anyone could of killed caylee listening to him... How about Cindy or George they had the means..& opportunity.. but no motive just like KRONK..
but the Evidence points to CASEY..BAEZ...this will never fly...:banghead:

JBEAN I am being Nice..u don't want to hear what I really think..:sick:
LOL.. hey shotzie say what you think just don't call any names :)

If AZlawyer (or one of our other attorneys) drops in, I have a question:

Do you agree with Schaeffer's (and some other talking head lawyer types) assessment that, since JB brought this up outside of court (where he would have had qualified immunity in impugning RK's character and reputation) and not-so-subtly cloaked it as a motion - that he can be subject to civil action on this?

I mean, it's one thing to use this as a tactic in court to create reasonable doubt, but I would think it's dangerous to use this so far away from trial. For one, it would give the pros just as long to discredit the people giving the allegations, and secondly, it looks like a blatant attempt to poison a jury pool and, by now, JB has pretty much disgusted the citizens of FL from what I hear with his opportunistic grandstanding and exploitation.

Do you think this is a cover for something else that is coming down the pike (like those dramatic press conferences that signal we have a doc dump coming)? TIA for your expert opinion.

Okay, I've been zooming all over the place gathering info and opinions so I can make my own assumptions. (watch out! haha)

IMO, we have a less-than-perfect dude who found Caylee. He also seems to have some people in his past that aren't too pleased with him.

But when I look at everything surrounding Kronk, the evidence at the scene, the comment from KioMarie (this area was my main focus when Caylee was missing, BTW), etc. I can't see how a jury could take this seriously.

There are a LOT of crime trials that have to use less than stellar witnesses to convict criminals. It is done every day. In light of some of them, Kronk is a saint. If this is the "surprising evidence we will learn at trial" that the defense has...well, that's too bad for them, I guess!

The defense should be careful about disparaging Kronk as a dead beat dad, iirc Baez has child support issues of his own.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ight=Jose+Baez

LMAO! Yeah, IIRC, JB had a problem passing the bar because of a little matter of loads of back child support. And I believe his wife is just a few years shy of his daughter's age. And he owned a bikini store before he was a lawyer (can we say horndog?) - gosh, I sure hope he didn't make inappropriate advances towards employees or customers that could come back to darken his reputation. Maybe he should be a little careful about the mud-slinging and reputation besmirching; he may appear to be right down in the dirt himself if looked at through the right lenses.

Okay, I've been zooming all over the place gathering info and opinions so I can make my own assumptions. (watch out! haha)

IMO, we have a less-than-perfect dude who found Caylee. He also seems to have some people in his past that aren't too pleased with him.But when I look at everything surrounding Kronk, the evidence at the scene, the comment from KioMarie (this area was my main focus when Caylee was missing, BTW), etc. I can't see how a jury could take this seriously.

There are a LOT of crime trials that have to use less than stellar witnesses to convict criminals. It is done every day. In light of some of them, Kronk is a saint. If this is the "surprising evidence we will learn at trial" that the defense has...well, that's too bad for them, I guess!

bbm~
I agree with ya Kimster! While I have never done anything that is awful, there are things I wish that I had done differently. Gawd forbid someone ever start trying to pick thru my life and make sense of it. (he!!, I can't even make sense of it, I can only imagine what someone that was out to hurt me would do!) don't imagine there to be many of us that could stand up to that kind of scrutiny, then you add to that the disgruntled friends and family members with their own spin and motivation, top it off with JB and Co. interpretation ....whew...that's enough to keep one awake at night. :eek:... and worse, to most likely discourage someone else from coming forward in another case. :(

I am concerned about this, honestly. I believe 110% that Casey is guilty as sin and I could convict her today. But I am a little worried about people who haven't followed as closely ... I do see this as being an issue for some jurors.

Well, if JB & crew are going to say RK did this because he found the body and had searched that area twice before . . . .

-- Kiomarie is also guilty because she told the neighbors if kc had buried Caylee, that's where it would've been

-- G St. J is also guilty because she searched there due to her "instincts"

-- K Williams is also guilty because he searched that area and even thought he found evidence relevant to the case

-- DC is also guilty because he searched the area - twice, I think?

It's just not going to stick, JB!

I am concerned about this, honestly. I believe 110% that Casey is guilty as sin and I could convict her today. But I am a little worried about people who haven't followed as closely ... I do see this as being an issue for some jurors.

I would agree with you if all that was going to be said was "RK found her and was there twice before" -- BUT the state has SO much evidence, I'm not concerened.

And, as I stated in my previous post, there were multiple people who had their suspicions of that area. JB would have to be able to link RK to kc's car, kc, Caylee, the A's house (to be able to retrieve items to leave with the body). It's impossible, IMO.

Plus, what about kc's long standing Zanny story? Are they going to try and say it was RK who gave kc the crazy "script"?

All the bad things being dug up on Mr. Kronk were never said to anyone before, LE never even had him on the radar (as a potential bad guy), and the only mention of him by the 'private eye' was as a potential smear target. This is not going to wash, take it from someone who was on the wrong side of the gavel and had a couple years to listen to people re-hash their cases. Truly an indicator of just how desperate that Feb 11th deadline is making some folks. As alway, jmho :)

I'm really not surprised by the accusations against RK..

We all knew that the defense was bound to go down that road sooner or later

I've always doubted that Jose would be stupid enough to stick with the "Zany Did it" Defense

I also think that Jose is going to claim that anyone of a number of people could have killed Caylee......Roy K. - Jessie G. - Jessie's Father - Tony 1 & 2. - Lee A. - A stanger

And that LE did not properly investigate because they were focussed soley on Casey.

Jose's not going to put all his marbles in one basket (i.e. Zany) He's going to throw as much BS against the wall & hope that something sticks

I'm really not surprised by the accusations against RK..

We all knew that the defense was bound to go down that road sooner or later

I've always doubted that Jose would be stupid enough to stick with the "Zany Did it" Defense

I also think that Jose is going to claim that anyone of a number of people could have killed Caylee......Roy K. - Jessie G. - Jessie's Father - Tony 1 & 2. - Lee A. - A stanger

And that LE did not properly investigate because they were focussed soley on Casey.

Jose's not going to put all his marbles in one basket (i.e. Zany) He's going to throw as much BS against the wall & hope that something sticks

ahhh...I knew we agreed on some things Boston! JB and his "Spaghetti Defense"....such a limp wet noodle he is.........

Have a look at the post by Maura on 11/21 at 10.22pm regarding Kronk
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=739#comments
Interesting, very interesting...

Yes it is & thanks for the Link..!!

If this is true then I can't wait until the Prosecution gets a shot at Interviewing these so called "Witnesses" against Kronk

I have a feeling that their "Stories" will not hold up under scrutiny

Have a look at the post by Maura on 11/21 at 10.22pm regarding Kronk
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=739#comments
Interesting, very interesting...

So, this must be the reason that LP has kept in contact with JB! At one time I thought LP was in this mess for Caylee. Now, it seems that LP and at least Tracy are in it for themselves and trying to play on both sides of the fence!!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member