1052 users online (188 members and 864 guests)  

Websleuths News

Angry man charged with 23rd DUI

Sorry folks, but this is where I would DEFINITELY SUPPORT a punishment of cutting off his hands and feet. Some countries have DEATH PENALTY for drunk driving... and their rate of drunk driving is 0.01%. Gee, something needs to change OR put this AHole in jail for life.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20040626_1018.html

This guy's liver will give out before he goes to prison.
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

Cut out the guy's liver, ferment it, make him drink it and shove the rest.....where the sun don't shine!

Then kick the cops and the judges where it hurts the most.

How did this jerk get away with this so many times before? Why wasn't he in jail or something in the single digits?

A felony law has taken effect and Sherman will be tried and sentenced under it. He has been jailed in the past for DUI but the new sentencing standards can be applied to him now and 5 years in prison will likely result.

blueclouds, the U.S. does not dismember people convicted for any crimes, much less for DUI. Lobbing off hands, feet, and heads are acts thought to be shocking and primitive, even if a foreign country does it.

Angry Amazed It Hasn't Killed Anyone Yet..!!

What a Jerk..!! I hope he is in for a very long time..!! He is clearly not going to stop drinking..!!

I agree his liver will go soon...!! I'm amazed he hasn't killed someone yet..

ALOHA !! FROM SAN DIEGO

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOOHOO, what a ride!!!"