Father killed driving to be at his son's birth

*~Aimee~*

A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26386961-953,00.html

THIS is the precious baby boy whose dad was killed while driving to the hospital for his son's birth.

Little William John was born just 39 minutes after his dad Bill MacDonald was snatched away in a car accident.

Mr MacDonald, 46, was on his way to Gosford Hospital to join his partner Joanne Jennison for the birth of their baby on Friday night, when he lost control of his vehicle and slammed sideways into a pole.

Police said Mr MacDonald was killed instantly in the crash at 6.30pm. Named in honour of his dad whom he will never get to know, little "BJ" was born at 7.09pm.​

:( How sad. I hope the family has a lot of support. Especially little BJ. My heart is heavy thinking he might someday blame himself for his father's death. Many prayers for the whole family.

How sad. Prayers for this family. I hope little William grows up to know just how special his daddy was.

Ahh, what a cutie. I'm so sorry this happened to this family.

Prayers for all involved.

fran

What a beautiful, precious baby boy.

My prayers go out to the mother, and all of this man's children.

Such a tragic thing to happen, especially on what should have been such a joyous day. How terribly sad.

How incredibly sad.

I will never understand why bad things happen to (seemingly) good people. Here we have a father-to-be who's life is snuffed out in his prime, yet evil murderers, kidnappers and abusers live long and often prosper.:banghead:

Blessings to the Mom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back