1353 users online (295 members and 1058 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Paula Deen Hit In Face With Ham

I guess this is an occupational hazard.
    ATLANTA -- One celebrity chef is showing what it means lend a hand this holiday season.

Savannah's own Paula Deen is helping to deliver more than 25,000 lbs. of protein to Hosea Feed the Hungry.

Although the focus was on giving back, things took a quick turn when Deen got a serving of ham in a rather unique way.

While tossing hams and turkeys, a misguided thrown ham hit Deen in the face, but that didnít sideline her from the topic at hand.
    http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/21699504/detail.html

Oooh, I bet that's gonna leave a mark.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    That made me laugh!! And I know she's the type who can laugh about it too, so that makes me feel less evil!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

She did seem to take it in stride. Good for her. I remember when Fabio was nailed in the face by a goose while on a rollercoaster (or should I say nailed a goose with his face? The goose had the right of way, IMO). That looked terribly painful, but I couldn't help but LMAO. His face was covered in blood. It looked awful. Turned out that it was the goose's blood. Poor goose.

At least Paula's assailant was already dead and frozen.
    We take our children everywhere we go. I don't believe in having them and then leaving them to someone else to bring up. ~Jayne Mansfield~

This has nothing to do with Paula Deen being hit by a ham, but I bought a Paula Deen fudge pie at the grocery store the other day. It is possibly the most delicious food product I have ever eaten!!!

It's so good, it's evil!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    This has nothing to do with Paula Deen being hit by a ham, but I bought a Paula Deen fudge pie at the grocery store the other day. It is possibly the most delicious food product I have ever eaten!!!

It's so good, it's evil!
    Was it made with tons of Butter???
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    Was it made with tons of Butter???
    I didn't look at the ingredients -- better not to know. Now I have to avoid that whole section of the supermarket, in case another one calls to me.

Quote Originally Posted by HeSaidSheSaid View Post
    She did seem to take it in stride. Good for her. I remember when Fabio was nailed in the face by a goose while on a rollercoaster (or should I say nailed a goose with his face? The goose had the right of way, IMO). That looked terribly painful, but I couldn't help but LMAO. His face was covered in blood. It looked awful. Turned out that it was the goose's blood. Poor goose.

At least Paula's assailant was already dead and frozen.
    I remember that too. It was here at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. He acted like such an a** after it happened. Poor goose died. I'm not surprised though, he has a pretty big nose.

Oops!

In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    Funny! In all honest, I can put on weight everytime I watch her cook!