Paula Deen Hit In Face With Ham

spamelope

Reaction score
I guess this is an occupational hazard.
ATLANTA -- One celebrity chef is showing what it means lend a hand this holiday season.

Savannah's own Paula Deen is helping to deliver more than 25,000 lbs. of protein to Hosea Feed the Hungry.

Although the focus was on giving back, things took a quick turn when Deen got a serving of ham in a rather unique way.

While tossing hams and turkeys, a misguided thrown ham hit Deen in the face, but that didn’t sideline her from the topic at hand.
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/21699504/detail.html

That made me laugh!! And I know she's the type who can laugh about it too, so that makes me feel less evil! :)

She did seem to take it in stride. Good for her. I remember when Fabio was nailed in the face by a goose while on a rollercoaster (or should I say nailed a goose with his face? The goose had the right of way, IMO). That looked terribly painful, but I couldn't help but LMAO. His face was covered in blood. It looked awful. Turned out that it was the goose's blood. Poor goose.

At least Paula's assailant was already dead and frozen. :turkey:

This has nothing to do with Paula Deen being hit by a ham, but I bought a Paula Deen fudge pie at the grocery store the other day. It is possibly the most delicious food product I have ever eaten!!!

It's so good, it's evil! :dervish:

This has nothing to do with Paula Deen being hit by a ham, but I bought a Paula Deen fudge pie at the grocery store the other day. It is possibly the most delicious food product I have ever eaten!!!

It's so good, it's evil! :dervish:
Was it made with tons of Butter???

Was it made with tons of Butter???
I didn't look at the ingredients -- better not to know. Now I have to avoid that whole section of the supermarket, in case another one calls to me.

She did seem to take it in stride. Good for her. I remember when Fabio was nailed in the face by a goose while on a rollercoaster (or should I say nailed a goose with his face? The goose had the right of way, IMO). That looked terribly painful, but I couldn't help but LMAO. His face was covered in blood. It looked awful. Turned out that it was the goose's blood. Poor goose.

At least Paula's assailant was already dead and frozen. :turkey:

I remember that too. It was here at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. He acted like such an *advertiser censored** after it happened. Poor goose died. I'm not surprised though, he has a pretty big nose.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back