1361 users online (264 members and 1097 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35
    Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    Additionally: FACT: As much as BL claims to be a "wonderful, generous, loving daddy", only 2 days worth of Shaniya's wardrobe were sent with her for an at least, 5 week stay, if not for a forever stay. \

I hope they sent her scooter with her! More sarcasm!
    Maybe they were scared she put a dent in the trailer!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mitzi View Post
    Rut Ro! I think I now understand the reason that BL needs an attorney! BINGO!
    One of his children said she wasn't supposed to be over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffet View Post
    Then we obviously see and interpret things differently. I respect your right to post your interpretations without being personally attacked for them.
    Of course, everyone has the right to post their interpretations. It is probably a good idea to consider your post carefully, and be sure to make it clear when you are posting an interpretation or an opinion, though, rather than a fact.

When you post that someone has made something clear, when the reality is that is not factually true but rather based on your interpretation/opinion, you can hardly be surprised to be called on that. It is certainly not intended as a personal attack, just an attempt to distinguish fact from opinion.

This is an article I have been looking for. I believe the reporter has the dates wrong or Aunt Carey does. Someone was asking for the article with the statement from AD- "You'll never see Shaniya again."

Questions swirl after girl's body discovered
    Police have mother in custody on sex-trafficking and abuse charges, but aren't detailing suspicions

A little more than a week before Shaniya Davis vanished, her mother told Carey Lockhart, the aunt who helped raise the 5-year-old, that she'd never see Shaniya again.

snip

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 31. Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.

But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

"I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do," said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.

"I knew when (my brother) came home, we were going to have to go to court and make some changes so we didn't have to endure this," Lockhart said.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/408/story/1060102.html
    Just striving to be average.

Angry

"My wife says she saw cigarette burns on Shaniya's arms," said Brad's friend Tim Allen, who says he is very angry over what happened.

Byron Coleman, Brad's ex-father-in-law, said Shaniya "had burns on her legs, arms and things" after visits with her mother.

"She had a cigarette burn on the corner of her eye, which she claimed her grandma did when she went over there," added Shaniya's half sister Cheyenne Lockhart.

The three all claimed that the 5-year-old suffered physical abuse while in the custody of her mother.

http://wake.mync.com/site/wake/news%...-a-better-home

Now rumor has it DSS wanted to take away Shaniya's 7-year old brother because he had severe burns. Nevertheless, AD did not loose custody.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    One of his children said she wasn't supposed to be over there.
    More than one child, 1.Cheyenne, 2.Mr. Allen whom she lives with, 3.didn't Byron make that statement also?? 4.along with the ex-father-in-law??

If I'm wrong, please someone correct me.
    Just striving to be average.

Quote Originally Posted by miss lisa View Post
    And I have seen first hand very dedicated CPS agents in several counties in NC who do their best to protect the children.
    Totally agree.

Most social workers care very strongly about their careers and their cause. Many care "too much" leading to it being the fastest burn out rate on almost any job in US. I read somewhere that most social workers burn out on the job faster than it took them to earn the credentials to do the job.

Their hands are tied by the system, by the budget, by the die hard goal to keep biological families together at all costs (way past the point of common sense).

Think about how emotionally draining it can be to read the details in all these cases. Now make them 3D, dependent on you, seeing the conditions that don't meet the standards of intervention, being lied to by women covering for their loser boyfriends, knowing they are lying and not being able to prove until the damage is more visible. Go through all the effort and work to get them removed to have them returned and killed. How many times do you think you could do that?

Are their stereotypical "county workers" punching the clock, doing the minimum, filing the paperwork and going home? Of course their are, but I believe they are the exception not the rule.

Closing this thread please continue [ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4483376#post4483376]Here[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by KivaSupporter View Post
    "My wife says she saw cigarette burns on Shaniya's arms," said Brad's friend Tim Allen, who says he is very angry over what happened.

Byron Coleman, Brad's ex-father-in-law, said Shaniya "had burns on her legs, arms and things" after visits with her mother.

"She had a cigarette burn on the corner of her eye, which she claimed her grandma did when she went over there," added Shaniya's half sister Cheyenne Lockhart.

The three all claimed that the 5-year-old suffered physical abuse while in the custody of her mother.

http://wake.mync.com/site/wake/news%...-a-better-home

Now rumor has it DSS wanted to take away Shaniya's 7-year old brother because he had severe burns. Nevertheless, AD did not loose custody.
    Didn't BL admit he saw a couple (or one not sure)cigs. burns,but when Shaynia was asked about it she didn't elaborate about it.Not sure Tv or read it.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    This is an article I have been looking for. I believe the reporter has the dates wrong or Aunt Carey does. Someone was asking for the article with the statement from AD- "You'll never see Shaniya again."

Questions swirl after girl's body discovered
    Police have mother in custody on sex-trafficking and abuse charges, but aren't detailing suspicions

A little more than a week before Shaniya Davis vanished, her mother told Carey Lockhart, the aunt who helped raise the 5-year-old, that she'd never see Shaniya again.

snip

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 31. Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.

But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

"I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do," said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.

"I knew when (my brother) came home, we were going to have to go to court and make some changes so we didn't have to endure this," Lockhart said.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/408/story/1060102.html
    This article has always bugged me...I know that the date was wrong wether the writer did it or CL, but I've heard CL say that she packed her two days worth of clothes and then dropped her off for the weekend. Then she was told that she would never see her again, contacted BL and allegedly was told she was going to be staying there permanetly. I know we've all wanted to slap Dad several times, but has anyone thought that Dad left Shaniya in the care of his sister and the CL didn't follow through with checking on SHaniya. I understand that they didn't have legal custody, but if that was my neice, having actually gone to the trailer and seeing the conditions, that when I received a call that I would never see her again...I would have called the police. Regardless of what my brother said, I've seen the poophole...I know she wouldn't have been able to take her, but at least the police would have seen the conditions and probably would have removed all of the kids.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35