988 users online (158 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

FYI - I found an old thread on Serial Killers & Their Children (Dennis Rader, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, etc).

Here's the link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23181"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It might be interesting to have a forum dedicated to that topic, with each serial killers threads listed as subtopics. While I don't like reading some of this stuff, it's really interesting to me...especially knowing they had children. Their children are victims as well. When I hear about Charles Manson, I am filled with hate & fear. When I hear of him having a son that did something good with his life, I tend not to hate the last name as much, but rather concentrate on despising the actual perpetrator (being Charles Manson & his little groupies). KWIM?

Slightly off topic...

Author Ann Rule has a section on her website devoted to updates of the people she has written about in her books.

I think it is there that I read that the baby girl that Ted Bundy had with his lawyer (that he sneakily married in court during his trial for the murder of 12 year old Kimberly Leach) has grown up to be a beautiful, respectable woman. She was raised by her mother, Ted Bundy's wife and former lawyer under a different last name.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    wowoww!

I goofed!
    In my earlier post, a few posts above.....
    The interview I referred to was with Charlie and Mary Brunner's son.
    (sorry about that)!
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

I am adopted and was reading a book about tracing your parents, it had several stories and one girl found out that her birth mother was Ruth Ellis (the last woman to be hanged in England-these days she would have got about 12 years, she had PND and shot her philandering ex lover)
    Imagine the trauma.
    I hope that this son isn't too disturbed by his discovery

BTW There was a brilliant film about her case- Dance with a Stranger, with Rupert Everett
    England's dancing days are done...

Did they do a DNA test? Where's the proof?

He sounds like a well- balanced man and he should just stay as far away from Manson as he can. He was brought up by decent, loving parents via the article. Imagine the shock of finding out a madman is your father...!!! Got to be chilling.

I, too want to know if there was a DNA test done to determine this fact or is Charlie just being Charlie, remembering or bragging about all the women he has bedded? One has to be careful and always determine the true birthright esp. in a case like this.

I would not write Charlie if he was my father and this guy should go on living his normal, peaceful life as he stated.

Urgh......Geez...

Interesting how we want to know about our "Killers" offspring. It is nice to find out many of them turned out normal, functioning adult children. Bless them all as they came from horrendous monsters.

LMAO at you all that say you would pick them for a date...

Happy Thankgiving All

Gozgals

It was bound to happen...the same with the rest that procreated...ugh.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Man discovers Charles Manson is his real dad

I traced my dad... and discovered he is Charles Manson

By PETE SAMSON
    US Editor

Published: 23 Nov 2009

LIKE many adopted children, Matthew Roberts set about finding his biological parents with a mix of nerves and excitement.

In particular, he hoped that discovering his father's identity would help him to work out what made him the man he had become.

But nothing could have prepared him for being told his dad was... serial killer CHARLES MANSON.

More at link: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0Xyimj14U
    "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out." (The Smiths)

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    I never thought about killers children. This is very interesting. It has always interested me to look into the upbringing of these monsters. Now I'm intrigued and would like to know the statistics of how many of their children turn out to be upstanding citizens.

Wouldn't that just make you, I don't know what, just freak out?

I'm hoping this young man had a good life with his adopted family and he understands that his biodad had no reflection on the person that he is.

Salem

The article is written by the UK's SUN - a well known, trash tabloid, in my opinion. There is no DNA evidence at this point, at least I didn't see anything in the article? If the child was conceived at a "drug-induced" orgy, anyone could be his parent. I don't think I would be announcing this information without DNA evidence. I have to wonder if Matthew is just looking for a little publicity to help him sell some songs?

I don't mean to be harsh, I'm just wondering......

Salem

Thank heavens she left the family after the rape! Can you imagine what that lifestyle would do to a fetus!

Talk about good news bad news. We found your father but he's Charles Manson. I think he should get a dna test before he tries cashing in.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast