1146 users online (238 members and 908 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Ron. C. #13

I am opening this with Chico's permission because I didn't see an active Ron Cummings thread anywhere.

Thank you badme....

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by badme102 View Post
    I am opening this with Chico's permission because I didn't see an active Ron Cummings thread anywhere.
    Do you have some juicy RC news for the new thread?...lol?
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Where is he, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    Do you have some juicy RC news for the new thread?...lol?
    Nope, sorry, I'm fresh out.

I just found it strange that there are Crystal, Chad, TN, and everyone else threads, but not Ron....

IMO, he is the central figure in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Where is he, anyway?

I've been wondering that myself.........they have all been quiet. Not what I would expect from a missing child's family.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

I think maybe they are waiting for LE to give an update.....

(i am now ducking) couldn't help myself.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    I am waiting to hear if the new friend is fact or fiction. All seems quiet though and maybe that isn't a good thing.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I've been wondering that myself.........they have all been quiet. Not what I would expect from a missing child's family.
    But it's exactly what I would expect from a family that knows their child/grandchild is NOT missing and is NOT willing to tell the TRUTH as to what really happened to her......JMO

I saw on the Teresa board conversation RE: paternity of Amber's baby. I didn't want to post this there because it is off topic for that thread, so I am bringing it here. If RC signed that birth certificate, then he has acknowledged paternity, IMO.

http://www.charlottechd.com/Vitals/BirthFAQs.html

When the mother is unmarried, how do I list the father?

If a mother is unmarried, the father of her child can only be listed on the birth certificate at the time of completion if the father acknowledges paternity on the birth certificate or through a court order. By acknowledging paternity, both mother and father are attesting to the fact that the father is the biological father of the child. It is also possible to add a father’s name once the birth certificate has been filed submitting to the State Office of Vital Statistics a completed application to amend a birth certificate, paternity acknowledgement along with a $20.00 fee.
    Everyone makes mistakes...if we didn't, erasers would never have been invented.

IMO..I can tell you that RC does not do "ALONE". He is most likely moving on. As I recall, he disappeared from March till August this year....bet he has found a new main squeeze...or he could be out searching for Haleigh with his new Private Investigator.. OR he could be job hunting...take you pick.

I would LOVE an update from LE. Something, anything.

I don't think Amber wants him on the bc any more than he wants to be on it.

If Amber has any sense she would stay clear of him altogether. I wonder how much help she was to LE regarding this case. She knows RC and the children well. She has had personal and upfront meetings with Misty....oh, to be a fly on the wall when she was discussing the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    IMO..I can tell you that RC does not do "ALONE". He is most likely moving on. As I recall, he disappeared from March till August this year....bet he has found a new main squeeze...or he could be out searching for Haleigh with his new Private Investigator.. OR he could be job hunting...take you pick.
    I'll go with found a new main squeeze... The other two for some reason just don't ring true....JMO

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast