Ron. C. #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

badme102

Former Member
Reaction score
I am opening this with Chico's permission because I didn't see an active Ron Cummings thread anywhere. :)

Do you have some juicy RC news for the new thread?...lol?

Nope, sorry, I'm fresh out. :crazy:

I just found it strange that there are Crystal, Chad, TN, and everyone else threads, but not Ron....:waitasec:

IMO, he is the central figure in this case.

I think maybe they are waiting for LE to give an update.....

(i am now ducking) couldn't help myself.

I am waiting to hear if the new friend is fact or fiction. All seems quiet though and maybe that isn't a good thing.

I've been wondering that myself.........they have all been quiet. Not what I would expect from a missing child's family. :waitasec:

But it's exactly what I would expect from a family that knows their child/grandchild is NOT missing and is NOT willing to tell the TRUTH as to what really happened to her......JMO

I saw on the Teresa board conversation RE: paternity of Amber's baby. I didn't want to post this there because it is off topic for that thread, so I am bringing it here. If RC signed that birth certificate, then he has acknowledged paternity, IMO.

http://www.charlottechd.com/Vitals/BirthFAQs.html

When the mother is unmarried, how do I list the father?

If a mother is unmarried, the father of her child can only be listed on the birth certificate at the time of completion if the father acknowledges paternity on the birth certificate or through a court order. By acknowledging paternity, both mother and father are attesting to the fact that the father is the biological father of the child. It is also possible to add a father’s name once the birth certificate has been filed submitting to the State Office of Vital Statistics a completed application to amend a birth certificate, paternity acknowledgement along with a $20.00 fee.

IMO..I can tell you that RC does not do "ALONE". He is most likely moving on. As I recall, he disappeared from March till August this year....bet he has found a new main squeeze...or he could be out searching for Haleigh with his new Private Investigator.. OR he could be job hunting...take you pick.

I don't think Amber wants him on the bc any more than he wants to be on it.

If Amber has any sense she would stay clear of him altogether. I wonder how much help she was to LE regarding this case. She knows RC and the children well. She has had personal and upfront meetings with Misty....oh, to be a fly on the wall when she was discussing the case.

IMO..I can tell you that RC does not do "ALONE". He is most likely moving on. As I recall, he disappeared from March till August this year....bet he has found a new main squeeze...or he could be out searching for Haleigh with his new Private Investigator.. OR he could be job hunting...take you pick.

I'll go with found a new main squeeze... The other two for some reason just don't ring true....JMO

Regarding RC still receiving support for Haleigh...If I were CS, I would have asked for that to be reduced ASAP also. There may be a time issue. Some courts may require you file within 30 days of change of circumstances.

Regardless, If RC had a decent bone in his body, he would have relieved her of the extra burden by requesting the reduction himself. He received his windfall for Haleigh and he is continues to push for more. He hasn't even ventured out and found of place of his own or a job. What happened to all the talk about what a great provider he is....how words!

As long as Haleigh continues to be alive, according to him and his family, then he will collect. He can continue to plead for "safe" return and get his foundation for Haleigh going. He still has the B of A account for donations to help him since he doesn't work, doesn't he. Last time I checked it was still there

Regarding RC still receiving support for Haleigh...If I were CS, I would have asked for that to be reduced ASAP also. There may be a time issue. Some courts may require you file within 30 days of change of circumstances.

Regardless, If RC had a decent bone in his body, he would have relieved her of the extra burden by requesting the reduction himself. He received his windfall for Haleigh and he is continues to push for more. He hasn't even ventured out and found of place of his own or a job. What happened to all the talk about what a great provider he is....how words!

As long as Haleigh continues to be alive, according to him and his family, then he will collect. He can continue to plead for "safe" return and get his foundation for Haleigh going. He still has the B of A account for donations to help him since he doesn't work, doesn't he. Last time I checked it was still there

How many years do you think it took to rack up a $12,000 dollar arrearage? ? I am thankful that Ronald fed and clothed the children, I am pretty sure Crystal is thankful for that as well. IIRC it wasn't Ronald that filed a petition to address the back support that was owed. That was done on behalf of the Department of Revenue. So in my opinion he does have one decent bone in his body for not demanding that Crystal be thrown in jail.

When my mother and father divorced there were nights I ate mustard and sugar sandwiches for dinner while my father and his new wife and kids ate steak and baked potatoes, there were four of us starving because my mother never enforced the child support issue with the courts in Tennessee. I am glad that the laws have changed and I have to seriously question anyone who would not want a child to be supported by both of their parents.

Did Tommy drop the assault and burglary charges again Ron? I haven't seen anything about that or if charges were going to be filed for the headless rat, witness intimidation, threat episode.

Elle said and I snipped (no quote button) from post above #18.

....."When my mother and father divorced there were nights I ate mustard and sugar sandwiches for dinner while my father and his new wife and kids ate steak and baked potatoes, there were four of us starving because my mother never enforced the child support issue with the courts in Tennessee. I am glad that the laws have changed and I have to seriously question anyone who would not want a child to be supported by both of their parents."___

I can pretty much assume the kids were not eating mustard and sugar sandwiches.

Clearly, you think RC still deserves to live off of Haleigh's support. I bet he still gets and SSD check for her also. All the talk about how much RC deserves. Some people think the world owes them and Mr. Cummings is one of those people.

Does he work? We could all list the things he bought since Haleigh went missing but I don't think it matters to some because they are stuck in the "Let's give to RC". Donations can be made for him due to his inability to work and he can be helped to feed all his children by donating any money to B of A.

Appears that some are a little upset that CS is not in jail....lol. I wouldn't have given him a penny either. She may have contributed to them in other ways, you don't know that because some are driven and truly feel CS deserves to be thrown in jail and they defend RC and his use of the system. He doesn't even work, for goodness sakes.! Why not tell him to get a job? Why be so worried about CS sending him money?

Did Tommy drop the assault and burglary charges again Ron? I haven't seen anything about that or if charges were going to be filed for the headless rat, witness intimidation, threat episode.

RC'c Criminal Defense Attorney has more than likely postponed this....Think Baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member