627 users online (74 members and 553 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Estranged husband sets wife on fire

This is so sad and disturbing the lady is beautiful. The guys a monster. After setting her on fire he then sent chilling text messages you can read on this link. http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...-text-messages

How horrible! Now 2 little babies are without both a mother and father. With 80% of her body burned it will be a miracle if she can recover. It says he was a former NYPD, a disgrace to the good men and women in blue

Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

danni is offline You are reinforcing my inherent mistrust of strangers.
    and the state is not letting her parents see the children? Is this normal in FL? I know here (in Missouri) they (cps) would rather have the children in the care of a relative than see them in foster care. It's cheaper for the state and that could have a lot to do with it!

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...y-bond-hearing Update officers describe what she looked like when they arrived. I think maybe the reason her family doesnt have the kids is because he also burnt the house. Her mother and father flew in from Texas so they are staying at the hospitial with her. They are accepting donations for the kids clothes and toys and her medical expenses. Good news she is responding to her family and best friend. I didn't know he burned the house as well . He is one selfish man. I can't believe he was ever a police officer glad he is off the streets.
    Last edited by laura08; 11-24-2009 at 07:42 PM.

How sad for that mama. If she survives it will take years of plastic surgery and agony to look half way human.

Nancy Grace has had a woman on the program several times whose ex-husband or going to be ex set her on fire at her place of work. She was burnt so bad...don't know what percentage of her body was burnt but her face was a terrible mess. She was on the show recently and has had a lot of plastic surgery and they are doing a great job on her face. She is such a sweet woman it makes you just want to put your arms around her and hug her.

So glad they didn't let him go back into the burning house. He needs to pay for what he's done. I don't care if he was having "emotional difficulties".

oh this is so horrible. this is why I am pretty sure an assault like this should end with penalties as serious as for murder. if she does not die....? what kind of life?