1369 users online (267 members and 1102 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 298
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,171

    Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

    I hope this is OK. If not, mods please remove

    HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
    SATSUMA, FL
    Booking Date & Time: 11/24/2009 7:09:05 PM - Booking#: 09-04876
    Release Date & Time:
    DOB: 8/3/1968 - RACE: W - SEX: M
    Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
    893.13-7a8 FRAUD CONCEAL INFO TO OBTAIN PRESCRIPTION F T $7,504.00

    http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...7716&IMG=59885

    Also just found this:

    http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/mo...ly-of-hal.html

    More trouble for the family of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

    The father of the woman who was at home when Haleigh went missing has been arrested for doctor shopping.


    Police say 41-year old Hank Croslin Senior acquired hundreds of Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different doctors earlier this year.


    Croslin has been charged with withholding information from a practitioner.


    Police found this information as part of their investigation into the disappearance of the young girl.

    There have been a series of arrests of family members connected to this case, but none have been involved with the disappearance.


    Haleigh has been missing since early February.
    Last edited by badme102; 11-24-2009 at 09:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    37,978
    Quote Originally Posted by badme102 View Post
    I hope this is OK. If not, mods please remove

    HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
    SATSUMA, FL
    Booking Date & Time: 11/24/2009 7:09:05 PM - Booking#: 09-04876
    Release Date & Time:
    DOB: 8/3/1968 - RACE: W - SEX: M
    Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
    893.13-7a8 FRAUD CONCEAL INFO TO OBTAIN PRESCRIPTION F T $7,504.00

    http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...7716&IMG=59885

    Also just found this:

    http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/mo...ly-of-hal.html

    More trouble for the family of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

    The father of the woman who was at home when Haleigh went missing has been arrested for doctor shopping.


    Police say 41-year old Hank Croslin Senior acquired hundreds of Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different doctors earlier this year.


    Croslin has been charged with withholding information from a practitioner.


    Police found this information as part of their investigation into the disappearance of the young girl.

    There have been a series of arrests of family members connected to this case, but none have been involved with the disappearance.


    Haleigh has been missing since early February.
    BBM

    That's an interesting statement.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    BBM

    That's an interesting statement.
    Indeed! I was actually surprised that this was part of the Haleigh investigation. Should we be hopeful?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,458
    What if.....everyone has been looking at the wrong person as the "dealer"?? Just wondering....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,354
    Quote Originally Posted by badme102 View Post
    I hope this is OK. If not, mods please remove

    HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
    SATSUMA, FL
    Booking Date & Time: 11/24/2009 7:09:05 PM - Booking#: 09-04876
    Release Date & Time:
    DOB: 8/3/1968 - RACE: W - SEX: M
    Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
    893.13-7a8 FRAUD CONCEAL INFO TO OBTAIN PRESCRIPTION F T $7,504.00

    http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...7716&IMG=59885

    Also just found this:

    http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/mo...ly-of-hal.html

    More trouble for the family of missing Putnam County girl Haliegh Cummings.

    The father of the woman who was at home when Haleigh went missing has been arrested for doctor shopping.


    Police say 41-year old Hank Croslin Senior acquired hundreds of Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different doctors earlier this year.


    Croslin has been charged with withholding information from a practitioner.


    Police found this information as part of their investigation into the disappearance of the young girl.

    There have been a series of arrests of family members connected to this case, but none have been involved with the disappearance.


    Haleigh has been missing since early February.
    Well what do you know seems the only Croslin that hasn't been hauled in to the police station in recent months will finally join the rest of the family. Looks like this has been in the works considering they use the words earlier this year.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,981
    Hank was charged with: 893.13-7a8

    (7)(a) It is unlawful for any person:


    8. To withhold information from a
    practitioner from whom the person seeks to obtain a controlled
    substance or a prescription for a controlled substance that the person
    making the request has received a controlled substance or a
    prescription for a controlled substance of like therapeutic use from
    another practitioner within the previous 30 days.


    Prayers for beautiful, little Haleigh!

    RIP to all the angels who were taken from us too soon!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    37,978
    Quote Originally Posted by badme102 View Post
    Indeed! I was actually surprised that this was part of the Haleigh investigation. Should we be hopeful?
    I'm a bit surprised too. It's nice to know there actually still is an active investigation going on. Anything that can lead to Haleigh being found certainly makes me hopeful. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,354
    Quote Originally Posted by badme102 View Post
    Indeed! I was actually surprised that this was part of the Haleigh investigation. Should we be hopeful?
    It could be interesting to see this play out, remember that Hank Sr was in the hospital the night Haleigh disappeared.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,354
    Quote Originally Posted by atherella View Post
    Hank was charged with: 893.13-7a8

    (7)(a) It is unlawful for any person:


    8. To withhold information from a
    practitioner from whom the person seeks to obtain a controlled
    substance or a prescription for a controlled substance that the person
    making the request has received a controlled substance or a
    prescription for a controlled substance of like therapeutic use from
    another practitioner within the previous 30 days.
    lol....Ath, can you interpret?
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    37,978
    Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    Well what do you know seems the only Croslin that hasn't been hauled in to the police station in recent months will finally join the rest of the family. Looks like this has been in the works considering they use the words earlier this year.
    It seems the only Croslin left in Putnam County left to haul in would be Misty. Perhaps we'll be hearing about that soon too.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3,171
    Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    It could be interesting to see this play out, remember that Hank Sr was in the hospital the night Haleigh disappeared.
    Could be very interesting to see what he knows though, right?
    Any kind of movement in this case gets my heart a pumpin'. I wish LE would drag them all in until they get their answers.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    It seems the only Croslin left in Putnam County left to haul in would be Misty. Perhaps we'll be hearing about that soon too.

    I would love to be a fly on the wall of the interrogation room....wonder if Hank SR's story will jive with his wife?
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere out there ....
    Posts
    8,439
    I think the only Croslin not thrown in the slammer is Timmy if I'm not mistaken...
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,981
    Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    lol....Ath, can you interpret?
    In short - doc shopping!

    If someone gets narcotics/controlled substances from one doc and then goes to a different doc requesting narcotics/controlled substances and fails to inform the new doc that a different doctor had already prescribed the same drugs within the previous 30 days - that is illegal. And that is exactly what Hank Sr was charged with today.


    Prayers for beautiful, little Haleigh!

    RIP to all the angels who were taken from us too soon!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere out there ....
    Posts
    8,439
    Why does it seem like LE has been waiting for this one...lol
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 7/23/2010 Lisa and Hank Croslin Arrested
    By atherella in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 11:14 PM
  2. Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest
    By KOOL LOOK in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 329
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 02:57 AM
  3. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 03:02 PM
  4. Hank Croslin Jr Talks
    By kikid in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 734
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 06:55 PM