Booking Date & Time: 11/24/2009 7:09:05 PM - Booking#: 09-04876
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 8/3/1968 - RACE: W - SEX: M
Charges Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.13-7a8 FRAUD CONCEAL INFO TO OBTAIN PRESCRIPTION F T $7,504.00

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=757716&IMG=59885

Also just found this:

http://wokv.com/localnews/2009/11/more-trouble-for-family-of-hal.html

More trouble for the family of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

The father of the woman who was at home when Haleigh went missing has been arrested for doctor shopping.

Police say 41-year old Hank Croslin Senior acquired hundreds of Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different doctors earlier this year.

Croslin has been charged with withholding information from a practitioner.

Police found this information as part of their investigation into the disappearance of the young girl.

There have been a series of arrests of family members connected to this case, but none have been involved with the disappearance.

Haleigh has been missing since early February.

I hope this is OK. If not, mods please remove

HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Release Date & Time:

Also just found this:

More trouble for the family of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings.

The father of the woman who was at home when Haleigh went missing has been arrested for doctor shopping.

Police say 41-year old Hank Croslin Senior acquired hundreds of Oxycodone and Hydrocodone pills from three different doctors earlier this year.

Police found this information as part of their investigation into the disappearance of the young girl.

There have been a series of arrests of family members connected to this case, but none have been involved with the disappearance.

BBM

That's an interesting statement.

What if.....everyone has been looking at the wrong person as the "dealer"?? Just wondering....

I hope this is OK. If not, mods please remove

HANK THOMAS CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Release Date & Time:

Also just found this:

More trouble for the family of missing Putnam County girl Haliegh Cummings.

Well what do you know seems the only Croslin that hasn't been hauled in to the police station in recent months will finally join the rest of the family. Looks like this has been in the works considering they use the words earlier this year.

Hank was charged with: 893.13-7a8

(7)(a) It is unlawful for any person:

8. To withhold information from a
practitioner from whom the person seeks to obtain a controlled
substance or a prescription for a controlled substance that the person
making the request has received a controlled substance or a
prescription for a controlled substance of like therapeutic use from
another practitioner within the previous 30 days.

Indeed! I was actually surprised that this was part of the Haleigh investigation. Should we be hopeful? :)

I'm a bit surprised too. It's nice to know there actually still is an active investigation going on. Anything that can lead to Haleigh being found certainly makes me hopeful. :dance: I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Indeed! I was actually surprised that this was part of the Haleigh investigation. Should we be hopeful? :)

It could be interesting to see this play out, remember that Hank Sr was in the hospital the night Haleigh disappeared.

Hank was charged with: 893.13-7a8

(7)(a) It is unlawful for any person:

8. To withhold information from a
practitioner from whom the person seeks to obtain a controlled
substance or a prescription for a controlled substance that the person
making the request has received a controlled substance or a
prescription for a controlled substance of like therapeutic use from
another practitioner within the previous 30 days.

lol....Ath, can you interpret?

Well what do you know seems the only Croslin that hasn't been hauled in to the police station in recent months will finally join the rest of the family. Looks like this has been in the works considering they use the words earlier this year.

It seems the only Croslin left in Putnam County left to haul in would be Misty. Perhaps we'll be hearing about that soon too.

It could be interesting to see this play out, remember that Hank Sr was in the hospital the night Haleigh disappeared.
Could be very interesting to see what he knows though, right?
Any kind of movement in this case gets my heart a pumpin'. I wish LE would drag them all in until they get their answers.

It seems the only Croslin left in Putnam County left to haul in would be Misty. Perhaps we'll be hearing about that soon too.

I would love to be a fly on the wall of the interrogation room....wonder if Hank SR's story will jive with his wife?

I think the only Croslin not thrown in the slammer is Timmy if I'm not mistaken...

lol....Ath, can you interpret?

In short - doc shopping! ;)

If someone gets narcotics/controlled substances from one doc and then goes to a different doc requesting narcotics/controlled substances and fails to inform the new doc that a different doctor had already prescribed the same drugs within the previous 30 days - that is illegal. And that is exactly what Hank Sr was charged with today.

Why does it seem like LE has been waiting for this one...lol

Could be very interesting to see what he knows though, right?
Any kind of movement in this case gets my heart a pumpin'. I wish LE would drag them all in until they get their answers.

I want a miracle,,,

And GGMA Sykes, you know the one that said "Every single living soul I know thinks Haleighs alive" (so I'll go to Vegas....)

In short - doc shopping! ;)

If someone gets narcotics/controlled substances from one doc and then goes to a different doc requesting narcotics/controlled substances and fails to inform the new doc that a different doctor had already prescribed the same drugs within the previous 30 days - that is illegal. And that is exactly what Hank Sr was charged with today.

Oh I see, so he goes to different doctors with the same symptoms so he can get a prescription, Wow,

Does this mean an extra bunk has opened up at the 2-bedroom trailer?

Blaise

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back