1377 users online (250 members and 1127 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I guess BL saves all of his emotion for preaching....otherwise, watching him is like watching someone talking about some abstract theory.
    My brother had to get his dog from the dentist - Dog had to be sedated and have some work done - Dog had a bad weekend and since it was a holiday weekend he had to wait until today, to get emergency treatment.His dog is now home, and out of sedation.
    My brother was more upset for 3 days then BL was
    (I am happy it is over).

This does not mean that BL is not feeling things, or that he is not shocked. Many men do not express emotions well, especially not in front of others. His eyes have been red many times.

His conscience is not clean he better do a lot of work to help other children.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

I feel he lacks humbleness in any manner, hes so full of self pride.

He says he has to stay strong now for Shaniya, Shaniya is gone,what happened to staying strong for her back in October.

BL, lets show a little humility,please.
    Get off the tube, humble yourself and gain respect.
    I hope someone puts him in his place soon,theres just something so manipulitive about this man ,I cant pinpoint.

Watching NG was so painful I wanted to hit myself in the face with a shovel. She made a mockery of herself. At least BL wants to stay strong for.......well everyone but his family and his other children. No amount of sedation can make you that disconnected. (IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by GetSmart View Post
    Just like passionflower said I can't talk about my best paw buddy without getting the lump and tears ..
    Not sure if he is medicated or not... but even though we are like WTH already on TV ect..
    I wonder who helped him choose his charity... and since this is his chosen work so to speak.. does that mean there is alot more to this "Human / Child Trafficking" charge than we know ...which is ZERO but you know what I mean !!

Oh and the GF remark .... no denial...just left it hanging there
    I do know what you mean. The jury is still out on BL, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by simlyme View Post
    I feel he lacks humbleness in any manner, hes so full of self pride.

He says he has to stay strong now for Shaniya, Shaniya is gone,what happened to staying strong for her back in October.

BL, lets show a little humility,please.
    Get off the tube, humble yourself and gain respect.
    I hope someone puts him in his place soon,theres just something so manipulitive about this man ,I cant pinpoint.
    Hummmmmmmmmm. Where's Geraldo???????????? At least he doesn't sugar-coat his questions...........you have to admit that. He is definitely an in your face type of interviewer.

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    That is actually a really good question......
    Sometimes (not always) a person goes into shock it takes a long time to actually allow your self to feel again and as hard as you may try a shock could have locked up a huge part of the emotional body. with time it does get unlocked and emotions come back, you can also spend days with tears rolling but you are not sure why, it is what I call a cleansing but with time you do feel again and Marc Klass has had a lot of time go by from when his trauma first happened..
    iirc, Marc has been consistent in his response from that horrible Day One until now.

Yeah, I know, "ppl grieve differently"; and most of them, not on TV, let alone so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dum-Dum Sucker View Post
    red

I choose Answer C. Right out of the Scott Peterson Playbook.

jmo
    Let us not forget Casey Anthony desperately jabbing her fingers into her eyes, trying to get a tear out. Showing absolutely no emotion for her daughter. The only tear I saw that was genuine was the tear that fell on the day that she was put into jail to await trial. This is becoming all too familiar. And, I'm also wondering just how many foundations have been formed by parents/grandparents in the last four years for murdered children. Is this the newest rage? Some of these parents, IMO, are living off of their murdered children. There are many organizations already in existence who desperately need funding to help search for missing children. Why can't they donate to them in honor of the murdered child and stop making the murdered child a means of income. Rant over.

Closing thread, please continue Here

Last edited by KateB; 05-23-2015 at 08:15 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34