733 users online (113 members and 620 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dog in a BP shirt greets customers at Clearwater store

The sequence of events happens dozens of times every day at the BP gas station/convenience store at U.S. 19 at Nursery Road.

An unsuspecting customer pulls up to the drive-through window. But instead of a store clerk, up pops two paws, deep brown eyes and the tongue-flapping grin of a happy chocolate Labrador retriever named Cody.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humanin...-store/1054216

--------------------------------

The picture is so cute~

Oh he is adorable!

I'd love to pull up to a convenience store and find that dog behind the counter. He's so cute in his shirt!

Love the pic showing his back side.

I read this and it made me smile. I'm a sucker for animals... he looked so cute in his shirt and badge. And I'm sure he loves the attention.

Ahhh, heartwarming and practical as I bet most people would think twice before they tried to cause trouble!!!

I have two cats now and while I love them, they just don't have the ability to comfort me like my dog did when I was a child. I really miss having a dog. One day I will.

Thanks for sharing this link.
    Love never fails.

Oh bless him, he is so cute
    England's dancing days are done...

What a pooch! He looks more professional & diligent that most people I've worked with.

I'd drive an extra 1/2 mile to see him.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

In Pennsylvania, but wishing she was some place else.
    He's such a beautiful dog and he's probably having a lot of fun greeting customers!

He looks like he's about to speak! So adorable...
    Praying for Jason.
    Find Beaner!
    Where is Kayla Berg?
    Justice for Stephanie Low, 9-22-14 RIP Stephanie

Smile

Oh, boy! What A cutie pie! I miss having a dog so much. Both of my previous dogs have taken the trip to the Rainbow Bridge due to old age. Now-I'm the mother of three spoiled cats.

When my last dog passed on at 17 years of age-I was so hurt-I swore I would never get another dog. But-now-I think its time again. For the longest time I have been feeling that pull

But Thursday morning, a state health inspector stopped by and issued a warning to Karim Mansour, the store's owner: Remove the dog or the Health Department would declare all of Mansour's food products mostly bottled sodas, Slim Jims and candy bars unfit for consumption.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/talk/2009/...nce-store.html

So Cal Redlands, CA to be exact. We call it Inland Empire!
    WOW the story made me so happy and all smiley. Now I am irritated! I am sorry, but all of their food is packaged. It's not like the guy is making food to order where dog hair can get it it. This is just plain stupid. The dog brings joy to numerous people and nobody has complained. I guess all the food in my house is contaminated since I have dogs.
    The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who have tattoos, and those who are afraid of people with tattoos. ~Author Unknown

Mother is the name for God on the hearts and lips of all children.

DogMom2JoeAndWillie is offline Real chemists do it in the hood....and periodically on the table.
    I read the story about Cody the other day and am just now getting the chance to look at his picture! I just wanna get on my knees and give him big hugs and kisses and roll around in the floor playing with him... what a face!!! Then I read that the health dept. didn't approve....grrrrrrrr! Now poor Cody will be stuck at home by himself while his owner is at work. Don't these people realize that he's doing SO much more good than he is harm? Think about all the smiles he's probably responsible for! I mean, he makes the people that he greets happy ... and all the attention and affection makes him happy in return. I guess the health department would have my house condemned... 'cause I've got lots of critters living with me...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast