776 users online (112 members and 664 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Angry GA - Nurse anesthetist accused of abusing patients (Atlanta)

Up to 100 victims, police say after finding videos of some assaults

<snip>

ATLANTA - A metro Atlanta nurse anesthetist has been charged with molesting and sodomizing anesthetized patients in dental and medical offices, and police say the videotaped abuses could involve 100 or more victims.

Paul Patrick Serdula, 47, who worked in dental and medical offices across metro Atlanta, was arrested Monday night on child molestation and sodomy charges. The arrest came after authorities found several videos showing him fondling and groping people who were under anesthesia at various offices, said Cobb County police officer Joe Hernandez.

And authorities reviewing the videos to find more victims say the assaults could go back years and involve residents of other states who were treated by Serdula while they were in Georgia.

more here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34153694/ns/us_news/
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

How horrible! What a sick sick disgusting pervert.

No kidding, Amanda.

I'm seriously having second thoughts about any anesthesia I'd get for major dental work.

Jeez -- I don't think we can do anything w/o worrying about some pervert!!
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

What a vile excuse for a human being

I hope he gets jailed for a long, long time
    England's dancing days are done...

Should I ask how someone could wake up having been sodomized and not know it??? Maybe I do not really want an answer to this question.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

What I want to know is how this guy has the b____s to actually do something like this...wasn't he afraid someone would come in...knock on the door...? Or was that part of the thrill?

And..."none of his actions would require STD tests at this time..." (from article)...so...not to be too graphic...but was this a case of using instruments (instead of body parts) or what?

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Should I ask how someone could wake up having been sodomized and not know it??? Maybe I do not really want an answer to this question.
    Sodomy, by definition can be oral intercourse. That may be the case here.

This reminds me of the technician in San Diego who shot secret photos of himself molesting extremely disabled children. Absolutely horrid!!

Our daughter just had a tooth pulled under anesthesia and expressed concern about her vulnerability afterwards. She said that she was pleased I was with her when she had a C-section and was "under" for a little bit.

She told me that, from now on, she's taking her new husband to sit in the office with her if she has any more anesthesia. Not a bad idea.

Oh, how I hope they get a lot of good info from those tapes.

Well this disgusts me. This is what I do for a living.

Unfortunately, I have heard of various cases where a member of the medical team has been caught doing something while someone is under anesthesia....MD's, techs, nurses..you name it.

Normally, a patient is not left alone for very long with just one person. Especially in hospitals. There is a circulator, someone in anes. etc..

In smaller settings these safety issues are a lot more relaxed and opens the window from some freak to act. Before you are put to sleep or sedated simply ask what the protocol is.........most people on the medical team are extremely good with assuring things like this don't or can't happen.
    Last edited by mysterygirl; 11-26-2009 at 09:13 PM. Reason: typo
    [/I]

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    just shoot him now and get it over with

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    This reminds me of the technician in San Diego who shot secret photos of himself molesting extremely disabled children. Absolutely horrid!!

Our daughter just had a tooth pulled under anesthesia and expressed concern about her vulnerability afterwards. She said that she was pleased I was with her when she had a C-section and was "under" for a little bit.

She told me that, from now on, she's taking her new husband to sit in the office with her if she has any more anesthesia. Not a bad idea.

Oh, how I hope they get a lot of good info from those tapes.

I work in labor in delivery in the c sections and its next to impossible for anyone to have anything like this happen because a patient is never left alone with just one person. I just thought I would put that out there so no one is scared to be put under during a c section. This guy that did this is such a horrible person.

Almost as bad as having sex with a dead person. Makes me sick!