1220 users online (192 members and 1028 guests)  

Websleuths News

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow sleuthers on WS. This is my favorite holiday so I came to my favorite site to say I'm thankful for the great conversation and insight I get every time I visit. I'm looking forward to a great year for all of us and let's not forget - the trial! Now it's back to cooking for me...

autumnlover

Thanks Autumnlover and a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you here at WS !

I wonder if Casey had turkey roll or turkey spam today?

I hope it was a lonely meal and it arrived cold

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I wonder if Casey had turkey roll or turkey spam today?

I hope it was a lonely meal and it arrived cold
    Amen!

I was new here last year and I remember reading all the funny posts (we just had the first big doc dump) from people who were worried about missing flights before they downloaded the stuff or were thinking of ordering Boston Market so they could read during Thanksgiving Day. It made my holiday, not having family nearby and with my daughter in Iraq again.

This year is so different! We are ready to chew furniture waiting for more info to surface and are getting so bored with topics we have discussed. I'm sure the dishes on the table were more elaborately prepared this year, lol.

I have become fond of so many of you and am so thankful for how rich your contributions on this forum have made my year. I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season; I know I wouldn't enjoy spending it with anyone else more!
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I am so grateful to be here with all of you!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    I hope each of you had a wonderful day filled with tons of treats..
    I am so full I feel like I will burst..
    but hey, who can really turn down all the turkey, greens, dressing, casseroles, corn, peas, cornbread, dumplings, sweet potato pie, pecan pie, pumpkin pie????
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    :Jumpie: Happy Thanksgiving all.

It was my first at Websleuths , as a wife and as a vegetarian
    I didn't even miss meat! I did however, miss checking threads

"She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

"I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

I am so sorry Caylee.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidetic View Post
    :Jumpie: Happy Thanksgiving all.

It was my first at Websleuths , as a wife and as a vegetarian
    I didn't even miss meat! I did however, miss checking threads
    Congrats! Next year it might be trial time and we might have to be checking WS under the table with hand-held devices, lol!
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL HERE AT WEBSLEUTHS! I spent the day preparing dinner and this is the first chance I've had to sit down and relax, and catch up with the threads here. I'm stuffed, and tired from the day's activity.

I"m hoping that by next Thanksgiving, the Anthony trial will be over, and Casey will be sitting in state prison.
    My posts are my opinion..........

Happy Thanksgiving and Love to all!
    And I vote that we go to mydailyopinions house for dinner next year...I am hungry again after reading your menu!
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of my fellow sleuths here at WS! I am thankful for so many people who care!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Happy Thanksgiving WS'ers!!!

This community has grown from strength to strength, I joined as a result of the demise of Caylee and I have been rewarded by invaluable info, great moderated discussion and, new friends. It is the best crime community on the net.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

To one and all,

I hope your holiday was blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here at WS!

I have learned so much from reading here. I enjoy the debates, the differing opinions and the fact that we all want justice.

Many blessings to you & your family!!!
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.