963 users online (158 members and 805 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Special Thanks to Angel Who Cares

Every single day this lady makes sure there is a fresh thread for new media stories and up to date information. Thanks to AWC, the latest breaking news is available in our media no discussion threads.

Thank you for doing so much to make sure we know what's going on!

Angel...thank you for ALL you do !

Adding my thanks to Angel Who Cares! Her thread is the first one I check every day for the latest news.
    My posts are my opinion..........

seekingjustice** is offline My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
    Angel, you really are an amazing person.. every day I look for your thread.. Thank you so much for caring!!

YES, BIG CHEERS for Angel!!!!!!!!!!!! she is the one I check FIRST every time I get on the WS website also.................Angel, GOD BLESS YOU for all that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel is amazing. I think she really shows especially HOW amazing she is when we get a doc dump and there are 20 stories all happening at the same time with links and docs.
    When you post a few current news postings from time to time ,you really see how amazing she is at getting things up there fast, complete and with all the links right!!!!!
    And when there is not much going on at all she manages to scrounge up something for us to read.
    My hat is off to her.
    Angel take a bow.

and by the way, while we are all off reading doc dumps on those days, she is still scanning media, posting and keeping us up with the latest and reads later when the media storm dies down. That is loyality to the news thread!
    Last edited by QB.; 12-01-2009 at 06:52 AM.

Angel not only keeps us up-to-date on Caylee's thread, but also many others at WS. How she finds news on so many cases amazes me. From Canada, California, Florida, Illinois, NC etc. On the Forensic Astrology thread, she tracks down DOB and time stamps so accurate charts can be read, etc.

To Websleuths very own Angel, you are truly amazing. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. We are deeply indebted to you for helping to make WS the great site it is!!!

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you Angel!! Not only do you work hard to keep the news shining in the forefront for Caylee, but many, many other children and missing adult threads here as well.
    You are very appreciated!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

Angel,
    Thanks so much, it is the first place I come to, there is a special place in heaven for you. God Bless you and may he keep you in his arms at all times. Thank-you again for all you do.

Angel: thanks buddy
    "He who dislikes the cat, was in his former life a rat"

Angel Who Cares: It is you who keeps us all straight, and keeps us all current. I don't know how you ever sleep with all your research, and very early and all-day-long updates. Thank you so much for making our 'sleuthing' easier. You, truly, are THE Sleuther! @
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

Special Thanks to AWC

AWC Thanks so much

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    I pop on Websleuths a few times a day to check the news thread to see if anything new is going on. I love that I can just check quickly since being a working mom with 3 kids prohibits me from being able to check everything out myself. Angel always keeps us up to date and many times even before all the other news websites even get wind of what the other has up!

I appreciate ALL you do in ALL of the forums!

Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Thank you AWC for all of your hard work and devotion to the website!

Your daily dedication shines throughout all the forums. No matter which forum I visit, there is a media link to keep everyone updated. For this, I thank you so very much for doing what you do. It is not easy being so dedicated every single day.

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast