MA - Man receives 1 year for possession of Child *advertiser censored*

believe09

Reaction score
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1215772&srvc=rss

Well, I cannot say that this sentence is going to inspire child *advertiser censored* addicts to lose sleep over the consequences of possessing this material....The 62 year old was convicted as part of a sting out of CA where a COMPANY was distributing the material. Alan Greco, the perp, had HUNDREDS of illegal DVD's in his home and was arrested when he picked up the material at the Post Office.

Stone cold busted.

The article enraged me for many reasons, but primarily because of this statement:

"Police say there was no evidence that he ever harmed a child."

Right. 'Cause the manufacturing and purchasing of child *advertiser censored* doesnt harm any children apparently.
:furious::banghead::furious::banghead::furious:

just sickening :( It breaks my heart to read that! what is WRONG with people?! and WHY only a year?! We're WELCOMING people to posses child *advertiser censored* if this is the slap on the wrist they receive in a house FULL of child *advertiser censored* :(

It is my opinion that MA judges are the most lenient judges in the US. Some of the sentences they hand out are laughable.

I think someone should start a recall campaign in MA and make a bunch of noise. Even if a recall never happens, the judges would get the messages that the people of MA want tougher sentences for these . Maybe this guy will also have to do a federal trial? One can only hope.

Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back