682 users online (94 members and 588 guests)  

Websleuths News

Going Green - Not Exactly

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle6931572.ece

Interesting article about celebrities who preach "Go Green" to the public, while their own lives don't reflect this.

Nobody really wants to live green. Some people just want something to lord over everyone how much better they are than others. Celebrities pick the environment because that doesn't interfere with their other loose morals and it's trendy. None of them actually live green. You know who actually lives green? The Amish. Raise your hand if you're prepared to live like that. Yeah, me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by sillygoose View Post
    Nobody really wants to live green. Some people just want something to lord over everyone how much better they are than others. Celebrities pick the environment because that doesn't interfere with their other loose morals and it's trendy. None of them actually live green. You know who actually lives green? The Amish. Raise your hand if you're prepared to live like that. Yeah, me neither.
    i think amish probably arent as "green" as we might think...lots of pigs and cows and horses FARTING all day and night LOL