FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
A $5,000 reward is being offered in the search for a missing Florida Lottery winner from Polk County.

Abraham Shakespeare won $31 million in 2006. The 43-year-old was last seen in the Lakeland area in early April.

The reward was announced Tuesday by the Polk County Sheriff's Office.

Spokeswoman Donna Wood had previously said that perhaps Shakespeare does not want to be found, but authorities still need to ask for the public's help in locating him.

In April 2007, Shakespeare was sued by a co-worker who alleged that Shakespeare had stolen the tickets from him.

Authorities say Shakespeare won the suit in October 2007.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,578725,00.html?test=latestnews

What a strange case! After reading the first link on this page, I was wondering why there wasn't a pic. The next link had one.

Shakespeare's friend Dixon looks so much like him. Then we have this mysterious Moore woman. It would seem like LE needs more answers from her. Maybe LE should ask her to take a polygraph, lol. Dixon should take one as well. No one has to, tho, so I doubt they would.

As for the co-worker who claims Shakespeare had stolen the lottery ticket from him; evidently he could not prove it was stolen.

Poor guy cannot read or write, so I tend to think Ms. Moore has really taken him for a ride.

Hope this gets resolved!

http://www.theledger.com/article/20091124/NEWS/911245058/1338

"Polk County property records show Shakespeare's North Lakeland home, bought in January 2007 for about $1 million, and all his other real estate holdings and mortgages recorded at the courthouse were sold or assigned this year to American Medical Professionals, PEO, LLC, of Plant City, a medical staffing company.
State records show that company is owned by a woman named DeeDee Moore."

(taken from article)

The situation with this Moore woman sounds rather strange. IMO.

Prayers that Mr Shakespeare is okay, the article seems to paint a rather grim picture. JMO.

"Polk County property records show Shakespeare's North Lakeland home, bought in January 2007 for about $1 million, and all his other real estate holdings and mortgages recorded at the courthouse were sold or assigned this year to American Medical Professionals, PEO, LLC, of Plant City, a medical staffing company.

(taken from article)

Prayers that Mr Shakespeare is okay, the article seems to paint a rather grim picture. JMO.

Wow, the whole story is really crazy. I wonder how the ledger got pics from her ms. I was able to look at it googling the myspace address but I couldnt click on the pics.

hohoho

this is fishy - in fact, he's clearly a sketchy person to begin with & probably not hanging in the most honorable of circles

claimed $32 for a yearly income & didn't get audited? what?!?

why would he 'sell' his $1 million home at a loss of hundreds of thousands of dollars? hmmm.

yeah, for tax purposes perhaps?

idk but all of these people need to be investigated IMO

I have to add, I am really worried about this guy. Sometimes having everything that you could imagine can bring things that you would never imagine. I think he got more then he barganed for and this DeeDee woman saying that he's living somewhere with some woman and she would give the reporters her name and didn't leaves a really bad acidy feeling in my stomach. I think something has happened to Abraham and it probably happened well before November IMO.

I have to add, I am really worried about this guy. Sometimes having everything that you could imagine can bring things that you would never imagine. I think he got more then he barganed for and this DeeDee woman saying that he's living somewhere with some woman and she would give the reporters her name and didn't leaves a really bad acidy feeling in my stomach. I think something has happened to Abraham and it probably happened well before November IMO.

BBM. Especially when the person can't read or write and most likely got taken advantage of my many people.

I think Ms Moore knows much more than she is telling.

If there are several people who owe him money and Ms Moore is the one
representing Mr Shakespeare,
what else has he signed over to her?

His house, seems to be hers or her company, as of Jan. 2009.
His monies owed him, hers now.

His family has not heard from him since April 2009.
His friends have not seen him in a long time.
He is not coming into the supermarket he used to hang out at.

Ms Moore says he has a girlfriend, lives in her place, but
yet won't produce any proof.

With all of that,
where is his money?
In the bank?
Under whose name?
Since he cannot read or write,
is Ms Moore on his account also?

Does he have investments?
Or if he does, are they all through Ms Moore?

He was a co worker of the man who sued him.
That man drove a truck to Miami to deliver meat.

Did that man own his own truck? And just hired Abraham for the day?
Or did they work for a company? Paid cash under the table?
That happens more than we think.

(taken from article)

It says all of his other real estate holdings and mortgages.. could his investments have been property?? And if she owns a medical staffing company.. how the heck did she get involved with this guy in the first place?

oh.. and IMO why the fudge did it take so long to report him missing?? I'm 26 years old, and if I don't talk to either my parents or my sister every few days, they start to initiate their own dinky phone tree trying to find me.. so how could he go months???? Especially knowing that he had come into some money.. I'd of been worried about his safety long before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy