Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Woman 'gives birth to frog'

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    28,017

    Woman 'gives birth to frog'

    A woman in Iran claims to have given birth to a frog.

    BBC Online says Iranian daily Etemaad claims the creature grew from larva inside the woman's body.

    While the 'frog' has yet to undergo genetic tests, the paper quotes medical experts who say it has human characteristics.

    Clinical biology expert Dr Aminifard said: "The similarities are in appearance, the shape of the fingers and the size and shape of the tongue."

    The paper claims the mother-of-two, from the south-eastern city of Iranshahr, unwittingly picked up the larva when she swam in a dirty pool.

    Ananova

  2. #2
    Do you read World Weekly News? This sounds like the online version....
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    28,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel
    Do you read World Weekly News? This sounds like the online version....
    I don't read that paper ~ but I think I saw it when I was in line at the check out the other day - the head lines read

    "Pope John Paul II felled by Meteor"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,547
    Oh Cass have you been in the sauce again girl?

  5. #5
    Yep, that sounds like something they'd have. One of my friends used to have the one where an earthquake opens a huge canyon and a demon crawls out to end the world, stuck on his dorm room door. And it's possible Bill Clinton is an alien from space. I'm not sure I'd disagree with that one....
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel
    Yep, that sounds like something they'd have. One of my friends used to have the one where an earthquake opens a huge canyon and a demon crawls out to end the world, stuck on his dorm room door. And it's possible Bill Clinton is an alien from space. I'm not sure I'd disagree with that one....



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Sherman Oaks, CA
    Posts
    4,091
    Ribbbiittttt!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    28,017
    Quote Originally Posted by blueclouds
    Oh Cass have you been in the sauce again girl?
    I resemble that remark!

    *hic*

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •