Woman 'gives birth to frog'

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A woman in Iran claims to have given birth to a frog.

BBC Online says Iranian daily Etemaad claims the creature grew from larva inside the woman's body.

While the 'frog' has yet to undergo genetic tests, the paper quotes medical experts who say it has human characteristics.

Clinical biology expert Dr Aminifard said: "The similarities are in appearance, the shape of the fingers and the size and shape of the tongue."

The paper claims the mother-of-two, from the south-eastern city of Iranshahr, unwittingly picked up the larva when she swam in a dirty pool.

Ananova

Ghostwheel said:
Do you read World Weekly News? This sounds like the online version....
I don't read that paper ~ but I think I saw it when I was in line at the check out the other day - the head lines read

"Pope John Paul II felled by Meteor" :crazy:

Yep, that sounds like something they'd have. One of my friends used to have the one where an earthquake opens a huge canyon and a demon crawls out to end the world, stuck on his dorm room door. And it's possible Bill Clinton is an alien from space. I'm not sure I'd disagree with that one....

Ghostwheel said:
Yep, that sounds like something they'd have. One of my friends used to have the one where an earthquake opens a huge canyon and a demon crawls out to end the world, stuck on his dorm room door. And it's possible Bill Clinton is an alien from space. I'm not sure I'd disagree with that one....

:woohoo: :crazy: :laugh: :woohoo: :dance: :dance: :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back