Dominic Casey: Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition & Motion for Protective Order#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dominick's lawyer filed a Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition and Motion for Protective Order

It is a motion that Dominick Casey wants a protective order so he does not have to be deposed, not now, not ever. He isn't facing charges that I know of, he has no grounds to ask for this that I can imagine.. I don't understand. LE already called him on this when they showed him his own email he sent to them stating he was not working for the defense at the time he was in the woods.

PDF: Motion to Strike Notice of Deposition and Motion for Protective Order
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...ve Order.pdf

He doesn't want anyone to know the real truth about how he KNEW Caylee was on Suburban.

IMO there was no work product involved because his contract with JB had expired. He's scared to get dragged further into this with the actual truth. Also, he doesn't want everyone to know about his affair with Cindy.

JMHO of course.

I also think that his "invitation" to Lee to act as an apprentice / intern may create trouble for his licensing. That was a really stupid move professionally. Not that his others were not just as bad or worse!

I believe that it is Baez that is scared to have DCasey deposed by the State. I studied one of the documents that DTennis filed recently, and just under her signature was the words "attorney for CASEY MARIE ANTHONY" (clearly a huge OOPS, and probably paperwork done by the Baez Law Firm)

Dominic definitely knows something that he does not want to have to let out of the bag.

We know that he has outright lied about who he was working for when on more than one occassion and that changes based on who he is talking to at the time.

I think that he does not want to have to tell who he was actually on the phone with during his search on Suburban.

It is going to be proved that he lied about the psychic and there is going to be a reason why he searched when he did.

I also have to wonder if he searched more than the one time that was video tapes and did find something which was reported to CA and GA, but Kronk got there and found the body before they could decide what to do about it.

CA did not want TM searching that area.
DC searches while on the phone with a supposed psychic but the psychic can not produce phone records to prove it.
DC lies about his contracts which were with so many people at one time that I am amazed that he could keep it straight.
DC tries to avoid having to give a deposition doing everything short of moving to a foreign country to avoid it.

There is definitely something there that would be devastating to him and to KCs case if it got out.

If he was on the up and up and really doesn't know anything there would be no reason to fight the depos so hard.

Because he doesn't want to be questioned under oath about who sent him to Suburban and who he was on the phone with. He KNEW Caylee was off Suburban. I am sure that they can link that telephone call to someone close to the A clan if not directly to an A. And if the SA can prove it with verified records then Casey's goose is cooked.

Because he doesn't want to be questioned under oath about who sent him to Suburban and who he was on the phone with. He KNEW Caylee was off Suburban. I am sure that they can link that telephone call to someone close to the A clan if not directly to an A. And if the SA can prove it with verified records then Casey's goose is cooked.
Don't you think the FBI has probably already done this? BTW- how would the FBI go about doing it without anyone finding out? Their rules are different, right?

He doesn't want anyone to know the real truth about how he KNEW Caylee was on Suburban.

IMO there was no work product involved because his contract with JB had expired. He's scared to get dragged further into this with the actual truth. Also, he doesn't want everyone to know about his affair with Cindy.

JMHO of course.

IMO...It had to be Lee.

Don't you think the FBI has probably already done this? BTW- how would the FBI go about doing it without anyone finding out? There rules are different, right?

I imagine the FBI does have records. And getting documents from the FBI is much more difficult than a state run agency. If it is the FBI who has those documents we won't hear about it for a while. Unless the depo goes through and they offer that evidence as an exhibit to the depo and the SA puts the depo up on the court record (docket).

IMO...It had to be Lee.

and I tend to agree with you. It also would answer why the police said "Lee knows what he's done" ...

Maybe they all got tired of waiting on the facts/evidence.
Lee seems to know a secret he will not divulge (C.M.A.)
Seems the pavers (long bricks) marked the spot.
DC was at the wrong pavers.

Just like the meter reader, psychics
I also felt this was the place.

The FBI will not release any docs that are still being investigated or related to any other active cases. The discovery process is different for those.

and I tend to agree with you. It also would answer why the police said "Lee knows what he's done" ...

Don't forget the abandoned house at Hopespring & Suburban.
Owed by a "Gonzales"?
WHERE had Casey been keeping Caylee on her nights out?

I believe that it is Baez that is scared to have DCasey deposed by the State. I studied one of the documents that DTennis filed recently, and just under her signature was the words "attorney for CASEY MARIE ANTHONY" (clearly a huge OOPS, and probably paperwork done by the Baez Law Firm)

Yes, that is why I believe also. Maybe DC has stated that if he is deposed he WILL tell the truth and not lie like the rest of the bunch? Just a thought?

Yes, that is why I believe also. Maybe DC has stated that if he is deposed he WILL tell the truth and not lie like the rest of the bunch? Just a thought?

I think he knows something that will bust this case wide open..but..
He doesn't want to ruin his relationship with Cindy..

How can it be privileged when DC discussed the search with JH and he did not work for DC or JB? Also he discussed things with the A's. They certainly are not covered by attorney-client priviledge. Guess JB paid DC what he was owed.

Probably one of the 4 "bat-phones" Lee bought for Casey, Cindy, George, and himself......can't remember those numbers now of course or where the phones are now for that matter. Those Bat-phones may come back to bite Dom Casey in his behind.:whipper:

Does anyone think Dom Casey will turn state's witness and "roll over" on the Anthonys?? Are there negotiations being worked out? Immunity from prosecution in exchange for information? OR--we have to get him to actually give a depo first? Just curious! Thanks.

PS: JMO--I AGREE that Dom Casey had "insider information" as to the whereabouts of poor little Caylee.

Does anyone think Dom Casey will turn state's witness and "roll over" on the Anthonys?? Are there negotiations being worked out? Immunity from prosecution in exchange for information? OR--we have to get him to actually give a depo first? Just curious! Thanks.

PS: JMO--I AGREE that Dom Casey had "insider information" as to the whereabouts of poor little Caylee.

No I don't. I think DC is in this about as knee deep as the rest of the A's.

I don't think the SA NEEDS his testimony but I do think his testimony would be the final nail in Casey's coffin, if his testimony were ever to be admitted. Of course he's also not a terribly credible witness to begin with, so you would have to take whatever he said with a grain of salt.

How can it be privileged when DC discussed the search with JH and he did not work for DC or JB? Also he discussed things with the A's. They certainly are not covered by attorney-client priviledge. Guess JB paid DC what he was owed.

This exactly. It's a very sticky situation whenever you involve another party into what is otherwise privileged information, it completely waives any and all privilege.

I personally don't believe DC was acting as an agent for the defense anywhere near the time frame of November. Not to mention I'm not certain he ever really was an agent for the defense at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46