707 users online (78 members and 629 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Also Rita, you had previously said you thought maybe the red truck took back roads from the scene. This means that, sadly, they had to be local.

I am sad LE is not onto these sort of things. It is VERY telling to me.. that they need to be looking in their own sandbox.

When you get TES there you will advance this case leaps and bounds. I just have a feeling.

aside: has the fbi become involved in her case?

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only

the above is the most recent forensic astrology posting by Tuba. I have been following them all closely.

Rita, per the FA posts... was your mom in any sort of argument/disagreement prior to her vanishing that you know about? Even if it seems small and insignificant it may not be.

Also, in looking at the fornsic astrology threads realestate/land/money could have been factored into this. Was there any sort of issue in this arena? Was the family home sold after the divorce before she moved a year ago? Who sold her the current home/land? Was there land left in the family that was left to be divided up or argued about? If so, did you have any lease farmers of the sort who had bids on the land and didn't get their way?

I can see the astro point of view that someone saw her driving thru town that night and followed her home all of a sudden like. Was anyone looking to rent land from her? Anyone who wanted something from her/wanted her to sell them something, etc? Like a last desperate talk to get something from her? Just thoughts.
    Everything at this point in her life was a "done deal". Everything was finalized, land, house, jeep, divorce, settlement. There is nothing I was aware of that was a problem to someone else and I am POSITIVE that if there is something wrong or someone bothering her, she would have told us. I also think she would have talked about it with her friends, because they're all so close, and they can't think of anything.

Keep the thoughts coming - everything helps.
    Tony/Michele, Lonnie/Rita, Gene/Angie, David/Lori
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
    "When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge." Proverbs 14:32

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Also Rita, you had previously said you thought maybe the red truck took back roads from the scene. This means that, sadly, they had to be local.

I am sad LE is not onto these sort of things. It is VERY telling to me.. that they need to be looking in their own sandbox.

When you get TES there you will advance this case leaps and bounds. I just have a feeling.

aside: has the fbi become involved in her case?
    Sadly, yes, it's my opinion they're local also, but LE is looking into all of these directions. We know some of them personally and they're all really good guys who have vowed to solve this case for us.

I am so, so hopeful about TES - I cannot tell you how amazed I was that they called us last night!!

We're told by LE that unless there is some indication that Mom was taken out of state, the FBI will not get involved.
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
    "When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge." Proverbs 14:32

Quote Originally Posted by eyestowardHeaven View Post
    Sadly, yes, it's my opinion they're local also, but LE is looking into all of these directions. We know some of them personally and they're all really good guys who have vowed to solve this case for us.

I am so, so hopeful about TES - I cannot tell you how amazed I was that they called us last night!!

We're told by LE that unless there is some indication that Mom was taken out of state, the FBI will not get involved.
    I'm hopeful about TES too! They are awesome and so, so, so great at what they do. It's unfortunate that their wonderful work is centered around such sorrow.

I believe it's someone in the area that took your Mom too. I also believe someone not directly involved knows about it and will start spilling the beans. No way someone hasn't recognized that money clip!

Quote Originally Posted by eyestowardHeaven View Post
    I just knew all of you guys would appreciate this - it's perfect that we'll have even more people on horseback searching for her.

Today I watched from her back doors as my brothers and husband took down the shed and fencing and loaded up Skittles her donkey to move to Tony & Michele's house. Now every precious soul who lived there and made it a home is gone. Lord in Heaven, how can this be happening.
    Oh, how it must have hurt to watch that, Rita. But you had to do what is best for Skittles, he needs human companionship and by giving that to him, you are doing what your Mom wants for him. I know that she is so proud of how you all are handling this, with dignity, determination, pride and love, just the way she taught you.

How is Sienna? I'm not sure I spelled that right.

Walked into my livingroom tonite and my little lite behind my nativity was flickering away, I was smiling while a tear slipped from my eye. Pat and you all are with me, all day every day. May God watch over you all.

Pam

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey Horse View Post
    Oh, how it must have hurt to watch that, Rita. But you had to do what is best for Skittles, he needs human companionship and by giving that to him, you are doing what your Mom wants for him. I know that she is so proud of how you all are handling this, with dignity, determination, pride and love, just the way she taught you.

How is Sienna? I'm not sure I spelled that right.

Walked into my livingroom tonite and my little lite behind my nativity was flickering away, I was smiling while a tear slipped from my eye. Pat and you all are with me, all day every day. May God watch over you all.

Pam
    I just sent you a message on FB. Yes...watching them all working to get it taken care of, because it's our responsibility now, was so tough. We've put off a lot of things as long as we could, but now...we've had to make some decisions we didn't think we'd ever be thinking about. Sierra, the puppy, is living at Gene & Angie's and she's doing ok, has lost a little weight. She apparently loves Gene which is saying something, because generally she doesn't like men and just barks at them. So, her animals are all in good shape.

The Topeka Capital Journal is doing a story on Mom in tomorrow's Sunday edition. It should be posted online at some point. The reporter spent 2 1/2 hrs w/ us at Mom's doing the interview, looking at pictures, and getting to know our family - she was very kind.

I hope you and yours are doing well, Pam.

Looking forward to the news story tomorrow.

About the WS forensic astrology chart briefing:
    I was thinking, maybe it is as simple as something like,
    the county changed the speed limit to 25 mph in
    front of a sawmill. She liked that idea, even
    though he, the owner, thought it was bad for business.
    Or perhaps the sawmill lost business, a timber sale fell
    through and she commented on it.

I hope the answer to where Patricia is will be
    discovered soon.
    Prayers for the family.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

http://cjonline.com/news/state/2009-..._seeks_answers

Rita Boller sometimes stands on the front porch of her mother's home trying to figure out who her mother opened the door to on the day she disappeared. Patricia "Pat" Kimmi was last seen Nov. 6. The lights that were on when her family discovered she was missing haven't been turned off, and her family maintains hope they will find her.

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post

Rita Boller sometimes stands on the front porch of her mother's home trying to figure out who her mother opened the door to on the day she disappeared. Patricia "Pat" Kimmi was last seen Nov. 6. The lights that were on when her family discovered she was missing haven't been turned off, and her family maintains hope they will find her.
    A major, must-read article from the Topeka Capital-Journal, which certainly should raise awareness in the area. It features 18 pictures.

Here is the link for the Topeka Capitol Journal news story on PK

oops...sorry....should have refreshed before posting....oh well

That was an excellent news article. It gives details of Patricia's disappearance, yet we get to see her as mom and Ninny.
    It makes me even more determined, to find where she is and who did this to her.

She will be found.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    A major, must-read article from the Topeka Capital-Journal, which certainly should raise awareness in the area. It features 18 pictures.
    Thanks for posting about the article having 18 pics. I just read the article not realizing I could flip through to see more pics until you posted it.

The pictures were a nice personal touch. It was a nicely written and informative article. Hopefully it will encourage someone into coming forward.

This paper will reach out to a broader area and maybe someone out there will recognize the money clip & hat. The hat wasn't unusual for this area, but it would be highly unusual for someone to own both the money clip and hat!

I have been reading up on this thread and the other....I think the newspaper article was very good...really a good feeling for the wonderful people who miss their Ninny

I also try to think "logically" <grin>...and my thoughts go to the "gimme cap"...what has Saylor Insurance had to say?? Can they at least decide when this hat was made, when it was given away as a promotion..how many hats...who did they give them to??
    Seems that they should have those answers or be working on them

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Rita

I hope the searches can give you some answers??

Added all the great pics to Pat's album.
    All I can say is... what a wonderful family she raised. Just Wow. This one touches my heart. (well they all do, but this especially)

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...ricia%20Kimmi/
    Photos from various cases (click on left-column names on the main photobucket page...they are in alphabetical order) http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/

"LIKE" CCA: Crankycrankerson Case Archives on facebook, and please share the link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CCA-C...479258?sk=wall

What a great article. Hoping it will rattle some cages!

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast