Show on ID Channel - "Disappeared"

future criminologist

Reaction score
I apologize if this is the wrong section of the forum to post this in...

I wanted to let everyone know that I am presently watching a new series called "Disappeared" on the Investigation Discovery channel. It give a 1-hour profile of a missing persons case each episode. This particular episode was about Brandi Wells, who went missing from Texas. I just came across it accidentally and wanted everyone to know. I also think the families of missing persons need to know so they can have their missing loved one profiled.

Here is more information on the show that I found.

Description from Futon Critic:

"DISAPPEARED

DISAPPEARED follows the unpredictable twists of missing person cases, tracking investigations aimed at solving how and why people simply vanish. While some of the resolutions are heartwarming and others tragic, many cases remain open to this day and continue to be a source of unbearable frustration for family members and friends. Each episode of DISAPPEARED begins from the time immediately before an individual vanished, searching for clues hidden beneath seemingly everyday behavior that may indicate the person left voluntarily. For the open cases that have gone cold, DISAPPEARED asks viewers to share fresh leads in hopes of deciphering what truly happened to the missing and whether foul play may be involved."

I can't find any info on any more upcoming episodes, so I don't know who else they'll be profiling. Does anyone else have any information on this new series?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back