723 users online (82 members and 641 guests)  

Websleuths News

Silicon Hills

NZ - HIV-positive New Zealand man infects wife with needle

An HIV-positive New Zealand man pricked his sleeping wife with a needle tainted with his blood, infecting her with the virus, court papers have revealed.

It is believed the man wanted to give her the virus, which leads to Aids, so she would have sex with him again, the New Zealand Sunday Star-Times reported.

The wife said she wanted to stay with her husband for the sake of their children but refused to have sex with him for fear of contracting the disease.

But she said that in May last year she found "a sting-like mark" on her left thigh and two days later awoke to a stinging feeling in her leg.

She said she also saw her husband handling a syringe full of his blood.

Four months later during a routine check-up she was told she was HIV-positive.

more here

what a shame he was thinking more about sex than about who will take care of the children.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS

The Carolina's

Angry NZ - HIV-positive man injects blood into his sleeping wife

An HIV-positive man has confessed to injecting his blood into his sleeping wife and infecting her with the virus that can cause Aids, according to reports.

The man reportedly wanted to infect his wife with the disease so she would start having sex with him again, New Zealand's Sunday Star-Times said.

Court documents detailed how the man, 35, twice pricked his 33-year-old wife with a sewing needle laced with his infected blood.

The husband discovered he was HIV-positive — but his partner and children were not — during health checks imposed on them when the family arrived in New Zealand in 2004.

The woman had said she wanted to maintain the relationship for the sake of the children.

But she refused to have sex with her husband for fear of contracting the disease.

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Splendora, Texas
    What a sick, and selfish POS!!! He wanted his wife be infected so he could have sex. what about his children? What if they both died from the HIV. This is beyond sick!!

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Splendora, Texas

She said: "I got up... and I flicked the blankets... I looked at (the husband) and he was wide awake."

The wife asked him if he had pricked her and he said, 'No'. But she later found evidence of "blood sprinkles" on their duvet, which she said her husband tried to hide from her.

During a routine check-up four months later, doctors revealed she was HIV-positive.

All he said (was) he was sorry. He said, 'I used needles on you because I wanted you to be the same as me so that you can live with me and you won't leave me'," she said.
    Looks like he will be the one leaving striaght to jail.