12-06-2009, 03:54 PM #1
GA Sex Offender Registry
Georgia Sex Offender Registry
In accordance with O.C.G.A. § 42-1-12, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI) is the central repository for Georgia's Violent Sexual Offender Registry. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation makes every effort to ensure that the information contained in the Georgia Sex Offender Registry is accurate. As the information is provided by other agencies and entities and is continuously changing, the GBI makes no promise or any express or implied guarantee concerning the accuracy of this information. Please read the following FAQ before proceeding to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation Sex Offender Registry Search Page via the links.Online Search Services
Sex Offender Search Page
Absconder Search Page
Predator Search Page
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHAT IS A SEXUAL OFFENDER?
- A person who has been convicted of a criminal offense against a victim who is a minor or any dangerous sexual offense; or
- A person who has been convicted under the laws of another state or territory, under the laws of the United States, under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, or in a tribal court of a criminal offense against a victim who is a minor or a dangerous sexual offense.
- A person who was designated as a sexually violent predator between July 1, 1996, and June 30, 2006; or
- A person who is determined by the Sexual Offender Registration Review Board to be at risk of perpetrating any future dangerous sexual offense.
By imamaze in forum CaliforniaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2011, 10:34 PM
By imamaze in forum NevadaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2011, 11:00 PM
By Patience in forum MaineReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2009, 09:20 PM
By Patience in forum New JerseyReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2009, 09:19 PM
By Patience in forum IllinoisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2009, 08:07 PM