2009.12.09 Will docs be released to the public today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
New Casey Anthony discovery to be released
Updated: Wednesday, 09 Dec 2009, 6:57 AM EST
Published : Wednesday, 09 Dec 2009, 6:42 AM EST
<snipped>
New discovery documents in the case against Casey Anthony are set to be released today. This comes a day after new motions were filed. Prosecutors filed to keep the check fraud charges against Anthony. Her defense team wants them dismissed.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/120909-Casey-Anthony

Fantastic!! - summat to keep me occupied today.

I think I was actually up to date on all the recent threads - a first!!!

You were a caller on Nancy Grace about the Caylee videos, right? Thank you for all you do here! Thank you!

You were a caller on Nancy Grace about the Caylee videos, right? Thank you for all you do here! Thank you!

Was that last night? I missed it - Darn! I was at the airport and mistakenly parked near the Louisiana border...

Can't think of anything better for a snow day!

I'm in Florida and we should be having rain today. That's as close to a snow day as we get, lol. I'm off to get some Starbucks, bake some muffins and anticipate this doc dump.

It's early, but today is already looking up.

Now this is being released to the defense right...not the public yet? Right...

In any case lets hope for some...:croc:

Oh are you kidding me!
Smiley-Crying.gif

I'm so sorry if I've jumped the gun here. I will delete the thread if something isn't released today.

This was released to the defense a few weeks back. Someone correct me if I am wrong.......

Oh are you kidding me!
Smiley-Crying.gif

I'm so sorry if I've jumped the gun here. I will delete the thread if something isn't released today.

New discovery documents in the case against Casey Anthony are set to be released today. This comes a day after new motions were filed. Prosecutors filed to keep the check fraud charges against Anthony. Her defense team wants them dismissed.

Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...-Casey-Anthony

I changed the title of the thread so I don't go and get everyone all excited and then nothing is produced. It's cold here this morning...very cold for this area and I would love it if we got those docs today but I suppose there is a very real possibility that they are only being released to the defense.

Please start a clean thread with actual doc discussion only, if info is released. Trying to keep the chit chat to a mimimum on those types of threads. Feel free to use this thread to chat while you wait but please start a new one if they are actually released.

Thanks, have a good one.

I just love the way this appears to be perfectly choreographed. Just when the defense thinks they can pull a fast one the prosecution releases more documents. It is entertaining to watch the legal dance in this case. I'm praying for finger print evidence or DNA evidence...a true bombshell, a slam dunk so to speak. :crossing fingers:

Please start a clean thread with actual doc discussion only, if info is released. Trying to keep the chit chat to a mimimum on those types of threads. Feel free to use this thread to chat while you wait but please start a new one if they are actually released.

Thanks, have a good one.

Will do Ma'am :smile:

Thanks, have a good one.
Does someone want to go ahead and start it and you guys can just bump it from time to time to keep it up top? i will delete all the bump posts later.
I'll close this one after they come out.

So, what is for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members