Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Solstice Canyon View Post
    Yep - I agree that this appears to be him. And taking a look at the testimonials, I see that the same female whose (unusual) first name appears on the "Find SP" FB site has posted a testimonial. Interestingly enough, his technological knowledge is praised (thinking GPS & cell phone pings here).

Interesting to read the information under the "About" tab there, especially in light of what's going on currently. If he wrote it himself, he sure doesn't hesitate to toot his own horn, so to speak!
    Was just looking at his "About". There is a question there, and I don't know how to answer it... HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT JOSH?

Someone help me with that...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lipin One For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solstice Canyon View Post
    Yep - I agree that this appears to be him. And taking a look at the testimonials, I see that the same female whose (unusual) first name appears on the "Find SP" FB site has posted a testimonial. Interestingly enough, his technological knowledge is praised (thinking GPS & cell phone pings here).

Interesting to read the information under the "About" tab there, especially in light of what's going on currently. If he wrote it himself, he sure doesn't hesitate to toot his own horn, so to speak!
    I just looked at his source code for the site. He used a very common microsoft web page generator. I am not real worried now about his computer skills being such that he could truly hide his tracks. Just sayin..

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redkatrampant For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lemonmoussetart View Post
    YET--what school did he attain the drama, and public speaking education? (VBsnicker)

Also from joshpowell site (verbatim)

Joshs' education:
    Josh earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. Throughout his college years he received some of the highest honors available, including Phi Theta Kappa, Magna Cum Laude, and repeated placement on the President’s List. He also enjoyed people, electing to participate in many social activities, including among others: public speaking, campus politics, drama productions, and writing for the campus newspaper.

Never says--from WHAT University?

From joshpowellrealtor.com about Josh:
    One thing about it – Josh has enthusiasm and tenacity in spades

I'll leave the spade part, and the WTH school it was from to yet be determined.

Now sounding more like the Mark "Spankings" case. Wife-a winner, married ME, the loser.
    Divorced: then what would I do? Not going to take that realization....
    I cannot find in the most likely states, Utah and close by, a Josh Powell in the Phi Theta Kappa Alumni directory. I am gonna try some more states.
    http://www.ptk.org/alumni/

I found a Josh Allen Powell in KY.???

http://www.hencc.kctcs.net/news/news...asp?newsid=183
    Last edited by redkatrampant; 12-11-2009 at 08:25 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redkatrampant For This Useful Post:

I can't remember now where I saw it .....but I think his middle initial is S.
    Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
    "Josh, you amaze me with your knowledge and technology. If you weren't the best realtor I had ever met, I would say you should work with computers."

One of the testimonials on his site. Bummer that he seems to know so much about computers. I doubt he will make some of the same mistakes Chris Coleman did, with leaving evidence like the threatening letters.

Hans Reiser developed Linux file systems.....he thought he was really smart -- smarter than everyone else.

He's in prison for murdering his wife -- and his actions were all very hinky. Nobody bought his story of Nina leaving her kids.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Lol...I saw that when I read up the forum...Two fans drying a wet spot on the floor ?
    Wonder what his explaination for that one was....oh yeah he was camping in frigid conditions and snow at 12:30 am, to make Smore's with his kids !!! How would he know !!!
    Let's say I more than say hmmm More like total BS--a child could see through this

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lemonmoussetart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    Lol...I saw that when I read up the forum...Two fans drying a wet spot on the floor ?
    Wonder what his explaination for that one was....oh yeah he was camping in frigid conditions and snow at 12:30 am, to make Smore's with his kids !!! How would he know !!!
    I hope LE took those two fans and dusted the plugs for fingerprints........
    Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by crocus View Post
    I can't remember now where I saw it .....but I think his middle initial is S.
    Yes and he's also from PUYALLUP, WA , IMO.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    I cannot find in the most likely states, Utah and close by, a Josh Powell in the Phi Theta Kappa Alumni directory. I am gonna try some more states.
    http://www.ptk.org/alumni/

I found a Josh Allen Powell in KY.???

http://www.hencc.kctcs.net/news/news...asp?newsid=183
    Bold by me...

I live in Utah, and I remember reading somewhere that Josh and Susan lived in Washington at one point. Given that this is where Susan's family appears to be from, I would think this is the most likely place for him to have gone to school.

Also, I am glad that the national news media has picked up on this story, because the local news seriously seemed to be downplaying it. It wasn't even front page for a while.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunflowerchick For This Useful Post:

I'm wondering what the kitchen looked like. If Susan said shortly after dinner, as the friend reported, that she wasn't feeling well, were dishes in sink? Or were dishes cleared and in dishwasher, and counters and stove cleaned up?

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sunflowerchick View Post
    Bold by me...

I live in Utah, and I remember reading somewhere that Josh and Susan lived in Washington at one point. Given that this is where Susan's family appears to be from, I would think this is the most likely place for him to have gone to school.

Also, I am glad that the national news media has picked up on this story, because the local news seriously seemed to be downplaying it. It wasn't even front page for a while.
    Not in Washington either..

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redkatrampant For This Useful Post:

NG is gonna talk about Susan tonite - well, after she gets in some more time on *Tiger's* story. ugh.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Texas Mist For This Useful Post:

Grrrrrrr. Husband thinks he can fool everyone but Im sure theres tracks in the snow and foorprints leading them right to her body. Im praying they find her soon.
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 12-11-2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: wishing harm on someone
    The World Has Gone Mad.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    “I don't think Josh is a violent person, or there... I can't believe he would do something like that. I have a hard time believing that, but there are certain items of the story that don't add up… so... I don't know,” Powell’s father said.

Police have questioned Powell’s husband, Josh, but he is not saying a word.

Police served a search warrant and took several items they say Susan would not have left behind if she was going out.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top...4Fka2QYTw.cspx

OMG: Police have questioned Powell’s husband, Josh, but he is not saying a word.

Why? Your wife is missing and you're not helping? You take the kids camping at 12:30 Sunday night while your wife is in bed not feeling well? I've yet to find out if she went camping with them, or if he left her at home. Off to do more reading.

Thanks,

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by crocus View Post
    I'm wondering what the kitchen looked like. If Susan said shortly after dinner, as the friend reported, that she wasn't feeling well, were dishes in sink? Or were dishes cleared and in dishwasher, and counters and stove cleaned up?
    Oh my - shades of Scott Peterson and that Hastings guy. I'd sure like to know what she ate and who did the dishes. Who fed the babies and what not.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast