Muzikman

ROCKIN!
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com
VERY interesting motions... Must reads.

2nd Motion to Provide Reciprocal Discovery
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21913703/detail.html

The Defense apparently refused to provide info for the witnesses against Kronk.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
5. Neither motion was filed with a list of the names and addresses of witnesses as required by Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.220(d)(1)(A). Instead, upon inquiry, the undersigned was informed initially via email from Andrea Lyon on Friday, November 20, 2009 that the "potential witnesses should be obvious from the filing", and then ultimately an email was received from Jose Baez on Tuesday, November 24, 2009 with "witness
contact information" listing lawyers for Crystal & Brandon Sparks (in Washington DC), Jill Kerley (in Knoxville, TN), and Laura Buchanan (in Woodbridge, NJ). At that point, the undersigned made a specific request for a formal witness list with current addresses as required by the Rule and was advised that the defense feels they have no "further obligation to file anything" and" ... the witnesses do not want the media harassing them in
the meantime."

<<<<<<<<<<<<

Protective Order Regarding Recording Of Interview with JJ
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21913645/detail.html

"WHEREFORE, since disclosure of said illegally recorded statement to any party would constitute a felony of the third degree, the State of Florida respectfully requests that this Honorable Court issue a protective order exempting said statement from release under Florida Rule of Criminal Procedure 3.220."

Interesting. Very. They can spout all the bull crud they want (meaning the defense since they fought against the gag order). But as soon as they are challenged or requested to provide reliable or credible information, they clam up and claim privilege or harrassment or some other nonsense. I shall presume the same will occur on or about February 1st, 2010 when Baez etc...are required by Judge order to provide to the court the "exculpatory" evidence they had so sqwawked about. Put up or zip it I say. All the defense is doing is poking holes in the evidence. They have nada...other than smoke and mirrors...and "look over here" misdirection.

She is going to mop the floor with the defense!!! What is interesting is that none , NONE of the would be experts on the defense team have requested to view ANY of the evidence, ANY OF IT, save for H. Lee looking at the car early on. Am I reading that right? If that is the case, the trial is very far away of they haven't even started. They sure have spent a lot of time on nonsense that is inconsequential and not going to ever be admitted at trial. Wow. It is a good day for you Caylee, we are getting closer to getting you some justice!!!

She is going to mop the floor with the defense!!! What is interesting is that none , NONE of the would be experts on the defense team have requested to view ANY of the evidence, ANY OF IT, save for H. Lee looking at the car early on. Am I reading that right? If that is the case, the trial is very far away of they haven't even started. They sure have spent a lot of time on nonsense that is inconsequential and not going to ever be admitted at trial. Wow.

bbm

would we know if they had?

I didn't realize that that one short exam of the trunk by Henry Lee is the only evidence exam the defense has done. Wth is going on??

Certainly the defendant can choose to not review the evidence...

That's a novel approach...

I am at a loss for words..
With some of the most high profile experts on the face of this planet working the case, none of them have examined the evidence? WTH?
Henry Lee will need to come back but has not yet? Almost a year ago?
They are continuously talking junk science, and forensics, yet ....oh man..I think I need to duct tape my hands down tonight..:banghead:

And what is the deal with JJ? Did he purposely record his statement to BAEZ? Is that what I am understanding?

bbm

would we know if they had?

According to the first motion that is posted SA is stating that none of the defense experts other than H Lee have examined the evidence. Clearly states that in black and white so I would say that yes we would know if they had. The SA would most definately know if they had and the SA is the one that filed the motion.

Is this a money thing? Is it that there's no money to pay the experts so Baez, Baden, and Lyon are just going to wing it?

I'm completely confused. :waitasec:

Richard Hornsby, where are yooouuuuuu?!

I believe LDB is referring to evidence in the states possession. It is weird that the defense has produced no experts, formally, to the state, nor have they deposed any of the states expert witnesses.

Is this a ruse on the defense's part in case of a guilty verdict? Can Casey claim that her counsel was ineffective or whatever since we now have proof that the defense is not doing the most simple, basic things needed when preparing for a trial?

With some of the most high profile experts on the face of this planet working the case, none of them have examined the evidence? WTH?
They are continuously talking junk science, and forensics, yet ....oh man..I think I need to duct tape my hands down tonight..:banghead:

And what is the deal with JJ? Did he purposely record his statement to BAEZ? Is that what I am understanding?

Oh my God, you just can't make this stuff up!!

Is this a ruse on the defense's part in case of a guilty verdict? Can Casey claim that her counsel was ineffective or whatever since we now have proof that the defense is not doing the most simple, basic things needed when preparing for a trial?

I think it could be.
I also think it could be because the defense is broke!
I am glad that the situation is being addressed now...again!

Unbelievable.....just freakin' unbelievable....

it has been almost a year and a half and the "dream team", led by JoseBGood has yet to even begun to address any of the evidence in the case?????...someone remind me, what is so "dream" about this team?

Hope RH takes time out from honeymooning to drop by and can address the process of filing motions for continuances (of trial date) due to "defense not ready".....

She is going to mop the floor with the defense!!! What is interesting is that none , NONE of the would be experts on the defense team have requested to view ANY of the evidence, ANY OF IT, save for H. Lee looking at the car early on. Am I reading that right? If that is the case, the trial is very far away of they haven't even started. They sure have spent a lot of time on nonsense that is inconsequential and not going to ever be admitted at trial. Wow. It is a good day for you Caylee, we are getting closer to getting you some justice!!!

But you forgot the part about how it states he didn't finish but never came back to finish the job!!!

I always wondered why we hadn't seen any rebuttal report from Dr Lee about the car....cause he never bothered to get that far!!! :banghead:

I think that their "experts" didn't say what they wanted them to say. It will be interesting to see who they come up with, come trial time, if they come up with anyone.I have the feeling that Jose and Co. are going to delay, delay, delay. I am glad to see the state is pushing full steam ahead !

Is this a money thing? Is it that there's no money to pay the experts so Baez, Baden, and Lyon are just going to wing it?
I'm completely confused. :waitasec:

Richard Hornsby, where are yooouuuuuu?!

You bring up a very good point! I wonder if the SA put a little stop to their big financial plan (to pay high end experts) with the filing of the motion concerning funding of the defense and now they are STUCK!

I think that their "experts" didn't say what they wanted them to say. It will be interesting to see who they come up with. come trial time, if they come up with anyone.I have the feeling that Jose and Co. are going to delay, delay, delay. I am glad to see the state is pushing full steam ahead !

Would the defense still be required to hand over (as discovery) opinions of experts they employ to the state, even if their opinion is not favorable to the defense?

I have absolutely, none, zilch confidence that trial will start in summer of 2010

I agree that Baez hasn't even begun to start filing his continuances yet. If you go back to the very few cases he has defended, they are full of continuances due to "defense not ready to proceed". I do not expect any different in this case (unless Judge Strickland :furious::furious::furious:)

I think that their "experts" didn't say what they wanted them to say. It will be interesting to see who they come up with, come trial time, if they come up with anyone.I have the feeling that Jose and Co. are going to delay, delay, delay. I am glad to see the state is pushing full steam ahead !

Interesting thought!:dance:

BBM.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

That's how I read it, but does anyone have a clue as to WHY he would do that (and then go straight to OCSD immediately after recording meeting with Baez to "confess"?)

Have been reading up on JJ and what he is claiming now, as opposed to what he apparently posted online in forums early in the case, so what purpose did he have in secretly recording meeting with Baez?

Hinky.....(but answer will probably be even hinkier!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627