Casey's Tiffany Ring & Bracelet...Where are They?

Status
Not open for further replies.

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
Where could KC's jewelry be? Why was CA asking about it and is it significant to the case.

Hey guys, just finished reading through the thread and you all make excellent points. One thing that stood out to me most was the photo with the "big trouble" t-shirt...and I noticed that a few of you guys posted info about the manicures, too. I was wondering if any of you remembered the convo between CA/KC (dunno when, where, or why/how I remember this) about some piece of jewlery (a ring, bracelet, necklace?)....I noticed her rings, necklace, bracelet in the photo.... I just can't seem to remember the details of the conversation I'm (kind of) remembering. Anybody know what I'm talking about?? TIA

I might be completely wrong (and I'm crazy, no doubt about it) but seems like I remember something about CA asking KC about a missing ring and KC saying that the invisinanny had it? Sound familiar? I might have dreamed it...but I swear I remember something about missing jewlery.

CA asked KC about a Tiffany ring in the jail videos.

Yes, KC had a silver tiffany heart ring that CA asked her about in the jail conversation-CA asked her who gave it to her, and she said Jeff Hopkins-IIRC, she said she could not find it or she had not seen it for a while

These pics are at RM's, and I believe these might be (the unpublished) part of what he sold to the Globe, IIRC. We have seen pics of KC and Caylee with that shirt before.

I wonder where all of Casey's jewelry was when she was at the party on the 4th of July before her arrest. Seems to me she would wear her jewelry to a party...where is that jewelry now?

Video 2 jail visit 25th July
CA: k, [looking confused]
KC : Things from his parents, that I can, eh [shrugs shoulders] .....pause......
CA: I have a question
KC: I can honestly say I appreciate it. Yes?
CA : Your tiffany ring...
KC: Uh hum
CA: You know the little heart ring? where is it?
KC : I dont know. i havent seen it for a long time
CA: And who gave you that ring again? i forget.
KC: Jeff [pause]
CA: Ok...uhm, we cant find Jeff
See http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3140237&highlight=Tiffany+ring#post3140237 post #2 for entire transcript.

There it is..the Tiffany ring and bracelet
ringbracelt.jpg

Pulling this post over
So ...... thanks to Momtective we have identified the Tiffany heart ring and identified it on KC in this photo, which seems to be taken at Ricardo's not long (days) before Caylee disappears from the scene.

So why is CA asking about the ring, why is it missing and, why does KC lie about seeing it recently and attribute it to Jeff? What is the significance of the ring that CA was fishing for what became of it and who gave it to KC?

Did CA locate these photos in researching "ZFG's" apartment with the drums that turned out to be exactly 'just like' Ricardo's setup and this was a part of CA's research into KC's lies?

I say it's pawned, it corroded when she attempted chemistry (chloroform), or she soiled it some other way.

I did search for a thread specifically related to the Tiffany jewelry. It was discussed in several threads but has never had a thread of it's own.

Could Cindy have asked about the jewelery because LE actually showed her a pawn slip?

Casey had money when she was arrested. How long after the last check of AH was cashed was she arrested?

If she were out of money from the check cashing spree perhaps she did pawn the jewelry for running money (or just plain party money)and then just could not bear to leave Tony.

They did go over the remains area with a metal detector right?

I'm guessing CA remembered that KC said the ring was from Jeff (like she said the curling iron was from Zanny :)) so CA was looking for it. She probably wanted to show it to LE to "prove" that Jeff did exist. You know, CA logic. If there's a puppy, there has to be a Zanny! Same idea. :waitasec:

Could Cindy have asked about the jewelery because LE actually showed her a pawn slip?

Casey had money when she was arrested. How long after the last check of AH was cashed was she arrested?

If she were out of money from the check cashing spree perhaps she did pawn the jewelry for running money (or just plain party money)and then just could not bear to leave Tony.

I'm not sure about the detector, and it would have to be a higher end detector to find that small peice of metal underneath potentially inches of mud-But they may have, dunno.
She cashed the check only hours before she was busted-This was important to the "Is KC Zenaida" thread-She cashed a check for $250.00, LA says CA found around $200.00 in the wallet, and someone paid $50.00 towards a ZFG22 traffic ticket that day-The courthouse being right near the bank where KC cashed the check.

I somehow cannot see Casey paying $50. on a ticket that is not hers but I suppose anything is possible. I would be more tempted to think she scored a few zanax. JMO

I have been looking at metal detectors lately.

The higher end ones claim they can detect up to two feet down easily and there are settings to detect only certain metals. They really are neat. I wonder if LE has access to even better ones than the ones I am looking at. The top of the line one I am considering is two grand, ugh. How do I convince is hubby to buy it for me will be a whole 'nuther thread, lol.

I somehow cannot see Casey paying $50. on a ticket that is not hers but I suppose anything is possible. I would be more tempted to think she scored a few zanax. JMO

The theory is that the ticket was hers, she gave a fake name to the officer that pulled her over, but did not provide an ID card-This is why she got the ticket that she was paying for, not carrying a valid license.

I have been looking at metal detectors lately.

The higher end ones claim they can detect up to two feet down easily and there are settings to detect only certain metals. They really are neat. I wonder if LE has access to even better ones than the ones I am looking at. The top of the line one I am considering is two grand, ugh. How do I convince is hubby to buy it for me will be a whole 'nuther thread, lol.

We have a gold 'belt" that runs through Virginia, so I have tried a couple here specifically looking for gold (I've only ever found ore, no nuggets)-If you don't buy a higher end one, you will pick-up lots of iron, but will not be able to locate well buried gold/silver/platinum-You do have to get one of those $2,000 ones to be able to go underwater with it, have it go way down below the ground, filter out certain metals, etc.

Jayla,
Thank you for the ticket info, I had somehow forgotten that.
Thanks for the heads up on the metal detectors also. :)

I say it's pawned, it corroded when she attempted chemistry (chloroform), or she soiled it some other way.
I would say that, however, I can't help but think that KC was wearing gloves when she did that deed because when using chloroform, one must wear gloves or risk getting burned. I think she may have used some latex gloves that perhaps CA had (like nurses use). JMO

We have a gold 'belt" that runs through Virginia, so I have tried a couple here specifically looking for gold (I've only ever found ore, no nuggets)-If you don't buy a higher end one, you will pick-up lots of iron, but will not be able to locate well buried gold/silver/platinum-You do have to get one of those $2,000 ones to be able to go underwater with it, have it go way down below the ground, filter out certain metals, etc.

if you find my wedding ring let me know :)

this is interesting info, thank you guys, I didn't know you could find this kind of stuff.

I'm wondering if she possibly hid them at one of her friends apartment somewhere and no one has found them or she possibly left them in a public place for someone else to find. If she said that "Jeff gave them to her" then I'm inclined to think that she possibly stole them from one of her "friends" and was thinking that someone may eventually notice them on her and call her out on it. Not sure how long she had them. JMO

I think CA was trying to figure out where Jeff H is and wanted to hear KC repeat that the ring was from him. CA then tells KC that she can't find Jeff, KC shrugs it off. Remember KC made up Jeff in order to make her mother believe she had a carrying BF when all the while she was hanging out at Fusion with TL and Caylee was in the woods or in the trunk of her car.

I'm wondering if she possibly hid them at one of her friends apartment somewhere and no one has found them or she possibly left them in a public place for someone else to find. If she said that "Jeff gave them to her" then I'm inclined to think that she possibly stole them from one of her "friends" and was thinking that someone may eventually notice them on her and call her out on it. Not sure how long she had them. JMO

Good call-Her own "boyfriend," TL, thought she may have broken into his neighbor's apartment where they would go to buy their weed. I think someone went in through the guys window and aparently walked out the front door, and we have speculated here before that maybe she took a lot of cash from the guy (she kept saying she had $14K somewhere-Although $14K is a little much for a pot dealer, unless he's holdin by the bale!)
I don't think she got this jewelry from that guy, but it may show her knack for property theft in addition to the monetary theft.

How can there be a ring when there is no Jeff? I think during the time KC was supposed to be with Jeff H. she told Ca he gave her a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88