Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 112

Thread: 2009.12.09 Document Release: Adolescent Calling for Help Near School

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20,399

    2009.12.09 Document Release: Adolescent Calling for Help Near School

    FIRST I HEAR OF THIS

    Did Someone Hear Caylee’s Body Being Dumped?

    <<<SNIP>>>
    The callers told police they heard calls for help from the wooded area where later Caylee's remains were found.

    One neighbor described the call "as an adolescent voice calling for help, and that the calls for help sounded to her to be very stressed and genuine."

    <<<SNIP>>>>>>>more at link
    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ng_dumped.html
    Last edited by JBean; 12-10-2009 at 11:25 AM. Reason: change title
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

    We're flexible like that.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    when I read that in the doc dump yesterday , I thought it ended up it ws the child from the school? Maybe I skimmed it too fast?
    Last edited by JBean; 12-10-2009 at 11:10 AM.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    FIRST I HEAR OF THIS

    Did Someone Hear Caylee’s Body Being Dumped?

    <<<SNIP>>>
    The callers told police they heard calls for help from the wooded area where later Caylee's remains were found.

    One neighbor described the call "as an adolescent voice calling for help, and that the calls for help sounded to her to be very stressed and genuine."

    <<<SNIP>>>>>>>more at link
    http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ng_dumped.html

    Plant and other evidence indicate that Caylee's body was placed in that spot long before October 9th.

    For those who would argue that this could have been when Caylee was being dumped there, whose "adolescent voice" calling for help did the callers hear?

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rlaub44 For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    be sure to read the actual report.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    when I read that yesterday , I thought it ended up it ws the child from the school? Maybe I skimmed it too fast?
    You read it right JBean; the officers who responded talked to personnel at the school who indicated that a high-functioning autistic child was outside the school screaming at the time the callers reported hearing the yelling.

  10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rlaub44 For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    96
    Who would possibly be screaming for help while a dead body is being surreptitiously dumped?

  12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to BuffaloPI For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlaub44 View Post
    You read it right JBean; the officers who responded talked to personnel at the school who indicated that a high-functioning autistic child was outside the school screaming at the time the callers reported hearing the yelling.
    That is what i recalled reading but I didn't spend a lot of time on it. Now I was wondering exactly where they were looking but didn't get back to the report to check. I was thinking it might be helpful for a report of what the areas was like at that time in terms of water, etc.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    Well let's leave the thread be for awhile and see if anyone has anything to offer different than our initial reactions.I just don't want to create false impressions or rumors.
    I think this is careless journalism and we have seen plenty of that.

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    20,222
    I changed the title from the senastional newspaper title to something more objective.

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JBean For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,390
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21910328/detail.html
    12396 - Paragraph 6
    According to faculty member Tracey Wollam,there was a child who she identified only as Hermes (NOI), who was in front of the school at approximately 0845 hours yelling, because Hermes is what she referred to as a "High performance autistic child".Tracey stated she did not recall Hermes yelling the word "Help" however, he was yelling very loudly, and some of the words could have been mistaken as "Help".
    Last edited by okiedokietoo; 12-10-2009 at 12:51 PM. Reason: spacing
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    I wonder if they followed up on this Autistic child screaming for help. Just to make she this person didn't have any bruises.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,915
    The media is really reaching to find something to talk about in this new doc dump, imo.
    Ridiculous.

  24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,863
    Just some thoughts that crossed my mind on this.

    That was in the document dump. Including a birds eye shot of the area. The home was on the other side of the retention pond that is behind the Anthonys. But would put them closer in feet to the school, then the Anthonys. Again, birds eye. They would have to drive around by the A's, to get to the school.

    Also, it has been stated that this was before the Grand Jury met and KC was arrested the final time. Most likely there were folks hanging out side the A's home. Media with cameras trained on the home.. "just in case.'
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

  26. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I wonder if they followed up on this Autistic child screaming for help. Just to make she this person didn't have any bruises.
    You would think that the permanent caretaker would have noticed them. However, the school could have come up with some reason for them. And might even blame the perment caretaker for them. But a police report of a child yelling help.. combined with bruising.. kinda hard to say it was an accident.

    I thought it a reasonable that the cops only talked to the teacher. But now.. ouch.. I could see how they should have followed completely through.
    Just my opinion.....
    Finally found a reason for the Ignore feature!

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spangle For This Useful Post:


  28. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,390
    How did the spectulative "bruises" become part of this conversation related to actual concrete tangible i.e. report written on paper, released evidence that has a pdf of report by LE?
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

  29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:


  30. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlaub44 View Post
    You read it right JBean; the officers who responded talked to personnel at the school who indicated that a high-functioning autistic child was outside the school screaming at the time the callers reported hearing the yelling.
    ^ This. I truly hope the Defense isn't hanging their hat on this being exculpatory for KC. This document's release is just more evidence to me that LE investigated all avenues...even those that led away from KC. Which shows their thoroughness...JMO.

    So far with all of the weird coincidences and strange happenings in this case...not one thing points away from KC being involved. The only real debate--by that I mean the biggest debate (theory in this case) to me is whether or not the death of Caylee, in KC's care, was intentional or accidental.

  31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:


  32. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Poconos, PA
    Posts
    1,876
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    ^ This. I truly hope the Defense isn't hanging their hat on this being exculpatory for KC. This document's release is just more evidence to me that LE investigated all avenues...even those that led away from KC. Which shows their thoroughness...JMO.

    So far with all of the weird coincidences and strange happenings in this case...not one thing points away from KC being involved. The only real debate--by that I mean the biggest debate (theory in this case) to me is whether or not the death of Caylee, in KC's care, was intentional or accidental.
    Well said!
    When I read about this in the documents I also took it as LE had already ruled out that this was "someone" putting Caylee in the woods. The defense can't prove otherwise cause LE checked it out and found it was a child at school being loud.

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:


  34. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    ITA with LittleBitty - the defense will count this as exculpatory evidence. The nanny or RK was murdering Caylee in October, for all to hear, and dumped the body then.

  35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  36. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    252
    Perhaps someone was trying to draw attention to the area so the body could be found? I wonder if there is an accounting of all the key players whereabouts at that time. I understand this happened while KC was not in lockup. This is just a thought I had, no link to back it up, all moo.
    Support our Troops

    Very Proud Mom of a United States Marine

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to LisaNY For This Useful Post:


  38. #20

    Only because of the date and time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post
    Perhaps someone was trying to draw attention to the area so the body could be found? I wonder if there is an accounting of all the key players whereabouts at that time. I understand this happened while KC was not in lockup. This is just a thought I had, no link to back it up, all moo.
    Only because of the date and time am I speculating here.

    My meter is read on or very near the same date each month.

    August 10th RK goes out and reads the meters in that area. has lunch

    Sept: 10th unknown

    October 9th Lady and Man call 911 about screaming for help by young child at 8:50 am

    November 10th Rk says he had that route that month, but did not stop by woods.

    Dec 11th Rk has this route and finds remains early morning, around 9

    I would like to see the School bills to see what date meters are read.
    I would like to see RK schedule for October 9th
    I would like to see Rk Gps data in his work truck
    I would like to see Rk cell ping records from Aug thru Dec.
    I would like to see School Bus videos and School videos for these dates.
    I would like to see any dash cam videos that LE has for these dates.

    This is my opinion only to be suspicious. The dates and times are too close.

  39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:


  40. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,670
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    Only because of the date and time am I speculating here.

    My meter is read on or very near the same date each month.

    August 10th RK goes out and reads the meters in that area. has lunch

    Sept: 10th unknown

    October 9th Lady and Man call 911 about screaming for help by young child at 8:50 am

    November 10th Rk says he had that route that month, but did not stop by woods.

    Dec 11th Rk has this route and finds remains early morning, around 9

    I would like to see the School bills to see what date meters are read.
    I would like to see RK schedule for October 9th
    I would like to see Rk Gps data in his work truck
    I would like to see Rk cell ping records from Aug thru Dec.
    I would like to see School Bus videos and School videos for these dates.
    I would like to see any dash cam videos that LE has for these dates.

    This is my opinion only to be suspicious. The dates and times are too close.
    NTS- have you ever worked with autistic children?

  41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  42. #22

    Answer is no.

    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    NTS- have you ever worked with autistic children?
    No I have not, However, I do work in a school. I see them everyday. I do see and hear them scream. Also, my wife is a teacher to Autistic children in another nearby school district and has a Masters degree in the field. So, no I do not have any work experience with these children, but I have seen and heard first hand how loud they can scream. thanks

    Ps, have you?

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:


  44. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Posts
    14,046
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    No I have not, However, I do work in a school. I see them everyday. I do see and hear them scream. Also, my wife is a teacher to Autistic children in another nearby school district and has a Masters degree in the field. So, no I do not have any work experience with these children, but I have seen and heard first hand how loud they can scream. thanks

    Ps, have you?
    BBM. Thanks.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett



    A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

    All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

    Thank you Tom!!

  45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:


  46. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,670
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    No I have not, However, I do work in a school. I see them everyday. I do see and hear them scream. Also, my wife is a teacher to Autistic children in another nearby school district and has a Masters degree in the field. So, no I do not have any work experience with these children, but I have seen and heard first hand how loud they can scream. thanks

    Ps, have you?
    You betcha! (you know how they say never to ask a question you're not prepared to hear the answer to?)

    Your passion always makes me smile.

  47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  48. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    531
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    No I have not, However, I do work in a school. I see them everyday. I do see and hear them scream. Also, my wife is a teacher to Autistic children in another nearby school district and has a Masters degree in the field. So, no I do not have any work experience with these children, but I have seen and heard first hand how loud they can scream. thanks

    Ps, have you?
    My best friend has an autistic grand child, I have seen and heard these screams, You would think if you did not know better these children were being harmed. The screams and noises they make along with the body actions is really unexplainable I think they are in such distress as they are trying to communicate with every one else and their speech is so impaired. jmo

  49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to magiemay For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010.08.05 Document Release
    By CentralFLMama in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 05:17 PM
  2. 2010.05.21 Document Release
    By Muzikman in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 09:46 PM
  3. 2010.04.23 Document Release
    By Muzikman in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 12:46 PM
  4. 2010.02.16 Document Release
    By Muzikman in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 01:59 AM
  5. 2009.01.21 Document Release
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 996
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 09:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •