TX - Doyle Paroline for child *advertiser censored*, Brownsboro, 2009

Missizzy

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/2009120...kaW9uX3RvcF9zdG9yaWVzBHNsawN0ZXhhc2p1ZGdlcmU-

"A federal judge has refused to order a Texas man to pay nearly $3.4 million in restitution to a girl depicted in photos of child *advertiser censored* he downloaded from the Internet. Doyle Randall Paroline did not know the girl whose picture he downloaded, and she knows nothing of him. But prosecutors urged the judge to order Mr. Paroline to pay full restitution for her injuries, including her sexual abuse by an uncle 12 years ago and the continued traffic in her photos on the web.

Paroline has been sentenced to serve two years in federal prison for possession of child *advertiser censored*."

I've been watching this one and I'm very disappointed. We've got to turn this ship around.

It is a start-I like that prosecutors are starting to go after those who are the market for this material. Lawmakers HAVE to catch up.

As much as I wish this man was forced to hand the moon to this victim, I'm afraid that the award amount was too much and the judge felt that a precedent of this sort would not hold up.

You're right, though, Believe, it is a start!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back