CANADA Canada - Toronto, Wht/AsianFem HC1769, 35-50, passenger in MVA, Apr'04

Danaya

Reaction score
http://doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase1769.html

Unidentified Female

The victim was discovered on April 22, 2004 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 35-50 years old
Anthropological Examination: Skeletal morphology indicates Mongoloid. Possibly mixed Mongoloid/Caucasian, Polynesian, Inuit or Native North American.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case History
The victim was a passenger in a small 2-door Toyota vehicle involved in a collision with a transport truck on Highway 400 and Highway 401 in Toronto, Ontario on April 22, 2004.
The initial contact was a rear-end collision resulting in a vehicle fire. The driver was able to remove himself from the vehicle. The remains were found in the passenger seat.

Why hasnt the driver told anyone who the passenger was? strange

Was she hitchhiking and the driver didn't know her.? Or she might have given the driver a fake name. Or driver might have had a head injury and not been able to remember.
Strange all the way around.

Wow, thanks for that story casseole-way different a case than I had thought it was.

I haven't come up with any missing women in the area yet. The article definitely sheds some more light on the cicumstances.

I think she was an immigrant without family in the area.

Came up in another search I was doing. Bumping for Canada searchers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners
Back