What were 'The menus' KC and CA are talking about??

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingjustice**

Reaction score
Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong spot and has already been discussed.

I noticed this little bit in the jail visit transcript with GA and CA on the 25th July 2008. Does anybody have any idea what the heck it means?

It seems a bit strange that KC says to CA... "that was one thing jose asked me about 4 times, about the menus"

KC: Ye-ah! and just like the menus that you found at the house. The breakfast lunch and dinner, that was MY list, my stuff. I wanted to start waking up at 5'am and working out. If it was for caylee, there would have been waffles listed.mini pancakes. little things that she liked. I would never feed her a bagel with eggs...
CA: she likes bagels, and egg and cream cheese and that kinda stuff [sadly]
KC: So do I! We're like the same little tiny person, you know [cindy smiling] She's almost my size anyway, but it was health food, was it not, on those lists? It was all healthy stuff[cindy smile gone]
KC: that was one thing jose asked me about 4 times, about the menus

can you give a link....i would like to go back and listen or read that :)

thanks

can you give a link....i would like to go back and listen or read that :)

thanks

Gosh I'm not that great with links but it was in the Video 2 jail visit 25th July and I read it from Butwhatif? It is on the "Anthony Case Resource Links, Case Calendar and Time Line Analysis Forum" Post 1. Hope that helps.

I remember when those videos were released how weird that sounded, how she said she would never feed caylee that and when CA points out that caylee liked it, kc comes back with "So do I! We're like the same little tiny person"...

..like she had no idea what caylee might like.

I assumed that KC had written up a plan for herself, get up at 5, work out, follow this diet for whatever reason. I guess when CA and JB were looking around they thought it might be a menu plan she gave "Zanny" to feed caylee - more "proof" there was a nanny :)

I haven't listened to that in ages so I went back to Video 2 of the morning of July 25 (http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html) and started listening. This is like the jackpot of videos.

- don't know how much I trust Jesse
- where's your tiffany ring
- does Jesse know Jeff
- Lee has information about all these people, Jeff & Juliet
- Mark Hawkins
- silver ford focus with pink floral car seat
- no stuff missing from the house, nanny has everything
etc.

Around 5 minutes Cindy asks Casey if she'd visited Mark Hawkins' mother about a week earlier (would be July 18 or so?) and Casey says "I ran into her at Target out at Waterford". At first I thought oh gosh, that computer store guy said he saw her... but then I remembered that was Walmart.

anyway, wanted to chime that in before I forgot. Going back to listen for the menu stuff now.

I sure wish we could hear some new news about the Caylee case
and Haleigh case I guess there is nothing new right now are they're
just not letting anything out at this point ?

Ok start talking about the menus at 11:45. They talk about it right after Cindy asks Casey who made reservations for everyone to go to Puerto Rico and Casey says it was never a scheduled thing. Cindy says she found Amy's flight number on a piece of paper in Casey's handwriting, and Casey says that's because she had to pick Amy up from the airport, "It's just like the menus you found at home, those were MY menus..."

Maybe they are questioning if this had something to do with the 'script' because she volunteers that she'd never feed that stuff to Caylee, kind of out of nowhere.

The health stuff and her saying she was wanting to become a personal trainer ( I forgot who she texted that to), makes you wonder if she had yet another boy toy who was into working out and gaterade/syringes with testosteone. Whoa!

I think it was Chris S she was telling she wanted to become a personal trainer, IIRC. And he thought he'd seen her out jogging down Chickasaw trail, right?

Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong spot and has already been discussed.

I noticed this little bit in the jail visit transcript with GA and CA on the 25th July 2008. Does anybody have any idea what the heck it means?

It seems a bit strange that KC says to CA... "that was one thing jose asked me about 4 times, about the menus"

KC: Ye-ah! and just like the menus that you found at the house. The breakfast lunch and dinner, that was MY list, my stuff. I wanted to start waking up at 5'am and working out. If it was for caylee, there would have been waffles listed.mini pancakes. little things that she liked. I would never feed her a bagel with eggs...
KC: So do I! We're like the same little tiny person, you know [cindy smiling] She's almost my size anyway, but it was health food, was it not, on those lists? It was all healthy stuff[cindy smile gone]

This is weird. Thanks for posting it.

I always thought the stuff about the Puerto Rico trip was weird, too. "It was never a scheduled thing". (?) What does that mean and why say it? Obviously a trip is scheduled..... Was she just trying to tell Cindy that she hadn't been planning/hoping to go on the trip with the others, or that she hadn't arranged the tickets, or what? Everything she says is so odd.

It was always so strange the way she would try to validate or emphasize her answers by saying that such and such people already asked her about that, so and so already asked her that, or she already told so and so that a bunch of times, etc. Like Jose thought these "menus" were so important he would ask her 4 times? Like the more times she had said something the more true it would be?

Maybe JB thought if he kept pressing the issue about menus she would "get it" and make up a story to support her nanny theory. So many times suggestions are being made and she doesnt get it.

Oh man, that would be pretty funny if that was the case, that she didn't get it. Along that line of thinking, it's interesting when Cindy says "Who is Marky Mark? He looks ... familiar..." I was under the impression she was trying to say familiar, as in kinda like he looked like Caylee, and hoping Casey would admit to Mark being the father.

IIRC, these were menus for KC's fake Universal job or Fusian-maybe something she had borrowed from the actual Universal and then she made some notes on them-Geez, this was such a small item, but it was addressed in LE docs somewhere-Will have to get out a shovel to dig this sucker up!

She does, like another poster said, always answer a question with all of the other people she's told, before she actually gives an answer. Same thing with "do you think Caylee's close to home?" Lee asked. "Well, like I told so-and-so, and the psychologist appointed by the court, and so-and-so..." She doesn't get to the point right away...People who lie always throw in a lot of detail to seem more believable.

She does, like another poster said, always answer a question with all of the other people she's told, before she actually gives an answer. Same thing with "do you think Caylee's close to home?" Lee asked. "Well, like I told so-and-so, and the psychologist appointed by the court, and so-and-so..." She doesn't get to the point right away...People who lie always throw in a lot of detail to seem more believable.

Distraction, deflection, buying time to either frustrate and stop the questions or reduce them. KC cannot deal with a lot of questions with direct answers so she puts the questioner off and tries to take them on a folksy tale -- just like CA.

I would literally have to search through all the 2008 doc dumps (cause I am sure the menu was from way back then) to find where I saw the menu thing....I would rather try to find it through Google, but I have to hit on the right keywords for what this actually was....anyone else have any recollection, please post!

A diet that includes bagels and cream cheese is a diet I can on board with. :waitasec:

What struck me in the conversation about the menus, was that KC referred to Caylee in the past tense. Food that she "liked" whereas Cindy said she "likes" bagles and eggs.

OK I don't ever remember seeing pictures of menus from the house. The feeling I got from this clip was when this exchange was going on CA's eyes were focused on KC and KC wanted to make sure her Mom knew she would feed herself and her daughter healthy stuff, then goes on to tell her Mom that they are the "same tiny little person". I would guess this is a valued trait in CA's eyes and KC is trying to kiss up to Mama with the smile.

Also, KC is making the point she would never feed her daughter anything she didn't like and then Grandma points out Caylee likes bagels and eggs, and then KC has to make herself "one with her daughter". Interesting, I would guess that KC doesn't like bagels, cream cheese and eggs and CA just illustrated that KC's whole point was moot about feeding Caylee what she wanted instead of what KC liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998